Cesspool Detroit Insolvent

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
City on the Brink: Detroit Fights to Avoid Bankruptcy

Detroit said on Friday it would stop making payments on some of its about $18.5 billion debt, which would put it in default, and the "insolvent" city called on most of its creditors to accept pennies on the dollar to help it avoid the largest municipal bankruptcy filing in U.S. history.

We expect default to be a virtual certainty," S&P said in a statement accompanying its downgrade to "CC" from "CCC-negative."

A trustee for the bond issue will have to certify that Detroit failed to make the payment on Friday, which would trigger a formal default.

Another Shining Moment , but they all got free phones on your dime.

Look on the bright side .... they might be rotting, but hey ..... they have their Obama free phones! ;)

Demtroit

One party rule for three generations

Democrats were able to destroy what was once a world class city in under 50 years

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Look on the bright side .... they might be rotting, but hey ..... they have their Obama free phones! ;)

The program that started the so-called "Obama" phones actually began in the 1980's.

Dumbshits.

But Obama has continued it fuck head ......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio&feature=player_detailpage]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Me stating the solution would of course MAKE ME A RACIST.

Some simple things to do!
1. If you're a black man you stay and take care of your children
2. Some people that want the betterment of the black community should become teachers.
3. These kids will hopefully grow up to be educated and ready to build businesses(or work in one).

This community needs to enforce the law.

Anything less is going to cause more problems.

The program that started the so-called "Obama" phones actually began in the 1980's.

Dumbshits.

Yeah but now they set up tent cities in the inner core and give them away so asshole Obama voters can sell them for drugs.
So go fuck yourself.

People are now being fired over this latest scandal you moron.

Dumbshits.

But Obama has continued it fuck head ......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio&feature=player_detailpage]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

....I've had nightmares with that :confused:

Detroit used to be an amazing town.

I know we all mock it now, but I used to live just north of this city(called the Horseshoe and rocked at one point in time. You want to get rocked, you want to get blues you just went to the motor cityman)

Well those were different days weren't they when a little white girl like me could stagger forth from on club to another.

Hells bells those were the days.

It's difficult being poor, but it's not difficult to be poor and happy. And responsible. And law-abiding.

I've been poor most of my life and I've never had to rape, murder or steal. Says something about the black community.

Oh heavens no.

It has nothing to do with color. It has everything to do with a ghetto mentality. Whte or some skin colored or black. All different shades.

2. Some people that want the betterment of the black community should become teachers.
3. These kids will hopefully grow up to be educated and ready to build businesses(or work in one).

Although you obviously see the Detroit problem as a racial issue, it isn't--it's about the automobile industry and how it has restructured.

The jobs in Detroit disappeared, and what remains are modern American low-wage jobs.

Although you obviously see the Detroit problem as a racial issue, it isn't--it's about the automobile industry and how it has restructured.

The jobs in Detroit disappeared, and what remains are modern American low-wage jobs.

What also remains are the people who are too lazy, stupid, or otherwise unmotivated to go where there are better jobs.

True, but it's not like that happened overnight. Detroit has been in decline in population terms since the 1950s. The domestics auto share similarly took years to collapse.

And for a long time it was a racial issue. There are still race issues, but they are significantly less strident and all-consuming.

Forum List

Back