Cell Phones are becoming the next step in human evolution is this good or bad?

Based on my non-scientific observations, the group most hooked on cell phones are young women. They don't seem to be able to even walk to the bathroom without staring into one.

I'm also thinking of making a GET OFF THE PHONE sign and honk at people I see doing the cell phone head bob driving down the road. There have already been people killed by these idiots obsessed with their phone.

Based on my non-scientific observations, the group most hooked on cell phones are young women

That's because you're a perv.

Radiation from cell phones has been proven harmful to human health. Yet our omnipresent, extraordinarily expense, and amazingly powerful central government refuses to protect the people, while it protects the communications industry. Nothing new here in the age of USA Fascism.

Some say 5G will cause even greater health problems.

Apparently it's only good for wide open urban areas as it does not have the same penetrating power as 4g does...not sure why exactly.

JO
They are talking about posting 5G repeater towers on light poles throughout neighborhoods. Thus radiating everyone 24/7/365.

Here ya go!

SHIELD - SignalProof Apparel

Based on my non-scientific observations, the group most hooked on cell phones are young women. They don't seem to be able to even walk to the bathroom without staring into one.

I'm also thinking of making a GET OFF THE PHONE sign and honk at people I see doing the cell phone head bob driving down the road. There have already been people killed by these idiots obsessed with their phone.

Based on my non-scientific observations, the group most hooked on cell phones are young women

That's because you're a perv.
Because of the people I observe using cell phones, most of them are young women? Do you have a different observation?

In the societies of control, Big Brother no longer needs to see the prisoners. You see them lined up on the bus staring into screenal space. The cost is the weakening of deixis and a strange form of solipsism that saturates the socius.

Forbes: Phone Addiction is Real - And So Are Its Mental Health Risks
Phone Addiction Is Real -- And So Are Its Mental Health Risks
'....These are dangerous passtimes, because they give the appearance of social interaction, but they couldn't be further away from it....Interestingly, when the teens went through cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for their addiction, their brain chemistry changed and looked more like non-addicted controls....Cells in one of these areas, the nucleus accumbens, were activated when participants viewed Instagram pictures with more "likes." '

In the societies of control, Big Brother no longer needs to see the prisoners. You see them lined up on the bus staring into screenal space. The cost is the weakening of deixis and a strange form of solipsism that saturates the socius.

Forbes: Phone Addiction is Real - And So Are Its Mental Health Risks
Phone Addiction Is Real -- And So Are Its Mental Health Risks
'....These are dangerous passtimes, because they give the appearance of social interaction, but they couldn't be further away from it....Interestingly, when the teens went through cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) for their addiction, their brain chemistry changed and looked more like non-addicted controls....Cells in one of these areas, the nucleus accumbens, were activated when participants viewed Instagram pictures with more "likes." '

We must embrace what we cannot stop.
I feel for those who long for the simplicities
Of wonder- world wherein memories of endless blue summer skie and bottomless mint Julips dominate the senses and flood us with a natural dopamine rush. You see it on every antique wallpaper print once popular at the turn of the century. But I fear we move on inevitably and inexhorably.

The question is will we master the technology of be mastered by it?

Jo

Forum List

Back