Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Every Last Person Gets Jabbed

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I know the freaks, geeks & twinks in Hollywood have always been elitist, delusional sociopathic narcissists but this seems so completely out of touch you have to wonder if this isn't satire.
Can they really be THIS stupid?

They really think the purebloods are going to take those clot shots we have refused for over 2 years now just because they are scared & brainwashed little parrots?
Shut up & dance you low IQ meat puppets while you jab yourselves into an early grave.

Personally, if they all stopped working, I would consider it a win for sanity, the culture & restoring our republic.
I can live without ever seeing another Sean Penn movie.
I am disappointed to see Gene Simmons from KISS all over this.

What a bunch of whiny & deluded morons.
And even thought they are called "liberal Hollywood celebrities" there is actually nothing "liberal" about any of them.
They are all wanna-be tyrants that have vastly overestimated their own power & relevance.

A group of liberal Hollywood celebrities are threatening a “massive, all-round Hollywood strike” until every last one of us is vaccinated. Describing Hollywood as “the base of the entire modern American culture”, the group also claims to be speaking on behalf of “humanity’s better nature.”
“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that our audiences are there to serve us, not the other way around”, a spokesperson for the group said in an press release.

the spokesperson argued that Hollywood “is, simply put, the base of the entire modern American culture. It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right?

“Well, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to America unless the unvaccinated realize how real the danger of that actually is, and choose to voluntarily roll up their sleeves and get jabbed. And while we’re on the subject, between you and me – nobody wants Hollywood to stop doing its thing, but this is a necessary move.”

/

I know the freaks, geeks & twinks in Hollywood have always been elitist, delusional sociopathic narcissists but this seems so completely out of touch you have to wonder if this isn't satire.

They really think the purebloods are going to take those clot shots we have refused for over 2 years now just because they are scared & brainwashed little parrots?
Shut up & dance you low IQ meat puppets while you jab yourselves into an early grave.

Personally, if they all stopped working, I would consider it a win for sanity, the culture & restoring our republic.

And even thought they are called "liberal Hollywood celebrities" there is actually nothing "liberal" about any of them.
They are all wanna-be tyrants that have vastly overestimated their own power & relevance.

A group of liberal Hollywood celebrities are threatening a “massive, all-round Hollywood strike” until every last one of us is vaccinated. Describing Hollywood as “the base of the entire modern American culture”, the group also claims to be speaking on behalf of “humanity’s better nature.”
“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that our audiences are there to serve us, not the other way around”, a spokesperson for the group said in an press release.

the spokesperson argued that Hollywood “is, simply put, the base of the entire modern American culture. It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. And think about what happens when you destroy the foundation of a house. It comes crashing down, right?

“Well, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to America unless the unvaccinated realize how real the danger of that actually is, and choose to voluntarily roll up their sleeves and get jabbed. And while we’re on the subject, between you and me – nobody wants Hollywood to stop doing its thing, but this is a necessary move.”

/
yea all the wealthy ones who can survive by not getting paid.....what about the workers who dont have the money to survive a month or more?....

/
I fully support them. Let Hollywood be gone. Best thing that could happen to this country.

To note, Gene Simmons has never been known as a liberal.

That's a win/win/win/win situation:

1. Go on strike, no more garbage from Hollywood

2. Get the jab, no more garbage from Hollywood

3. Earthquake causes California to slide off into the ocean, no more garbage from Hollywood

4. Nuclear missile strike from North Korea, no more garbage from Hollywood

That's a win/win/win/win situation:

1. Go on strike, no more garbage from Hollywood

2. Get the jab, no more garbage from Hollywood

3. Earthquake causes California to slide off into the ocean, no more garbage from Hollywood

4. Nuclear missile strike from North Korea, no more garbage from Hollywood
Scarlett-Johansson.jpg

I'd give her the jab.

/
Ok lefties, you have been challenged. No more movies with left wing actors. Right? I do hope this isnt just some bullshit lip service. I expect to see all movies involving left wingers stop.

/

From the article…

“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that our audiences are there to serve us, not the other way around”, a spokesperson for the group said in an press release.​

The hubris is amazing, here, almost unbelievable.

These are actors, puppets on a stage. Their only purpose is to entertain us, and their entire careers depend on us liking the entertainment that they offer. If every last one of them dropped dead today, from the side effects of the dangerous experimental drugs that they are trying to push on us, humanity would go on just fine without them.

They certainly are not the least bit qualified to give medical advice, much less to demand that anyone give any credence to any such advice from them.

I'm reminded of a faintly-remembered TV commercial, from a few decades back, where an actor looked at us and said, “I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.” Most of these cretins don't even have that much qualification.

/
Damn. Finally a good reason for me not to get the jab.

Too late.

Damn. Finally a good reason for me not to get the jab.

Too late.
So the whole experimental gene therapy trial that wasn't a vaccine & all the proof they are causing widespread death was never a good reason to refuse your masters?
Funny but sad
:auiqs.jpg: :confused:

We will find out next week if Wisconsin's nazis will push mRNA therapy (aka "vaccine") as a coercion in lieu of a CT scan or x-ray. If they do, other states beware, not just Hollywood's nazis.

Forum List

Back