CDZ CDZ: Trump appoints Goldman insiders to this administration

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
"Trump deepens Goldman ties as he builds out economic team WASHINGTON (AP) — In the heat of the presidential campaign, Donald Trump accused primary rival Ted Cruz of being controlled by Goldman Sachs because his wife, Heidi, previously worked for the Wall Street giant. He slammed Hillary Clinton for receiving speaking fees from the bank."

They include Gary Cohn as the head of the National Economic Council at the WH. Treasury will be directed by Steve Mnunchins. Steve Bannon, Mr. Alt Right, who formerly worked at Goldman, is going to be WH strategist.

Trump campaigned on HRC never "draining the swamp." Goldman stocks are up 33% since the election.

"The concentration of power among so many players who once worked at Goldman is sure to feed suspicions of a government at the service of Wall Street. Goldman was involved in the securities market for subprime mortgages, the same financial instruments that helped fuel the housing bubble and ultimately led millions of Americans to lose their homes to foreclosure. Wall Street executives also opposed the Dodd-Frank financial reform legislation signed by President Barack Obama, legislation Trump has vowed to overhaul."

The point: Trump is going to screw the working class while enriching the wealthy.

But anyone with a brain knew that.

Trump deepens Goldman ties as he builds out economic team

"Trump deepens Goldman ties as he builds out economic team WASHINGTON (AP) — In the heat of the presidential campaign, Donald Trump accused primary rival Ted Cruz of being controlled by Goldman Sachs because his wife, Heidi, previously worked for the Wall Street giant. He slammed Hillary Clinton for receiving speaking fees from the bank."

They include Gary Cohn as the head of the National Economic Council at the WH. Treasury will be directed by Steve Mnunchins. Steve Bannon, Mr. Alt Right, who formerly worked at Goldman, is going to be WH strategist.

Trump campaigned on HRC never "draining the swamp." Goldman stocks are up 33% since the election.

"The concentration of power among so many players who once worked at Goldman is sure to feed suspicions of a government at the service of Wall Street. Goldman was involved in the securities market for subprime mortgages, the same financial instruments that helped fuel the housing bubble and ultimately led millions of Americans to lose their homes to foreclosure. Wall Street executives also opposed the Dodd-Frank financial reform legislation signed by President Barack Obama, legislation Trump has vowed to overhaul."

The point: Trump is going to screw the working class while enriching the wealthy.

Would Hillary have done any different? Not saying I approve, BC I do not. But Where does hillary get off calling him a Wall Street shill, when she's nothing better?

• Banned
These are the guys who support Trump, whom you were supporting.

• Banned

Would Hillary have done any different? Not saying I approve, BC I do not. But Where does hillary get off calling him a Wall Street shill, when she's nothing better?
Her calling him an insider shill does not detract from the truth, even if she is an insider shill.

The truth is the truth.

Trump suckered enough of a minority of the voting public that they are now the dupes of the shill and insider Washington D. C. yet again.

Her calling him an insider shill does not detract from the truth, even if she is an insider shill.

The truth is the truth.

Trump suckered enough of a minority of the voting public that they are now the dupes of the shill and insider Washington D. C. yet again.
Agreed, I didn't vote for him. I had hope he'd do some of the things he promised like term limits...but with his nominations I don't see that happening. You can't drain the swamp and put the swamp kings friends in charge of everything.

Forum List

Back