CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

If you're vaccinated you can get COVID, pass COVID, be hospitalized and die just same as if you're not vaccinated. Side affects of the vaccine include blood clots, myocarditis and other serious conditions including sterility and death. If you're not vaccinated you don't get the side effects. From a public health perspective, I see no advantage in getting a vaccine. And I certainly don't see how government can mandate something that can kill you. What I see is Big Pharma controlling paid off government representatives at the publics expense.

What a dumb argument.

Of course the vast majority of patients for covid in hospitals are the unvaccinated. Hey, that means nothing. Free room and board till you die.

Hey, I heard too that 15% of those who get lung cancer never smokes. Let’s all light up….dumb asteroid.

All lies. You can’t get covid just as easily when you’re vaccinated..

You math is as bad as your logic. .

Last edited:
What a dumb argument.

Of course the vast majority of patients for covid in hospitals are the unvaccinated. Hey, that means nothing. Free room and board till you die.

Hey, I heard too that 15% of those who get lung cancer never smokes. Let’s all light up….dumb asteroid.

All lies. You can’t get covid just as easily when you’re vaccinated..

You math is as bad as your logic. .

Amazing how that virus according to you was a Republican plant last year and this year it doesn't affect illegal aliens, Democrat politicians at parties or blacks

And yet last year you idiots were the anti-vaxers as if no one remembers that, fucking moron.
Exactly. They're children. Trump is President so nothing is good. A demonrat is President, swallow everything they hand me.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No you didn’t. By your standards hitler cared about his people. Increasing prosperity isn’t just a selfless altruistic act. It undoubtedly increases political stability. The word carnival comes from ancient Roman Empire when the people got uppity, they’d throw festivals where they’d hand out meat to satisfy them temporarily. Carne(meat)-Val.

And the US is turning fascist, because our leaders want to emulate command and control China. They say this openly and even instituted that policy. Still doesn’t change the fucking evil policy of forcibly aborting millions against the will of mothers. That’s not caring. That policy was only stopped a couple of years ago, not out of altruism, but because China fucked up and is approaching a demographic cliff in which men outnumber women. And when there’s not enough women to go around to satisfy the young men in your country, that creates a lot of political instability. You know, the whole incel meme that they’re violent and murderous and hate women. Yeah there’s a lot of incels in China.

You didn’t prove shit. Making your citizens more pliable for control is not caring for them. It’s authoritarians like YOU that look at China with admiration. It’s no surprise to me. It was the progressives in the early 20th century who were fawning over hitler, making him man of the year, and writing love letters to him. You sick fucks admire the control and want that for yourselves. Y’all have no problem breaking 80 million eggs in order to realize your utopian omelette, and of course when you come into power you need to reward yourselves with luxuries for all the hard work you’ve done.
We treat our citizens differently according to wealth, race, and politics; Using demographics to determine rights is obscene. Never was it so obvious as during the Trump administration who chose to respond to the Covid pandemic accordingly. It was no different then Bush who chose to respond to 911 according to “favorite nation status “. That was obscene as well and nearly sent us into a depression. Trumpism would have done that same thing had he been in office for 4 more years.

whether it’s China, Russia, the US or any nation, we need to distinguish between the citizens of each and the incompetent, power hungry driven leadership. The GOP is such a party NOW. you can easily tell. The top 10% get wealthier and the bottom 90% get it stuck up their ass for decades. It’s about to happen again if the gop led Supreme Court has its way with abortion.

Exactly. They're children. Trump is President so nothing is good. A demonrat is President, swallow everything they hand me.
Close. Only because the Trump admin never believed in or practiced science. Biden admin does. Any admin that doesn’t is doomed to failure. That’s especially true if white Supremey, anti science and misogyny are driving forces in their decisions. That was the Trump Admin in a nutshell.

Close. Only because the Trump admin never believed in or practiced science. Biden admin does. Any admin that doesn’t is doomed to failure. That’s especially true if white Supremey, anti science and misogyny are driving forces in their decisions. That was the Trump Admin in a nutshell.
Bullshit. Trump shut down travel and Biden called him "xenophobic". Trump got the vaccine ahead of schedule. Bullshit.

Bullshit. Trump shut down travel and Biden called him "xenophobic". Trump got the vaccine ahead of schedule. Bullshit.
Have you noticed that the board leftists have taken to lying to a greater extent than usual today? I have. Every one that I have seen today has told at least on blatant lie and will not provide links when I asked for one--I know why. Because links to their lies do not exist--not even on msm.

We treat our citizens differently according to wealth, race, and politics; Using demographics to determine rights is obscene. Never was it so obvious as during the Trump administration who chose to respond to the Covid pandemic accordingly. It was no different then Bush who chose to respond to 911 according to “favorite nation status “. That was obscene as well and nearly sent us into a depression. Trumpism would have done that same thing had he been in office for 4 more years.

whether it’s China, Russia, the US or any nation, we need to distinguish between the citizens of each and the incompetent, power hungry driven leadership. The GOP is such a party NOW. you can easily tell. The top 10% get wealthier and the bottom 90% get it stuck up their ass for decades. It’s about to happen again if the gop led Supreme Court has its way with abortion.
Greatest transfer of wealth to the rich in US history was under Obama. My take is if it is a Democrat or Republican, the middle class will lose, why? Because both parties work for the rich, not the average American, yet most Americans believe one party is better than the other.

We have been scammed by the two.

Have you noticed that the board leftists have taken to lying to a greater extent than usual today? I have. Every one that I have seen today has told at least on blatant lie and will not provide links when I asked for one--I know why. Because links to their lies do not exist--not even on msm.
They're liars. They have no choice other than being honest.

Greatest transfer of wealth to the rich in US history was under Obama. My take is if it is a Democrat or Republican, the middle class will lose, why? Because both parties work for the rich, not the average American, yet most Americans believe one party is better than the other.

We have been scammed by the two.
Why do I do better when Republicans are in office. I am nowhere near being rich.

If you're vaccinated you can get COVID, pass COVID, be hospitalized and die just same as if you're not vaccinated. Side affects of the vaccine include blood clots, myocarditis and other serious conditions including sterility and death. If you're not vaccinated you don't get the side effects. From a public health perspective, I see no advantage in getting a vaccine. And I certainly don't see how government can mandate something that can kill you. What I see is Big Pharma controlling paid off government representatives at the publics expense.
Shameless and dispicable propaganda! You people take a grain of truth and spin it into the whole truth and the only truth. Are you really so stupid as tio think that we will by it? Or are you so fucking stupid as to actually believe it

On the surface what you say is true, but what you are leaving out is the fact that vaccinated people are far leass likely to be hospitalized or die, and that people who get Covid who survive often are plagued by debilitating illnesses which far exceed any side effects from the vaxx. . And the vaxx is not being mandated. No one is being forced to take it. But there are restritions on your activities and that is appropriate., YOU have no right to endanger others because of your stupidity

Shameless and dispicable propaganda! You people take a grain of truth and spin it into the whole truth and the only truth. Are you really so stupid as tio think that we will by it? Or are you so fucking stupid as to actually believe it

On the surface what you say is true, but what you are leaving out is the fact that vaccinated people are far leass likely to be hospitalized or die, and that people who get Covid who survive often are plagued by debilitating illnesses which far exceed any side effects from the vaxx. . And the vaxx is not being mandated. No one is being forced to take it. But there are restritions on your activities and that is appropriate., YOU have no right to endanger others because of your stupidity
This post wins the Goebbels Award.

Forum List

Back