CDC Will Hold an Emergency Meeting About Heart Inflammation Following COVID-19 Vaccines

There’s a reason the FDA won’t grant anything beyond an emergency use approval.

We are talking about 475 people out of 172 million who have gotten shots.

Compared to 30 million people who've gotten TRUMP PLAGUE and 600,000 who have died from it.

This jab truly is TOXIC. I pity anyone who's got it...

Compared to 30 million people who've gotten TRUMP PLAGUE and 600,000 who have died from it.
Name a nation on earth that doesn’t have ChiCom Flu.

Even North Korea has it.

But of course you blame America for what the Communist Chinese government does. You’re a pathological moron liar who covers China murdering over 77 million of its own people then go onto say the ChiCom government loves it’s citizens.

So my odds of dying from the ChiCom Flu are about the same as getting an inflamed heart from the semi preventative cure.

I’ll take my chances.

Even North Korea has it.

But of course you blame America for what the Communist Chinese government does. You’re a pathological moron liar who covers China murdering over 77 million of its own people then go onto say the ChiCom government loves it’s citizens.

Other countries didn't fuck up TRUMP PLAGUE as bad as Trump did, that was the thing. It's why we lead the world in Covid Deaths, STILL.

The Chinese didn't make Trump lie about Covid, or hold super-spreader events, or ridicule mask usage, or undermine blue state governors who were trying to get this thing contained.

That was all Trump, buddy.

So my odds of dying from the ChiCom Flu are about the same as getting an inflamed heart from the semi preventative cure.

I’ll take my chances.

Um. No. Clearly Math is one of those things you don't understand.

600,000 Americans out of 300,000,000 total died of TRUMP PLAGUE. Which means you had a 1 in 500 chance of dying of TRUMP PLAGUE. Thankfully, Joe Biden got the vaccination program back on track and the risk is reduced.

475 Americans got an inflamed heart (None of them died) out of 172,000,000 vaccinations. That means you have a 1/368,421 chance of getting an inflamed heart, maybe.

So, um, yeah, TRUMP PLAGUE is still more dangerous than getting the vaccine.

I’ll take my chances.

600,000 Americans out of 300,000,000 total died of TRUMP PLAGUE. Which means you had a 1 in 500 chance of dying of TRUMP PLAGUE. Thankfully, Joe Biden got the vaccination program back on track and the risk is reduced.

475 Americans got an inflamed heart (None of them died) out of 172,000,000 vaccinations. That means you have a 1/368,421 chance of getting an inflamed heart, maybe.

As you well know 600,000 is a grossly inflated number. In fact, its hard to get real numbers of people who were killed by corona.

475 cases out of 150 million ppl, and all resolved within a day. Antivaxxers no longer have anything left to talk about. Something that should be noted here. Of these cases that quickly resolved themselves, I wonder how many would have ended up that way if they had been infected with the actual virus and not just a harmless spiked protein, which we all know is massively safer.

475 cases out of 150 million ppl, and all resolved within a day. Antivaxxers no longer have anything left to talk about. Something that should be noted here. Of these cases that quickly resolved themselves, I wonder how many would have ended up that way if they had been infected with the actual virus and not just a harmless spiked protein, which we all know is massively safer.

I should point out that I got sick after my second shot. I was fine for half the day and then I had to leave work early, the first time in years I've had to do that.

I was kind of wiped for the weekend, but by Monday, I was fine.

I’ll take my chances.

Why do you Leftards hate science?
Average age of ChiCom Flu deaths: 78.5
Average life expectancy in the US: 78.5.

Even North Korea has it.

Other countries didn't fuck up TRUMP PLAGUE as bad as Trump did, that was the thing. It's why we lead the world in Covid Deaths, STILL.

The Chinese didn't make Trump lie about Covid, or hold super-spreader events, or ridicule mask usage, or undermine blue state governors who were trying to get this thing contained.

That was all Trump, buddy.

always-S.jpg

For this yellow journalism, you don’t show the ages of the 475? There’s no names list of the 600,000 either. If there were, you would be getting some clues.

If the vaccine for COVID is so dangerous, then can you explain why Trump and his family have taken it?
Is that your version of Leftard science? Trump took it so it’s safe? You expect the CDC emergency meeting to conclude Trump took it so no problem?
And how do you know Trump took it?

Because it was reported on the news. Hell.............even his daughter got it.

And, fwiw...................even Trump is wondering why so many Americans are hesitant to get the vaccine.

Forum List

Back