CDC whistleblower exposes vaccine autism link

The evidenced that vaccines did cause autism, was hidden by the CDC.

You're lying.
Not my comment genius ....

It comes from a former CDC employee turned whistle blower.

But, feel free to call him a liar too .... to make sure it fits your little false reality.

You're confused, but feel free to post him making that claim in his own words.
I'll be happy to point out your error(s).

The proof has been posted numerous times throughout this thread.

I even posted a video of in in comment #51.

But, no one here really expects to get through your wall of willful ignorance.

So do me a favor and stop responding to my post.

The adults in the room are trying to have a conversation.

The proof has been posted numerous times throughout this thread.

I even posted a video of in in comment #51.

But, no one here really expects to get through your wall of willful ignorance.

So do me a favor and stop responding to my post.

The adults in the room are trying to have a conversation.

Show it to me on paper. Not in Fakefield's movie.

Didn't say there was.

However, the fact that it exist is proof not all vaccines are safe.

No, it is proof that a few people may have a bad reaction to a particular vaccine and it is vital that there be no excuse for not taking the vaccine.

Why do you and your ilk demand that this scene makes a comeback?

No, it is proof that a few people may have a bad reaction to a particular vaccine and it is vital that there be no excuse for not taking the vaccine.

Why do you and your ilk demand that this scene makes a comeback?

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist make believe ......

Run away cupcake.
I'm not running away my little snowflake friend.

I am just no longer interested in discussing this topic with you.

It is obvious you are unwilling to see the facts in this case.

That makes your post ... irrelevant to me.

There are certainly more intelligent members here to discuss this topic with.

You have a wonderful INDEPENDENCE DAY .... ya hear ....

Run away cupcake.

Don't worry about it.

No one can post proof that the "whistleblower", the guy who was recorded without his knowledge or permission, really said "evidenced that vaccines did cause autism, was hidden by the CDC".

If you come across some actual evidence that he did, and you can overcome your fear, be sure to come back and post it.

Or not. Cupcake.

The autism rate in America is skyrocketing. It is up 30,000 percent since the early 1980’s, now affecting 1 in 36 children (between 3 and 17 years of age). And the CDC has indeed “fraudulently managed” the data — senior CDC researcher Dr. William Thompson and his team found a strong association between vaccines and autism, but did as their bosses told them and changed the parameters of the study to get rid of the association, so the CDC would not have to report it to the public.

Vaguely. What about it?
Are you in a big hurry to be a vaccine tester?

Lol have fun

They don't cause autism. So why don't you like them?
The evidence says otherwise
All the evidence of increased autism after infants were inoculated before they had an immune system points to vaccines causing autism

CDC Admits In Federal Court They Have No Evidence “Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism”
By Joe Martino
Collective Evolution
March 9, 2020

This is truly a bombshell story when you understand the full implications of it, yet major media likely will not touch it. Headlines could read “In stunning lawsuit, CDC admits they have no evidence vaccines don’t cause autism” – but instead, crickets. Independent media organizations like CE are left to have to tell these stories, and at the same time risk more demonetization for telling the truth that the public should know. Of course, we also know that since independent media’s reach has been cut, getting stories like this out is very hard and relies on you, the dear reader, to spread the word.

As of March 2nd, 2020, the CDC has admitted in federal court that they do not have any evidence proving that vaccines given to babies don’t cause autism. For years they claimed that the studies had been done, the evidence was clear, and that there was a consensus: “vaccines don’t cause autism.” Yet, this was a lie.

An organization called the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) was instrumental in bringing forth this admission. As they stated in their own press release:

In summer 2019, ICAN submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the CDC requesting “All studies relied upon by CDC to claim that the DTaP vaccine does not cause autism.” ICAN also submitted this same request for HepB, Hib, PCV13 and IPV, as well as requesting the CDC provide studies to support the cumulative exposure to these vaccines during the first six months of life do not cause autism. Despite months of demands, the CDC failed to produce a single specific study in response to these FOIA requests. ICAN was therefore forced to sue the CDC in federal court, where the CDC finally conceded, in a stipulation signed by a Federal court judge, that that it has no studies to support that any of these vaccines do not cause autism.

Esalla admits that they do not have any evidence proving that vaccines given to babies cause autism.
LOL the courts have already found that vaccines cause autism, did you spend much on law school to become this morbidly stupid?

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

LOL the courts have already found that vaccines cause autism

The courts? Not science? DURR
'Vaccine Court' Awards Millions to Kids With Autism But Won't Admit the Truth

Huh? But I thought they just said there was no link between ... wait, I'm confused. If vaccines don't cause autism, why did the government pay millions of dollars to autistic kids as compensation for vaccine injury? I'm no expert, and there's not a ton of information out there on these particular cases (because access to medical records has been blocked from public view), but I'm wondering if this doesn't all boil down to a system of semantics designed to protect the medical powers-that-be.

Yawn, actually it is common in lawsuits that the loser, the CDC would not admit guilt but agree to compensate the victim.

So expect another trillion dollars to be paid out to the families of children with autism.

Life is good for those who protect the truth

Now pay off your loans already doofus

But I thought they just said there was no link between

It was probably all the mercury that wasn't in the vaccines, eh?
The autism rate in America is skyrocketing. It is up 30,000 percent since the early 1980’s, now affecting 1 in 36 children (between 3 and 17 years of age). And the CDC has indeed “fraudulently managed” the data — senior CDC researcher Dr. William Thompson and his team found a strong association between vaccines and autism, but did as their bosses told them and changed the parameters of the study to get rid of the association, so the CDC would not have to report it to the public.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Your own radically biased source does NOT provide a source for that outrageous claim of a 30,000% increase in the autism rate since the '80s.

Why Are the Numbers Rising?
Is the rapid increase in the incidence of autism real or apparent? Could ongoing changes in the way autism is described and diagnosed be to blame? This is an ongoing controversy, with strong advocates on both sides—but most people in the scientific community believe that the incredibly fast increase in autism prevalence is, at least in part, a bit of an illusion. Here are just a few reasons why the numbers should be taken with a grain of salt:
  • The CDC reports on the prevalence of autism are based entirely on parent reports and not on medical records. Parents were asked "whether children ever received an ASD diagnosis by a care provider," not whether the diagnosis was verified or whether the child still qualified for the diagnosis.
  • Most of the children whose parents say they have a diagnosis of autism are from relatively wealthy, white, educated, married parents living in a major metropolitan area. These facts suggest a possible cultural or socioeconomic bias in reporting and/or diagnosis.
  • An older Danish study looking into the question concluded: "Changes in reporting practices can account for most (60 percent) of the increase in the observed prevalence of ASDs in children born from 1980 through 1991 in Denmark. Hence, the study supports the argument that the apparent increase in ASDs in recent years is in large part attributable to changes in reporting practices."
Toddsterparrot is a shill for Langley
:trolls:

Run away cupcake.

Don’t you love how these shills claim you are the one runnni g away.oh my the irony.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Vaguely. What about it?

Lol have fun

All the evidence of increased autism after infants were inoculated before they had an immune system points to vaccines causing autism

By Joe Martino
Collective Evolution
March 9, 2020

This is truly a bombshell story when you understand the full implications of it, yet major media likely will not touch it. Headlines could read “In stunning lawsuit, CDC admits they have no evidence vaccines don’t cause autism” – but instead, crickets. Independent media organizations like CE are left to have to tell these stories, and at the same time risk more demonetization for telling the truth that the public should know. Of course, we also know that since independent media’s reach has been cut, getting stories like this out is very hard and relies on you, the dear reader, to spread the word.

As of March 2nd, 2020, the CDC has admitted in federal court that they do not have any evidence proving that vaccines given to babies don’t cause autism. For years they claimed that the studies had been done, the evidence was clear, and that there was a consensus: “vaccines don’t cause autism.” Yet, this was a lie.

An organization called the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) was instrumental in bringing forth this admission. As they stated in their own press release:

In summer 2019, ICAN submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the CDC requesting “All studies relied upon by CDC to claim that the DTaP vaccine does not cause autism.” ICAN also submitted this same request for HepB, Hib, PCV13 and IPV, as well as requesting the CDC provide studies to support the cumulative exposure to these vaccines during the first six months of life do not cause autism. Despite months of demands, the CDC failed to produce a single specific study in response to these FOIA requests. ICAN was therefore forced to sue the CDC in federal court, where the CDC finally conceded, in a stipulation signed by a Federal court judge, that that it has no studies to support that any of these vaccines do not cause autism.

That's not how studies work... you don't try to prove a negative. No wonder you believe in this conspiracy shit.
Wrong because for the last 20 or more years the CDC has been claiming that they have studies that disprove the autism link, and now in federal court they have admitted that these studies do not exist which means they fabricated them..

The question is why?

You do studies to see if it CAUSES autism, which they did and found it didn't. They didn't do studies to prove the negative. If you are going to wade into this at least know how doing studies works.
The CDC never did a study on autism and the vaccine so the evidence that they claimed they had was fraudulent, they admitted to this in federal court

You keep saying "they." A "whistle-blower" does not speak for the entire CDC, and they could not be telling the truth.
The CDC has been repeatedly questioned on the link between autism and vaccines for at least 2 decades, they (the CDC) always said that the evidence of their studies disproved any link to autism. Now they (the CDC) have been forced to admit in federal court that they (the CDC) had no studies disproving the autism link which is extraordinary at least and evidence of domestic terrorism proving the CDC as an anti American terrorist organization who experimented on humans like Dr. Mengele of Nazi lore

You need help. Like most conspiracy theory people, you connect dots that aren't there.
You just proved you covered your ears and closed your eyes to all the facts laid out on this thread,that all you ever did was read nothing but the thread title.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::uhoh3:

Vaguely. What about it?

Lol have fun

By Joe Martino
Collective Evolution
March 9, 2020

Esalla admits that they do not have any evidence proving that vaccines given to babies cause autism.
LOL the courts have already found that vaccines cause autism, did you spend much on law school to become this morbidly stupid?

The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.

In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

Huh? But I thought they just said there was no link between ... wait, I'm confused. If vaccines don't cause autism, why did the government pay millions of dollars to autistic kids as compensation for vaccine injury? I'm no expert, and there's not a ton of information out there on these particular cases (because access to medical records has been blocked from public view), but I'm wondering if this doesn't all boil down to a system of semantics designed to protect the medical powers-that-be.

Yawn, actually it is common in lawsuits that the loser, the CDC would not admit guilt but agree to compensate the victim.

So expect another trillion dollars to be paid out to the families of children with autism.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Your own radically biased source does NOT provide a source for that outrageous claim of a 30,000% increase in the autism rate since the '80s.

Is the rapid increase in the incidence of autism real or apparent? Could ongoing changes in the way autism is described and diagnosed be to blame? This is an ongoing controversy, with strong advocates on both sides—but most people in the scientific community believe that the incredibly fast increase in autism prevalence is, at least in part, a bit of an illusion. Here are just a few reasons why the numbers should be taken with a grain of salt:
  • The CDC reports on the prevalence of autism are based entirely on parent reports and not on medical records. Parents were asked "whether children ever received an ASD diagnosis by a care provider," not whether the diagnosis was verified or whether the child still qualified for the diagnosis.
  • Most of the children whose parents say they have a diagnosis of autism are from relatively wealthy, white, educated, married parents living in a major metropolitan area. These facts suggest a possible cultural or socioeconomic bias in reporting and/or diagnosis.
  • An older Danish study looking into the question concluded: "Changes in reporting practices can account for most (60 percent) of the increase in the observed prevalence of ASDs in children born from 1980 through 1991 in Denmark. Hence, the study supports the argument that the apparent increase in ASDs in recent years is in large part attributable to changes in reporting practices."
Yea I come across lots of the mentally handicapped that can only do as directed

Vaguely. What about it?

Lol have fun

By Joe Martino
Collective Evolution
March 9, 2020

That's not how studies work... you don't try to prove a negative. No wonder you believe in this conspiracy shit.
Wrong because for the last 20 or more years the CDC has been claiming that they have studies that disprove the autism link, and now in federal court they have admitted that these studies do not exist which means they fabricated them..

The question is why?

You do studies to see if it CAUSES autism, which they did and found it didn't. They didn't do studies to prove the negative. If you are going to wade into this at least know how doing studies works.
The CDC never did a study on autism and the vaccine so the evidence that they claimed they had was fraudulent, they admitted to this in federal court

You keep saying "they." A "whistle-blower" does not speak for the entire CDC, and they could not be telling the truth.
The CDC has been repeatedly questioned on the link between autism and vaccines for at least 2 decades, they (the CDC) always said that the evidence of their studies disproved any link to autism. Now they (the CDC) have been forced to admit in federal court that they (the CDC) had no studies disproving the autism link which is extraordinary at least and evidence of domestic terrorism proving the CDC as an anti American terrorist organization who experimented on humans like Dr. Mengele of Nazi lore

You need help. Like most conspiracy theory people, you connect dots that aren't there.
You just proved you covered your ears and closed your eyes to all the facts laid out on this thread,that all you ever did was read nothing but the thread title.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::uhoh3:
Actually he is like most Americans as he believes whatever the media tells him to believe and he also chooses to believe that the people that are telling the truth are the tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. This site from that perspective is fully part of the deep state, if it were not it would not be allowed to operate.

I have no fear of the truth, the killers using vaccines do

Vaguely. What about it?

Lol have fun

By Joe Martino
Collective Evolution
March 9, 2020

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Yeah, because the government is worried about what you morons post.

Vaguely. What about it?

Lol have fun

By Joe Martino
Collective Evolution
March 9, 2020

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Yeah, because the government is worried about what you morons post.
And they are, in fact sometimes they come to the house with guns and warrants so they can piss into the wind

And they are, in fact sometimes they come to the house with guns and warrants so they can piss into the wind

Let me know when they raid your house because of the idiocy you post here.
Actually that is past tense, check my file

Which idiocy did you post in the past that resulted in a visit from law enforcement?
LOL.........................................

Next

Last edited:

Forum List

Back