CDC Tells Hospitals To List COVID as Cause of Death Even if You're Just Assuming

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
In other words assume it's corona whenever you can.

Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause? The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the unde
Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test? COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause? The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the unde
Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test? COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Yep, the CDC is obviously in bed (no pun intended) with our biased media to ATTEMPT to make our president look bad. The Chinese Virus really is their last hope in their effort to mock and deride him in hopes of him not being re-elected. Message to our lamestream media - It's NOT working. Anyone with half a brain (sorry libtards) can see right through the media's lies.

That's right... miraculously....with no obvious natural cause or rational explanation....lol.....POOF! just like that!

All medical conditions have dissapeared LOL! into thin air:laugh:...........................planet Earth has no more sicknesses or cause of death any more...................oh no!:laugh:

only corona Virus! :rofl:............that's it lol

:cuckoo:

That's right... miraculously....with no obvious natural cause or rational explanation....lol.....POOF! just like that!

All medical conditions have dissapeared LOL! into thin air:laugh:...........................planet Earth has no more sicknesses or cause of death any more...................oh no!:laugh:

only corona Virus! :rofl:............that's it lol

:cuckoo:

Exactly skye .

Meanwhile in Chicago last night 35 blacks got killed by gang land shootings in the heart of a Democrat controlled citie.

The only question they have to ask is, "would this person have died if they didn't have the virus?" If the answer is no, then corona is the cause. My grandfather officially died of supernuclear palsy, the same thing that killed Dudley Moore. What ACTUALLY killed him was pneumonia, which kills the vast majority of people. Almost all of the people who have died from coronavirus have actually died from pneumonia, but that pneumonia was as a direct result of the virus. An English doctor gave a great, yet terrible analogy (he had it himself BTW). You know when you wash you car with a sponge? You put the sponge in the water and it comes up heavy. That is what your lungs are like with the pneumonia that is caused by the virus. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty certain Deplorable Trump supporters are getting dumber by the day..then again, most people mirror their heroes.

Last edited:
Clearly some bad shit is happening in certain high density cities around the world. But CV-19 death numbers are being inflated.Why? To help cover for the models that predicted a global apocalypse.

• Banned
I just ordered a bunch of heirloom seeds from amazon. Easiest thing in the world. Checked my local hardware store they have plenty of seeds, dirt, and tools. If we starve it will be our own fault. F the government.
Clearly some bad shit is happening in certain high density cities around the world. But CV-19 death numbers are being inflated.Why? To help cover for the models that predicted a global apocalypse.
Man this guy just makes too much sense.

- "Keep your small restaurant open that can only seat 20 people anyway? Sorry it's a massive infection risk. You'll have to shop at the Wal-Mart that has hundreds of customers every day instead."

- ''were not gonna flip a switch one day and turn the economy back on.'' Thats exactly what we- do!

- L.A Mayor urges people to snitch on people going outside.

I cannot say this too strongly, no words. This may be one of the most important broadcasts you will ever see. He breaks it down and unpacks it. Tucker for president!

Tucker IS a wise man. Thanks for the post.

It's a sad disease but there is an even worse agenda.

The Deep State swamp medical establishment needs to be drained!

I think I'm going to quote you. They push certain narratives for later use, to inflate numbers.

When my Mother passed away, the cause of death was listed as Congested Heart Failure. Now, my Mother
hadn't smoked in 20 years, but there is a question on the death certificate that reads..."Did smoking contribute to
the death? The Doctor/Hospital answered..."Yes."

My mother was 87 when she died.

I just chuckled and thought, you have just told people to smoke. I also stopped believing all statistics about smoking.

I think I'm going to quote you. They push certain narratives for later use, to inflate numbers.

When my Mother passed away, the cause of death was listed as Congested Heart Failure. Now, my Mother
hadn't smoked in 20 years, but there is a question on the death certificate that reads..."Did smoking contribute to

I just chuckled and thought, you have just told people to smoke. I also stopped believing all statistics about smoking.

Sorry about your mother, but I wouldn't doubt you for a second

Yep, the CDC is obviously in bed (no pun intended) with our biased media to ATTEMPT to make our president look bad. The Chinese Virus really is their last hope in their effort to mock and deride him in hopes of him not being re-elected. Message to our lamestream media - It's NOT working. Anyone with half a brain (sorry libtards) can see right through the media's lies.
I think you are giving yourself waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit by claiming you have half of a brain, more like 1/3. And that 1/3 isn't functional.

Time to start mentioning RECOVERIES

1586818164678.png

Forum List

Back