FBI 'experts' were hoping for dirt on Carter Page to leak right before 2016 election

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
"Adam Schiff is at home screaming "Damn you Nunes !"
"Why won't you just go away ?"

These guys too.

So WTF is Barr and Durham doing with all their spare time?
Trump declassifying everything opened a rabbit hole they didn't want to go down, so they're going through countless phone and email records, along with all the other records,. or they're pretending to and working on how to squirm out from a rock and a hard place......how to keep the public's trust without having to put your co-workers in prison.

Last edited:
Well Trump gave Bar the power to declassify what Barr wants to declassify. IF its anything like is summary of the Mueller report then there will be holes. Still they will rehash the same arguments that were made previously. Barr is a political actor and will use this for political purposes. So he is doing the same thing that they accuse the demo's of doing.

Trump must be worried that he needs someone to demonize. I guess Obama and Hillary are old news. He admitted his error that Obama was not a citizen. Hillary has never been prosecuted on any issue. And her charity is still going strong. Whereas Trump has given up on his charity.

Devin Nunes continues to make accusation as a Trump supporter but I have not seen a smoking gun that he produced just half statements of truth to be used as talking point for those who wish to use them. Hey It is nice to know that they are putting the pandemic on the 2nd page and given the troops new talking points.

So WTF is Barr and Durham doing with all their spare time?
Trump declassifying everything opened a rabbit hole they didn't want to down, so they're going through countless phone and email records, along with all the other records,. or they're pretending to and working on how to squirm out from a rock and a hard place.
Well Trump gave Bar the power to declassify what Barr wants to declassify. IF its anything like is summary of the Mueller report then there will be holes. Still they will rehash the same arguments that were made previously. Barr is a political actor and will use this for political purposes. So he is doing the same thing that they accuse the demo's of doing.

Trump must be worried that he needs someone to demonize. I guess Obama and Hillary are old news. He admitted his error that Obama was not a citizen. Hillary has never been prosecuted on any issue. And her charity is still going strong. Whereas Trump has given up on his charity.

Devin Nunes continues to make accusation as a Trump supporter but I have not seen a smoking gun that he produced just half statements of truth to be used as talking point for those who wish to use them. Hey It is nice to know that they are putting the pandemic on the 2nd page and given the troops new talking points.
It could be that the 'smoking gun' is either in prison - Julian Assange perhaps, or dead, as in Joseph Mifsud, who's been missing for at least 2 years.

Who cares? Nunes just says whatever idiotic thing comes into his head.

Queue..the..right..wing..circle..jerk. Gawd..I hope this exonerates my god Trump...all hail...Make America..White..Again....sigh..boring.

Queue..the..right..wing..circle..jerk. Gawd..I hope this exonerates my god Trump...all hail...Make America..White..Again....sigh..boring.
Stupid talking points .
You have no clue about me .

Douche of no Twats thinks he's some kind of wise guy.

Douche of no Twats thinks he's some kind of wise guy.

Nothing huh? Just alt-right talking points. Sigh..well, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, and Shapiro will be around with your responses to those evil liberal leftists...whatever...carry on.

Nothing huh? Just alt-right talking points. Sigh..well, Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, and Shapiro will be around with your responses to those evil liberal leftists...whatever...carry on.
LOL.....You're the Democrat trolling on my thread who had nothing for 4 years already. Give it a rest.

So don't tax my gig so hard core next time, cruster.....

1586226021002.png

Last edited:
If the FBI was out to sabotage Trump's candidacy why didn't they leak the fact that an investigation in to communications between Russian operatives and members of the campaign had been launched during the summer?

If the FBI was out to sabotage Trump's candidacy why didn't they leak the fact that an investigation in to communications between Russian operatives and members of the campaign had been launched during the summer?
1. Because leaking that an "investigation" is underway would need proof, and as the Mueller Investigation proved, there is no proof of Trump campaign collusion. There is only proof that the DNC and Hillary campaign colluded via the Steele Dossier.
2. The fact that the Obama FBI was investigating the Trump campaign would have shone way too much light on the conspiracy.
3. All someone in the FBI would have needed to leak to the press was Operation Crossfire Hurricane and the democrats would have been skewered. Besides, Hillary was unbeatable, she had a 95% probability of winning.
4. What I never understood was Comey blaring that the FBI had the Uma/Weiner laptop with classified emails, WTF??

1. Because leaking that an "investigation" is underway would need proof, and as the Mueller Investigation proved, there is no proof of Trump campaign collusion. There is only proof that the DNC and Hillary campaign colluded via the Steele Dossier.
2. The fact that the Obama FBI was investigating the Trump campaign would have shone way too much light on the conspiracy.
3. All someone in the FBI would have needed to leak to the press was Operation Crossfire Hurricane and the democrats would have been skewered. Besides, Hillary was unbeatable, she had a 95% probability of winning.
4. What I never understood was Comey blaring that the FBI had the Uma/Weiner laptop with classified emails, WTF??
So as we can see, the investigation was never about damaging the Trump campaign.

So as we can see, the investigation was never about damaging the Trump campaign.

That is NOT what we can see.
What we saw is that the FBI started the investigation into "Russian meddling in the 2016 election", called Operation Crossfire Hurricane, legitimately as per the IG. But then the investigation went off the rails into the Trump Campaign, including using CIA assets, the FBI falsifying evidence, illegal surveillance, and all the other goodies that Barr and Durham are supposed to be investigating, including many FISA abuses.
Barr and Durham need to start sending indictments out so the deep state knows they are not running the Federal government.

1. Because leaking that an "investigation" is underway would need proof, and as the Mueller Investigation proved, there is no proof of Trump campaign collusion.
Nope. Leaking a story about the existence of an FBI investigation timed to go public within a week or so of the election would have done tremendous harm to Individual 1's candidacy. The public would not have had time to discern between a criminal conspiracy (a technical legal bar which Mueller said was not reached) and cooperation/collusion (which Mueller showed ample evidence of).
Information about contacts between Russians and the campaign as well as all the evidence of Russia's efforts in support of Trump was at the disposal of the FBI to be released had they actually been working to sink Don's presidential aspirations.

Forum List

Back