CDC Quietly Removes Lies About mRNA Mystery Jab from Website

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny how all of these conspiracies that got you banned from social media are now fact. The politics of getting money to Big Pharma execs over your dead body.
Enjoy knowing what they injected you with and is traveling around inside your body they lied to you about.
Then and now:
66D6B1BB-19FD-476F-9CCC-4D1EBF3DFF77.png

CCP Covid-19 alters human DNA.

Covid-19 causes permanent organ damage & death at much, much higher rates than vaccine.

That is totally and completely false.
Covid-19 can not survive at all in the blood and can not possibly even get to any organs, much less do any damage to them.
The obvious proof of that is that they do not screen for covid when they allow blood deposits to blood banks.
That is because it is impossible for covid to contaminate blood.
Blood not only kills covid instantly, but totally destroys it.

While it is true that a covid infection has a higher harm and death rate than the mRNA injections, the harm and death rate of a covid infection is easily reduced by immuno-suppressants, since it is only the over active immune response that is harmful or deadly.
And the mRNA injection is not at all a vaccine because it causes zero immunity, and therefore is a totally needless risk, with no permanent benefits at all.

CCP Covid-19 alters human DNA.

Covid-19 causes permanent organ damage & death at much, much higher rates than vaccine.
Really? You are still buying into the ronaflu panic? That's hilarious.
I'll bet your fully clot shotted up, too.
You poor sucker

Gates explained, “We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate & that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than than that."

Regarding the vaccines, Gates said, “once Omicron comes along, the vaccine is not reducing transmission, hardly at all, particularly about three or four months after you take the vaccine.”

The UK Government has revealed that 1 in every 246 people vaccinated against Covid-19 in England has died within 60 days of receiving a dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.

You poor sucker

Gates explained, “We didn’t understand that it’s a fairly low fatality rate & that it’s a disease mainly in the elderly, kind of like flu is, although a bit different than than that."

Regarding the vaccines, Gates said, “once Omicron comes along, the vaccine is not reducing transmission, hardly at all, particularly about three or four months after you take the vaccine.”

The UK Government has revealed that 1 in every 246 people vaccinated against Covid-19 in England has died within 60 days of receiving a dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.

They don't question. They'll take thousands of injections if told to do so. They have to be led by the nose.

Funny how all of these conspiracies that got you banned from social media are now fact. The politics of getting money to Big Pharma execs over your dead body.
Enjoy knowing what they injected you with and is traveling around inside your body they lied to you about.
Then and now:
View attachment 682190

There are so many acknowledged truths that formerly got you banned from social media.

You poor sucker

My unvaccinated Aunt caught covid last week, immediately went in hospital & died Friday. Her unvaccinated son she exposed is now in the hospital with heart failure. So we are waiting for him to pull through to be able to go to funeral. Non of the vaccinated family had any issues.

My unvaccinated Aunt caught covid last week, immediately went in hospital & died Friday. Her unvaccinated son she exposed is now in the hospital with heart failure. So we are waiting for him to pull through to be able to go to funeral. Non of the vaccinated family had any issues.
It's probably a mistake to reify the vaccine at the cost of the genome whether it's vaxxed or unvaxxed.

It's probably a mistake to reify the vaccine at the cost of the genome whether it's vaxxed or unvaxxed.

Every unvaccinated person I know has caught corona virus, most have had it multiple times. Only 2 vaccinated people I know have caught mild covid & they both directly work with covid patients in hospitals.

My parents and 3 of 5 of us descendants & our families are vaccinated & never caught covid. My 2 antivax brothers & their anti-jab families have all had covid 3 times.

Every unvaccinated person I know has caught corona virus, most have had it multiple times. Only 2 vaccinated people I know have caught mild covid & they both directly work with covid patients in hospitals.

My parents and 3 of 5 of us descendants & our families are vaccinated & never caught covid. My 2 antivax brothers & their anti-jab families have all had covid 3 times.

I have several friends who have the injection and have caught covid multiple times. Friends that have never taken the injection have caught the virus once or not at all.

Forum List

Back