CDC Moves 100% Vaccinated Gibraltar Into High Risk Travel Warning

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So run out and get that beta test substance injected into your body.
1628087241379.png

Oh...but don't you know? They have a new definition for vaccines now. You can catch it...you can spread it...but YOU won't die from it.
Isn't that greeeeeeeat? How selfless.

I guess we are back to killing granny then aren't we?

Oh...but don't you know? They have a new definition for vaccines now. You can catch it...you can spread it...but YOU won't die from it.
Isn't that greeeeeeeat? How selfless.

I guess we are back to killing granny then aren't we?

Look up "non-sterilizing, infection-permissive vaccine." This isn't new, the annual flu shot is this type of vaccine. The lie was Biden standing at a podium and declaring that if you get the vaccine you can't get Covid-19, which is patently false.

Look up "non-sterilizing, infection-permissive vaccine." This isn't new, the annual flu shot is this type of vaccine. The lie was Biden standing at a podium and declaring that if you get the vaccine you can't get Covid-19, which is patently false.
But you can also pass the virus on. Even if you are vaccinated. Which is why CDC is pushing for masks...for the vaccinated. In short..it's not harmless.

SO
Back to my original statement.

Vaccines were pushed on those reticent to be vaccinated because they could spread the virus to those who could NOT be vaccinated. Correct?

However, if the vaccinated are spreading the virus as well....WHAT is the point of me being vaccinated now?

But you can also pass the virus on. Even if you are vaccinated. Which is why CDC is pushing for masks...for the vaccinated. In short..it's not harmless.

SO
Back to my original statement.

Vaccines were pushed on those reticent to be vaccinated because they could spread the virus to those who could NOT be vaccinated. Correct?

However, if the vaccinated are spreading the virus as well....WHAT is the point of me being vaccinated now?

I agree with you. Just saying this isn't a new phenomenon in vaccine science, but most people weren't aware of it, and the powers that be have continued to lie and imply or outright declare that these Covid-19 vaccines prevent people from contracting and transmitting Covid-19, which is flat out untrue.

I agree with you. Just saying this isn't a new phenomenon in vaccine science, but most people weren't aware of it, and the powers that be have continued to lie and imply or outright declare that these Covid-19 vaccines prevent people from contracting and transmitting Covid-19, which is flat out untrue.
Right on, I struggle at time with the specifics of the science. Never in my life have I read anything on vaccines. Lots and lots of contradictions in all this the more I read.

Forum List

Back