Caught On Camera: 3 Women Walking Down South Philadelphia Street Brutally Attacked Unprovoked By Man

And in that city the DA would put you in prison for the gun............Left is right.........right is left.........up is down ...........and down is up in a screwed up world.

That is why this is here.

Might want to check your facts on that one. It's Pennsylvania that makes the gun laws, not the city, and PA is very gun friendly.

And in that city the DA would put you in prison for the gun............Left is right.........right is left.........up is down ...........and down is up in a screwed up world.

That is why this is here.
Yep. I expect that. Nevertheless, that isn't enough of a reasson to allow some one to beat me senseless, or my daughter, or mother, or anybody else I was with. I'd take my chances with a Soros paid judge...

Police are befuddled AGAIN!! What could be the man's motivation???? How about ....they three white womens.
wwhite-women-where-are-they.gif

Yep. I expect that. Nevertheless, that isn't enough of a reasson to allow some one to beat me senseless, or my daughter, or mother, or anybody else I was with. I'd take my chances with a Soros paid judge...
I'm not defending the scumbag. Just stating what I thought was the situation normally there. One poster seems to agree. Another not so much.

Vigilante justice ENDS THIS SHIT.

I can neither confirm nor deny our recent robbery problem in the country is over after a trail camera caught the asshole.

Can understand why the problem is gone............

I'm not defending the scumbag. Just stating what I thought was the situation normally there. One poster seems to agree. Another not so much.

Vigilante justice ENDS THIS SHIT.

I can neither confirm nor deny our recent robbery problem in the country is over after a trail camera caught the asshole.

Can understand why the problem is gone............
Ya….vigilante justice is just great…. :rolleyes:

Ya….vigilante justice is just great…. :rolleyes:
The robbery problem around here is gone.........Oh well.............didn't even have to em.......do anything.......everyone sent the fucker a message.....

Oh well........You do you.

Fantasy vs. Reality.
Reality..............Rob my home I'll kill you.............Not one second of thought or caring that you decided to end your life by being a criminal.

I have a right to defend myself, my family, and my property...........AND WILL DO SO......Same as the others around here who put the fear of god in that sorry fucker.

Guess what..........Reality is .........THE CRIMES aren't happening anymore.

Why do we need to add the word "unprovoked"? Is there ever a time when three women could be responsible for provoking an attack on themselves?

Why do we need to add the word "unprovoked"? Is there ever a time when three women could be responsible for provoking an attack on themselves?

hilliary pelousy harriass?

Pelousy, harriass, waters?

Ocrazio-Cortex, Omar, and the ugly one, Tlaib?

granholm, Psaki, Levine?

I can think of a bunch who are provoking, ASKING FOR, a punch in their ugly muggs.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back