Fox confirms that group of persons associated with The Late Show Stephen Colbert were arrested last night and charged with illegal entry to House ...

They breached the security of the Capitol. From what I know they were later released.

I wonder how the DC US Attorney and the courts will treat this. Yeah, I think we know.

I think they should be thrown in jail.....put in isolation....and wait 18 months for their trial like the other guys.

All were arrested before they could cause any harm. Will the be locked in solitary for a year? Will Schiff be arrested?

Did they bash in the skulls of any cops, CLOWN?

Break into offices?

Break windows?

Steal stuff?

Build a gallows?

No? Thought so.

Several CBS employees who work Colbert's late-night program were arrested for unlawful entry to the Capitol.

The group reportedly banged on doors of several Republican offices – including that of Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California, Jim Jordan of Ohio and Lauren Boebert of Colorado -- as they allegedly filmed a skit for Colbert's "Late Show" program that was to center around the January 6 hearings.

Who let them in...Adam Schiff, for one. Sounds a lot like an "insurrection".

Lawmakers want answers after Stephen Colbert employees arrested at Capitol for unlawful entry

The public has the right to be in public places, as long as they are following reasonable procedures.

Forum List

Back