Zone1 Catholics: What canonized saints say about a heretical (so called) pope

I will not repeat now a discussion which ended about 1700 years ago. And why for heavens sake is it so damned important for you to know how god is? You will anyway not understand her! The "concept" tri-une god is for us human beings much more easy to understand than anything else. We are used to live in three dimensions. Foreward-backward, left-right and top-down give much more many palaces in god than only one sad place in one direction.

And why are you not able to answer a clear question? Do you baptize your people? If so: What do you ritually say when you baptize them?
Do you want to live forever in Gods kingdom? Then listen to Jesus--John 17:3-This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ.
Do you serve the Father as the only true God? Are you taught the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD? -- If not, you will not get eternal life.

Do you want to live forever in Gods kingdom?

Gods decision - not my decision. But if I will come to heaven then l will close hell. To live in heaven and to know others will have to live in hell is an impossible thing.

Then listen to Jesus--John 17:3-This means eternal life,

no comment

their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ.
Do you serve the Father as the only true God? Are you taught the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD? -- If not, you will not get eternal life.

So do you baptize or not?

Last edited:
kjw47

In Wikipedia I found out that JWs like you baptize their children and while doing so they use the spiritual formula. "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit".

Question: Is this information correct?

Gods decision - not my decision. But if I will come to heaven then l will close hell. To live in heaven and to know others will have to live in hell is an impossible thing.

no comment

So do you baptize or not?

There is no literal eternal suffering. Blind guides that don't know God teach it as literal. Only a sadist would condemn one to such a place--Which is the true God-LOVE or SADIST?
Of course we get baptized.

kjw47

In Wikipedia I found out that JWs like you baptize their children and while doing so they use the spiritual formula. "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit".

Question: Is this information correct?
None to young get baptized. All real servants of the true God do things in his name, including Jesus. It does not make the true Gods name their name. It means all spiritual things are accomplished in his name.

None to young get baptized. All real servants of the true God do things in his name, including Jesus. It does not make the true Gods name their name. It means all spiritual things are accomplished in his name.

So it is wrong that JWs are baptizing and/or you are deeply ashamed about baptizing. In this case what you say about Jesus is without any relevance for me - except you would be a Jew, because Jesus had been a Jew. Question: Are you a Muslim or are the leaders of the JWs Muslims?

Last edited:
... Of course we get baptized.

Good grief ... why for heavens sake did you make an odyssey out of such a simple question? What are your ritual words in this context? I guess it are the words: "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit". If so: Why do you trust in the triune god in case of your baptism - but you deny the same time this compass, this orientation?

And please: The Christian religion is not an esoteric pseudo-science. The words of Jesus are always clear words.

Last edited:
So it is wrong that JWs are baptizing and/or you are deeply ashamed about baptizing. In this case what you say about Jesus is without any relevance for me - except you would be a Jew, because Jesus had been a Jew. Question: Are you a Muslim or are the leaders of the JWs Muslims?
Jesus was Jewish, but they were apostocised and hated him. Thus he told them off( Matt 23) and in verse 38 told them they are no longer Gods chosen unless they do verse 39--they will not. 0 doubt a new religion began-Acts 24:5--JW,s arent muslim. JW,s are Gods chosen religion.

Good grief ... why for heavens sake did you make an odyssey out of such a simple question? What are your ritual words in this context? I guess it are the words: "I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit". If so: Why do you trust in the triune god in case of your baptism - but you deny the same time this compass, this orientation?

And please: The Christian religion is not an esoteric pseudo-science. The words of Jesus are always clear words.
That doesnt say God is triune, twisting it does. I explained to you--ALL baptized in Gods name including Jesus, do it all in Gods name.
Just like when David faced Goliath he stated--You come with sword, javelin and shield, i come with the name Jehovah. Every servant of Gods do it all in his name.

Jesus was Jewish, but they were apostocised and hated him. ...

Okay. You have absolutelly not any idea about what you read when you read the bible. Nearly all the people there are Jews - with some very few exceptions. Pontius Pilate for example had been a Roman. Jesus on his own was never anything else than a Jew. It is reported that he knew more about the Jewish religion in the age of 12 years than many very well educated old theologists knew.

PS. Try to replace the world "Jew" witrh "human being" or "American" or "my friends" or something like this in your thoughts when you read the next time in the bible. This is perhaps able to help you to understand in a better way what you read there. The problem: When we read we understand only what we know - but not what we do not know. "To read" is an active process and only an active spirit is able to understand - always new again the oldest truth of our all origin.

Last edited:
... JW,s are Gods chosen religion.

If so then many Jews will tell you: "Bad luck!" If not so then you should slowly start to try to think what really happens in you and all around you.

Last edited:
Okay. You have absolutelly not any idea about what you read when you read the bible. Nearly all the people there are Jews - with some very few exceptions. Pontius Pilate for example had been a Roman. Jesus on his own was never anything else than a Jew. It is reported that he knew more about the Jewish religion in the age of 12 years than many very well educated old theologists knew.

PS. Try to replace the world "Jew" witrh "human being" or "American" or "my friends" or something like this in your thoughts when you read the next time in the bible. This is perhaps able to help you to understand in a better way what you read there. The problem: When we read we understand only what we know - but not what we do not know. "To read" is an active process and only an active spirit is able to understand - always new again the oldest truth of our all origin.

Jesus told the Israelite religious teachers off( Matt 23) and assurred them unless they do verse 39, they are cut off as Gods chosen in verse 38--pretty simple to understand. Its been over 1950 years, they outright refuse to do verse 39.

If so then many Jews will tell you: "Bad luck!" If not so then you should slowly start to try to think what really happens in you and all around you.
It really doesn't matter what the Jews say. Gods opinion is all that counts in the end. Its their bad luck they refuse to believe Jesus.

It really doesn't matter what the Jews say. ...

Bye bye. Don't forget to put the bible under the leg of your unstable diaper-changing table - what's a very senseful use of the bible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back