Zone1 Catholics: What canonized saints say about a heretical (so called) pope

The real Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Eph 1:3,17, Coll 1:3, 2 Cor 1:3, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--the real gospel
There are conditions--proof of ones love for Jesus and God= obeying--not pick and choose-Every utterance. John 14:15--Matt 28:19-20-- That is Jesus' Fathers will, and Jesus assures at Matt 7:21--only those living now to do his fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved)

You would already know these facts if you were taught by the teachers who have Jesus. But since you proved you do not know the teachings, proves you listen to blind guides.

You hide yourselve by speaking nonsense with comments of the bible in sense of your mental autocracy "NY-JW-leadership" - and you know this, isn't it? The bible is a book which we Catholics componed on reason to avoid mistakes. It is not like a communist pamphlet. The truth is not in human words - the truth is in the word of god. And the bible tells something about the word of god what we would not know if god had not told human beings something about. But everyhting what you see all around is word of god - is his creation - including the reality (and history) all around which you are not able to see. You are not able to limit god and his message(s). I call this sometimes ironically "God is a Catholic". Do you think god is a JW?

Last edited:
You hide yourselve by speaking nonsense with comments of the bible in sense of your mental autocracy "NY-JW-leadership" - and you know this, isn't it? The bible is a book which we Catholics componed on reason to avoid mistakes. It is not like a communist pamphlet. The truth is not in human words - the truth is in the word of god. And the bible tells something about the word of god what we would not know if god had not told human beings something about. But everyhting what you see all around is word of god - is his creation - including the reality (and history) all around which you are not able to see. You are not able to limit god and his message(s). I call this sometimes ironically "God is a Catholic". Do you think god is a JW?

No trinitarian on earth listens to Jesus, let alone know what he actually teaches. No building called church on earth teach every utterance from God to the flock, thus failing Jesus, his Father and the flock. The JW,s are taught every utterance from God by theones taking the lead, because they listen to Jesus.

No trinitarian on earth listens to Jesus ...

All Christians believe in the triune god - what are very good reasons for - for example also the reason that Jesus said to baptize not only in his name but also in name of the Father and the Holy Spirit. In my words: the loveful humanity of Jesus, the powerful creating god and the Holy Spirit who blows wherever he likes to blow are different "concepts" which we need but they are all "only" god. No problem if you are not a Christian who nevertheless respects Jesus - but why do you not listen to Jesus in this case? - and: ¿How do you baptize?

Last edited:
The word "Jehova" shows very well what's one of the problems of Jehovas witnesses: This word indeed never existed - it is a word with consonants from one word and the vocal signs of the Hebrew word for "Lord" on reason of the Jewish tradition not to speak out the name of the Lord

The JWs are Arians

The Catholic Church called Arius a heretic

and heresy is heresy regardless of where it is found or in what era

All Christians believe in the triune god - what are very good reasons for - for example also the reason that Jesus said to baptize not only in his name but also in name of the Father and the Holy Spirit. In my words: the loveful humanity of Jesus, the powerful creating god and the Holy Spirit who blows wherever he likes to blow are different "concepts" which we need but they are all "only" god. No problem if you are not a Christian who nevertheless respects Jesus - but why do you not listen to Jesus in this case? - and: ¿How do you baptize?
The Abrahamic God, Israel served is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--100% fact of life. Thus no real christian would ever serve a trinity.

Liar

I've read the entire Bible and know that is NOT there.

so much for going by the Scriptures alone. Protestants do that... until they don't
There is nothing in the Bible saying that special people are the only ones that can be considered saints. In fact, the only word that designated the followers of Jesus were called saints, not Christians. The word Christians came after the world wide apostasy that Paul said would happen. That’s because there were no followers of Jesus anymore. They were followers of a man, the Pope.

There is nothing in the Bible saying that special people are the only ones that can be considered saints. In fact, the only word that designated the followers of Jesus were called saints,

More concrete: "children of god". Saints - in sense of extraordinary holy men and women - exist in all religions.

not Christians. The word Christians came

From the people who called us Christians because we believed in Jesus the Christ. We overtook this name.

after the world wide apostasy that Paul said would happen

What spoke Paul about in such a context? Paul lived in a time where a serios historian is not able to say anything about Christians because we had been practically nearly not existing. But this changed very fast. Specially also because of Paul who understood very well that god is for everyone.

. That’s because there were no followers of Jesus anymore. They were followers of a man, the Pope.

Okay - I guess your "Christian" attitudes are exhausting themselves in your learned hate on my church.

Last edited:
nomadic5

Ever tried to think about this few sentences from the Athanasian creed?

... So likewise the Father is Lord; the Son Lord; and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords; but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity; to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord; So are we forbidden by the Catholic religion; to say, There are three Gods, or three Lords. ...

The Abrahamic God, Israel served is a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--100% fact of life. Thus no real christian would ever serve a trinity.

You are by the way perfect in "aneinander vorbeireden" - hmm - translation seems to be "to talk at cross purposes". But tell me please: Do you baptize your people with water? And if so: Which words do you use while doing so?

And you are by the way wrong with your statement "Thus no real christian would ever serve a trinity." It is: "Thus no real catholic would ever serve a trinity." But Catholics are Christians. And the tri-une god combines this - what also our bridge builders love very much. Your pseudo-problem "trinity" vs "unity" was solved about 1700 years ago.

Last edited:
More concrete: "children of god". Saints - in sense of extraordinary holy men and women - exist in all religions.

From the people who called us Christians because we believed in Jesus the Christ. We overtook this name.

What spoke Paul about in such a context? Paul lived in a time where a serios historian is not able to say anything about Christians because we had been practically nearly not existing. But this changed very fast. Specially also because of Paul who understood very well that god is for everyone.

From Isaiah to 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 the apostasy was fortold. The everlasting ordinances would be changed by the devil entering into the church. I don’t hate your church. I feel the same way Jesus felt about the Sadducees and Pharisees for their contempt of the spirit of the law. The people are mostly wonderful people. I was wholly accepted at the Catholic high school I taught at for 16 years.

Okay - I guess your "Christian" attitudes are exhausting themselves in your learned hate on my church.

There is nothing in the Bible saying that special people are the only ones that can be considered saints. In fact, the only word that designated the followers of Jesus were called saints, not Christians. The word Christians came after the world wide apostasy that Paul said would happen. That’s because there were no followers of Jesus anymore. They were followers of a man, the Pope.
people can be very saintly... until they're not

they love Jesus until some catastrophic event occurs in their lives. At that point, many fall away. I suppose it is God testing them? I don't know. There is much we don't know about God, to be sure.

But there are things we all know with certainty and that is what we all need to focus on.

the thought occurs to me that we all need to re-visit the story of Job

people can be very saintly... until they're not

they love Jesus until some catastrophic event occurs in their lives. At that point, many fall away. I suppose it is God testing them? I don't know. There is much we don't know about God, to be sure.

But there are things we all know with certainty and that is what we all need to focus on.

the thought occurs to me that we all need to re-visit the story of Job
Yes, and people can be very wicked until they are saintly as well. In our Sunday Schools studies this last weekend, we are talking about the rich man who was unable to let go of his worldly possessions and trust in God. I used "Job's" example in where the rich man didn't trust God and Job did and receive even greater blessings in the long run. All of life is a test. No one escapes life's tests. Faith in God is what helps people get through most tests even when polls show a decline in the belief of God and miracles.

You are by the way perfect in "aneinander vorbeireden" - hmm - translation seems to be "to talk at cross purposes". But tell me please: Do you baptize your people with water? And if so: Which words do you use while doing so?

And you are by the way wrong with your statement "Thus no real christian would ever serve a trinity." It is: "Thus no real catholic would ever serve a trinity." But Catholics are Christians. And the tri-une god combines this - what also our bridge builders love very much. Your pseudo-problem "trinity" vs "unity" was solved about 1700 years ago.

Catholicisms own encyclopedia says--1967( new catholic ency) vol XIV, page 299-- The formulation, one God in 3 persons, was not established, certainly not assimilated into christian life or its profession of faith prior until the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.

Do you understand those words? No trinity was served before 381( council of Constantinople) means the Abrahamic God-YHWH(Jehovah), a single being God was served. Thus while Jesus attended those places of worship, and every bible writer, were taught, served and worshipped a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) and every apostle.

FACT--God did not change, that council changed him by satan's will because Jesus was not with that religion. LOOK.

Catholicisms own encyclopedia says-- The formulation, one God in 3 persons, was not established, certainly not assimilated into christian life or its profession of faith prior until the end of the 4th century.

ha ha.. that's rather comical coming from someone whose religion wasn't begun until the 18th or 19th century... not sure which but I found the true Church so what careth I what others falsely believe, except I care they get to Heaven..

The Catholic Church was called Catholic at least as early as 107 AD. That's just extant records/archives... likely called that sooner.. a word that means Universal

ha ha.. that's rather comical coming from someone whose religion wasn't begun until the 18th or 19th century... not sure which but I found the true Church so what careth I what others falsely believe, except I care they get to Heaven..

The Catholic Church was called Catholic at least as early as 107 AD. That's just extant records/archives... likely called that sooner.. a word that means Universal
Jesus started my religion back before he turned 33--The darkness of the world murdered him and his followers and religion back then. This rose up-2 Thess 2;3--the religion that came out of Rome and her 40,000 branches. Which will end up-- a house divided will not stand. Many false teachings came out of their councils and they allowed pagan false god worship things in as well. Into both holidays they try to hand Jesus--that is in their own encyclopedia as well.

Catholicisms own encyclopedia says-

Sorry - but I am a Catholic. Do you really think I take serios what an encyclopedia which whoever calls "Catholic Encyclopedia" tells me about me? Analogy: Do you need an encyclopedia to be a man or an American?

-1967( new catholic ency) vol XIV, page 299--

I don't think this will be the same in the German version of this book - if a German version of this book is existing at all.

The formulation, one God in 3 persons, was not established, certainly not assimilated into christian life or its profession of faith prior until the end of the 4th century. Among the apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.

As far as I know we don't have any information from the 1st century - except the textes of the bible and the apokrypha _ but I heard that the discussion trininity <-> unity was for sure existzing since the 2nd century - when the bible still was not componed. But in the bible is something very clear: Tell me what Jesus looked like! You will find nothing there! All books of the bible circle around one special human being: Jesus the Christ. But no one writes anything how he looked like - although everyone likes to know. I guess the only reason for this is that they saw in Jesus always a god-like entity.

Do you understand those words?

To understand words of human beings is not in the centre of my concentration or meditation when I think about god. The word of god is a timeless word.

No trinity was served before 381( council of Constantinople) means the Abrahamic God-YHWH(Jehovah), a single being God was served.

Latest since pope Benedict XVI it is ... ¿how to say this now? ... let me say: Since Benedict XVI it is for Catholicvs unadequate to hurt the "abrahamic" rules because of respect on Jews. For example is one of this rules or traditions never to speak out the name of god (on not any important reason to have to do so). I explained to you somewhere in our longer conversation here why the expression "Jehova" never existed. And to the rest of this what you say here I will answer only "no comment".

Thus while Jesus attended those places of worship, and every bible writer, were taught, served and worshipped a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah) and every apostle.

FACT--God did not change,

Hmm -- in our world here only the change never changes ...

that council changed him by satan's will because Jesus was not with that religion. LOOK.

"Nice" that you call me a devil born out of Satan's hell. How many Catholics did you call in your life a "son of the sheitan" and how many killed you?

Last edited:
Sorry - but I am a Catholic. Do you really think I take serios what an encyclopedia which whoever calls "Catholic Encyclopedia" tells me about me? Analogy: Do you need an encyclopedia to be a man or an American?

I don't think this will be the same in the German version of this book - if a German version of this book is existing at all.

As far as I know we don't have any information from the 1st century - except the textes of the bible and the apokrypha _ but I heard that the discussion trininity <-> unity was for sure existzing since the 2nd century - when the bible still was not componed. But in the bible is something very clear: Tell me what Jesus looked like! You will find nothing there! All books of the bible circle around one special human being: Jesus the Christ. But no one writes anything how he looked like - although everyone likes to know. I guess the only reason for this is that they saw in Jesus always a god-like entity.

To understand words of human beings is not in the centre of my concentration or meditation when I think about god. The word of god is a timeless word.

Latest since pope Benedict XVI it is ... ¿how to say this now? ... let me say: Since Benedict XVI it is for Catholicvs unadequate to hurt the "abrahamic" rules because of respect on Jews. For example is one of this rules or traditions never to speak out the name of god (on not any important reason to have to do so). I explained to you somewhere in our longer conversation here why the expression "Jehova" never existed. And to the rest of this what you say here I will answer only "no comment".

Hmm -- in our world here only the change never changes ...

"Nice" that you call me a devil born out of Satan's hell. How many Catholics did you call in your life a "son of the sheitan" and how many killed you?

A man named Tertullian was suggesting God may be a trinity in the second century. Meanwhile, the true God was being served by true followers-the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--Catholicism twisted God into being a trinity. They allowed a pagan false god worshipping king to reside over the council of Constantinople( 381) guess who had the final say?
Jesus is 100% clear at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you( Father) sent forth Jesus Christ---One can believe Jesus or these-2Cor 11:12-15)--because they do not teach the same truth.

A man named Tertullian was suggesting God may be a trinity in the second century. ...

I will not repeat now a discussion which ended about 1700 years ago. And why for heavens sake is it so damned important for you to know how god is? You will anyway not understand her! The "concept" tri-une god is for us human beings much more easy to understand than anything else. We are used to live in three dimensions. Foreward-backward, left-right and top-down give much more many palaces in god than only one sad place in one direction.

And why are you not able to answer a clear question? Do you baptize your people? If so: What do you ritually say when you baptize them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back