Catholics call on biden to take a stand and break his deafening silence on violence/abortion

"This story is no longer available"

Yup. Made-up stories just...disappear. One day they just...disappear.

Your OP link is bunk pal.

Priest Tells Joe Biden: You Can’t Be Catholic and Support Abortion

CatholicVote Calls on Joe Biden to Condemn Attacks on Sacred Symbols, by Kyle Olson

CatholicVote Calls on Joe Biden to Condemn Attacks on Sacred Symbols

Bishop calls out ‘Catholic’ 2020 Dem candidate Joe Biden for backing abortion funding

Catholic priest denies Joe Biden Holy Communion for pro-abortion stance

Biden Humiliated, Denied Communion By Priest: 2020 Democrats Not For God

Catholic priest says he denied Joe Biden Holy Communion at Mass in South Carolina because of abortion views

Biden has no core beliefs.

He is a career politician and that sums it up.

biden is just another one who worships power simply for the sake of having power and using it to help enrich his relatives.

"This story is no longer available"

Yup. Made-up stories just...disappear. One day they just...disappear.
Just because someone got to them at the Washington Times, does not mean the story doesn't exist or that it isn't true. Stop being lazy.
I don’t think it all just a matter of being lazy. Biggest part is trying to defend Biden and the rest of the left

Biden is too much of a pussy to be President. We need someone like Trump who commands attention. There are a lot of tough world leaders who are dying for the US to elect a pushover like Biden.

Catholics are split on abortion.

Are you Catholic, or do you know any?

Well, I grew up as one. Sort of. I know lots of them.
Then you ought to know, it doesn't matter what opinion a bunch of Catholics might secretly believe about abortion. Their beliefs don't amount to a hill of beans. THEY DON'T MATTER.

If you do not accept the church's teachings? THEN YOU AREN'T A TRUE CATHOLIC, so quit calling yourself one.

Don't you remember the profession of faith? You either subscribe and BELIEVE? OR YOU DO NOT.

If you don't? You find a different church that is more accommodating. That is all there is to it.

DUH.

The Church Isn't a Democracy

. . thus, NO, Catholics are not split on abortion.

former Catholics and apostates might be, but real Catholics are not.

Catholicism teaches several things that Catholics really don't listen to: birth control, premarital sex, divorce.

It seems to me that there's a big disconnect between the teachings and what their followers believe.

On the outside looking in, many of their teachings kind of seem like they're received as nothing more than parental nagging to an eye-rolling teenager.

Last edited:
If you do not accept the church's teachings? THEN YOU AREN'T A TRUE CATHOLIC

It's not my place to say who is and isn't a "true" Catholic. Take it up with them.

I'm just saying that people who self-identify as Catholics are split about abortion.
Well, that is what the thread is about.

Joe was under the illusion that he was a "Catholic."

. . . and that he could believe what ever he wanted to believe and call himself one.

The Church hierarchy disabused him of that notion. So see here? You learned how ignorant your Marxist ideas are? So it hasn't been a wasted day for you after all.

Neat, huh? :113:

If you do not accept the church's teachings? THEN YOU AREN'T A TRUE CATHOLIC

It's not my place to say who is and isn't a "true" Catholic. Take it up with them.

I'm just saying that people who self-identify as Catholics are split about abortion.
Well, that is what the thread is about.

Joe was under the illusion that he was a "Catholic."

. . . and that he could believe what ever he wanted to believe and call himself one.

The Church hierarchy disabused him of that notion. So see here? You learned how ignorant your Marxist ideas are? So it hasn't been a wasted day for you after all.

Neat, huh? :113:

Christianity says that remarriage is wrong. Guess that makes Donald Trump not a real Christian, huh?

Catholicism teaches several things that Catholics really don't listen to: birth control, premarital sex, divorce.

It seems to me that there's a big disconnect between the teachings and what their followers believe.

On the outside looking in, many of their teachings kind of seem like they're received as nothing more than parental nagging to an eye-rolling teenager.
. . they may not listen to it, but many of them don't fundamentally reject them as necessarily, "a bad thing."

They understand why these things are forbidden and why they mess with the creator's divine plan. They are Lucifarian in nature.

Most "good" Catholics then confess their sins.

Joe Biden has no such remorse, and has defied the Catholic Church by rejecting the Hyde Amendment, against the counsel of many of his liberal peers. He should not only have communion refused? He SHOULD be excommunicated for this move. He not only shows no remorse for his sinful behavior, he shows pride in going against his faith.

He doesn't deserve to be in the communion of the Church any longer. He is obviously in leagues with Lucifer, not the Lord.

Biden: 'I can no longer support' Hyde Amendment

Forum List

Back