Catholic Bishops Reject Biden -Pelosi Murder Stance

Either you stand with murder or you don't.
The Papacy sides with God and God is a murderer of untold amounts of humans, all over an apple, the great flood to destroy what he created and the assault on Egypt showed no mercy for the innocent.
God kills 100% of the human beings he creates and all the animals too.

Your argument is stupid.
Then his creation will kill also.

?

Panta rhei - everything flows. Nothing is able to be stable in this world here. An astonishing thing in this context is for example the eldest culture of the world, which existed continously and is still alive: the Jewish culture. And no one is able to say the Jews were many people nor able to say they had not many enemies. If I think about now again ... Is it possible this has something to do with the centre "god" and perhaps also with his son, who orbits around the human beings ? ...

The history of the Papacy is one of war and desolation they learned well from the God they worship.

The history of the Holy Church was it for example to rebear and bear most important elements of two big civilisations of the world: the West and the East.

Not really since the schism which rend the Eastern Orthodox church and the Roman Western church

And which one of them is in your view to the world now "the Holy Church" which I spoke about here?

The Papacy sides with God and God is a murderer of untold amounts of humans, all over an apple, the great flood to destroy what he created and the assault on Egypt showed no mercy for the innocent.

Your argument is stupid.

?

Panta rhei - everything flows. Nothing is able to be stable in this world here. An astonishing thing in this context is for example the eldest culture of the world, which existed continously and is still alive: the Jewish culture. And no one is able to say the Jews were many people nor able to say they had not many enemies. If I think about now again ... Is it possible this has something to do with the centre "god" and perhaps also with his son, who orbits around the human beings ? ...

The history of the Papacy is one of war and desolation they learned well from the God they worship.

The history of the Holy Church was it for example to rebear and bear most important elements of two big civilisations of the world: the West and the East.

Not really since the schism which rend the Eastern Orthodox church and the Roman Western church

And which one of them is in your view to the world now "the Holy Church" which I spoke about here?

Neither.

Your argument is stupid.

?

Neither.

And what is "the Holy Church" for you?

Your argument is stupid.

?

Nothing on earth is holy in the sense it is representative or has any connections to God. There is no God and never has been.
Religion gives them that name to demand respect from the punters.
Nothing is blessed by any God. Like holy warer. It's normal water like every other drop on earth. Some priest waving his hand and mumbling words doesn't change it.

Your argument is stupid.

?

Neither.

An abomination of truth.

Bishops are cowards as a rule, that is how they got themselves elevated to that post, by kissing ass and never stepping on anyone's toes. If Biden has gone so far the bishops actually want to do something about it, that's very impressive.

Only to make this clear: To seperate Catholics in good AmerIshops and bad PresiBidens or in good PresiBidens and bad AmerIshops is not really a theme for most Catholics in the world. More important is for us the relation to our orthodox sisters and brothers in the current situation of world politics, where more and more people try to create a new conflict between West and East. God bless the peaceful, the peacekeeper and the peacemaker.

God hasn't don't much up to now.
Bishops are cowards as a rule, that is how they got themselves elevated to that post, by kissing ass and never stepping on anyone's toes. If Biden has gone so far the bishops actually want to do something about it, that's very impressive.

Only to make this clear: To seperate Catholics in good AmerIshops and bad PresiBidens or in good PresiBidens and bad AmerIshops is not really a theme for most Catholics in the world. More important is for us the relation to our orthodox sisters and brothers in the current situation of world politics, where more and more people try to create a new conflict between West and East. God bless the peaceful, the peacekeeper and the peacemaker.

Your argument is stupid.

?

Neither.

An abomination of truth.

If you think so, god.

Your argument is stupid.

?

Nothing on earth is holy

Hmm ... I see many holy things every day and every moment when I think about not to forget to take a look.

in the sense it is representative or has any connections to God. There is no God and never has been.

No wonder that youn don't see no wonder all around you. For me everything is a wonder - for you nothing seems to be a wonder. Question: Are you rich?

... The word "punter" is diffcult to translate for me ... I have here a very strange list of possible meanings which exclude each other in my own language. ... Is "consumer" in the near of this what you thought when you used this word?

Nothing is blessed by any God. Like holy warer.

Holy war? Holy ware? ...?

It's normal water like every other drop on earth.

Ah holy water. Now I got it. Perhaps you are right - perhaps every drop of water is holy. That's what we somehow express with every baptism.

Some priest waving his hand and mumbling words doesn't change it.

Looks to me you think all Catholics are a little simple minded only because we love clear and simple signs and we use all our senses to be in god ... or on the way ... or both ...

Your argument is stupid.

?

Nothing on earth is holy

Hmm ... I see many holy things every day and every moment when I think about not to forget to take a look.

in the sense it is representative or has any connections to God. There is no God and never has been.

No wonder that youn don't see no wonder all around you. For me everything is a wonder - for you nothing seems to be a wonder. Question: Are you rich?

... The word "punter" is diffcult to translate for me ... I have here a very strange list of possible meanings which exclude each other in my own language. ... Is "consumer" in the near of this what you thought when you used this word?

Ah holy water. Now I got it. Perhaps you are right - perhaps every drop of water is holy. That's what we somehow express with every baptism.

Looks to me you think all Catholics are a little simple minded only because we love clear and simple signs and we use all our senses to be in god ... or on the way ... or both ...

What you see all around is evolution and absolutely nothing else. You know that but attempt to link it to religion because religion has no relevance to today's world. Science and physics has blown you dopes away.

I can't disagree with you being simple. Only simpletons would believe in immaculate conception and virgin births.
Of course there's those resurrections and talking snakes. There always a good example if idiots.

You have never heard seen or interacted with any God and you know it. You do not have unique access to anything that I don't. You will not be going to eternity because you believe you will. Faith does not equate to fact. You are going nowhere so cut the crap that you hypocritical liars have an advantage over me.

Don't try and be clever because you don't have the smarts. You're mealy mouthed religious gossip doesn't wash with me.
Try it on someone else or a small child who is vulnerable to the religious dictatorship with which you want to destroy their lives. You have no right to do it children and should be charged by police for doing it.

Keep going if you want. I love this.

Regardless of whether or not an individual believes that a Supreme Being exists, billions across the globe labor under the delusion that there ever is or has been a human being who is capable of or qualified to speak for this being. This is an impossibility.

Some group confers a degree or a title on some member(s) of their organization, those they deem qualified according to the criteria of their organization, but these procedures don't prove any special relationship with any supreme being.

Your argument is stupid.

?

Nothing on earth is holy

What you see all around is evolution and absolutely nothing else.

What a nonsense. All natural laws for example started in the very first moment of the universe. They have nothing to do with "evolution". A circle was a circle since ever. An "evolution of cars" for example never existed and never will exist. Cars are made because of intuitions and knowlegde, because of ideas and plans. They do not evolve - we make this machines. In general is the word "evolution" outside of real sientific knowledge about biology often nothing else than only an empty phrase.

You know that

Bad intuition and I have to say to you I have for a laymen a relativelly good knowledge about evolution and about evolutionarily epistemology.

but attempt to link it to religion because religion has no relevance to today's world.

Religion (=rebound in god) and spirituality was since Göbekli Tepe was made always important.

Science and physics has blown you dopes away.

Let me say it this way. I'm sure my knowledge about natural science is capable under pressure while believers in science often say a lot of bullshit - not only about religion but also about science.

I can't disagree with you being simple.

What a pitty. I love it to be simple

Only simpletons would believe in immaculate conception and virgin births.

A problem of your language. In the German language "virgin" is just simple a "Jungfrau" = "junge Frau" = "young woman" what is very similiar to the original. You sexify in your language much too many things. And "immaculate" means in this context just simple that Mary had been without sin. She had to be without sin otherwise she not had been able to give god her own absolutelly free answer that she liked to be the mother of his son.

And "no"!!! You don't have any right to call me an idiot because you do not like to believe this.

Of course there's those resurrections and talking snakes. There always a good example if idiots.

I always speak with animals. No idea why some other people don't do so. This makes life much more easy and much more nice.

You have never heard seen or interacted with any God and you know it.

Ahem ... yes ... and no. And I don't know it. I'm an agnostics.

You do not have unique access to anything that I don't.

We are not an esoteric religion. But I will give you now a text which was important for me during the last week. It is old and in German so you will have difficulties "to access" - nevertheless you could do so, what needs some time to do so. That's all. The text is from the teacher of the Holy Catholic Church Hildegard von Bingen (*1098 +1179). She wrote it to bishop Gottfried. The part which impressed me is this here:

Das heitere Nachtlicht sagt: Das Gesetz bewirkt Leben, die Finsternis Spaltungen und die Nachtzeit Traurigkeit. Der Mensch, der nach dem Besitz des Lebens verlangt, muß frei sein von Spaltungen. Inwiefern? So nämlich, daß er - gleichsam als existiere Gott nicht - zu Ihm nicht aufseufzt, sich nicht nach ihm ausstreckt und nicht spricht: "Du hast mich gemacht." Wer dennoch so handelt, sucht zuweilen einen Kreis, das Glück der Welt. Und wer wird es ihm geben? Niemand, wenn nicht der Zeitenlauf sich einmal glückhaft erhebt - denn Gott hat den Menschen erschaffen -, ein andermal in Nichts zergeht - weil man an Gott zweifelt.

Hildegard von Bingen

You will not be going to eternity because you believe you will.

And I will not not be going to eternity because you believe I will not do so.

Faith does not equate to fact.

?

You are going nowhere so cut the crap that you hypocritical liars have an advantage over me.

Your problem is that you are not able to see your own belief. This reduces you. And what is outisde of this reductions you are not able to sense.

Don't try and be clever because you don't have the smarts.

We have a sweet which is called "smarties". Also not bad.

You're mealy mouthed religious gossip doesn't wash with me.

Mealy mouthed?
gossip?
Remembers me a to a song. It will come in the end.

Try it on someone else or a small child who is vulnerable to the religious dictatorship with which you want to destroy their lives.

Strange - very very strange. I fear you have a bigger problem than I thought first.

You have no right to do it children and should be charged by police for doing it.

I guess you heard that freedom of religion is a human right.

Keep going if you want. I love this.

Hmmm ... hmm ... do you have a problem with drugs?

Last edited:
Marxists, Socialist Liberal Progressive Democrars, foreign funded Democrat supported domestic terrorists, fake news foreign-owned u
Socialist media, and brainwashed irrational hate driven indoctrinated snowflakes was to 'Cancel'

God

Freedom of Speech (any opposition to their ideology / agenda)

The 2nd Amendment

The Constitution

The Rul of Law

Our Sovereignty

Our Border

Our Flag

Our energy independence

Our economic independence

...and more....and, as obviously seen, they have already 'canceled' some of these...

God, as the Catholic church just confirmed / reminded Joe Biden, Democrats, and others God is NOT OK with abortion....God is NOT OK with the whole LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ crap,....

God does not HATE anyone - 'hate the sin not the sinner'...

And it is NOT OK to call yourself a Catholic/Christian when you are not only rejecting God's words and teachings but are also waging s campaign to 'Cancel' God, deny others' rights to worship Him, deny others the right to worship together, etc... that's waging a war against God and his people...

The Catholic Church just denied Joe Biden the ability to use his religion and the church as a PROP for his political benefit - good for them.

60 Democrats Call Out Bishops To STOP DOING GOD'S WORK / STOP FOLLOWING GOD'S WORD ...

'STOP 'picking in Denocrat Politicians who support, defend, and advocate for murdering babies, stealing, assaulting, murdering, teaching hate and division....

Democrats do not want to lose their religious THEATRICAL PROP of taking communion while assaulting / attempting to deny babies life, Christians the right to worship, etc...

60 Democrats demand the right to be religious hypocrites, blasphemers...

Unbeliwvable.

The Catholic Church just denied Joe Biden the ability to use his religion and the church as a PROP for his political benefit - good for them.

The Catholic Church denied nothing in context of the person Joe Biden - and also not in context of the human being Joe Biden. From my point of view some Catholics in the USA discuss about whether they need instructions from Rome to barricade church doors so no one is able to enter a church any longer except he is a little more perfect than god on his own.

Nevertheless is abortion a very serios theme and it is very important for everyone - in the USA important for republicans, democrats and all others - to understand that with every abortion dies a human being. People, who understand this, will reduce abortion to the best most minimal level which is possible in the current situation of the world. Not to forget: Not all abortions are wrong - the life of the mother for example has a higher priority than the life of her fetus. The US - American form of discussion "everything or nothing" are from my own point of view very senseless. Abortion is not always murder - and on the other side abortion never should be seen as a form of birth control. Again: With every abortion dies a human being! The decision to do an abortion is a hard decision. Factual mean all this decisions together in the USA that your average life span from about 80 years goes down to an average life span of about 60 years, if all the aborted dead human beings are counted too.

Biden and Pelosi understand that they hold their offices on behalf of all Americans, not just those who are Catholic. Freedom of religion means that each individual can choose their own religion and not have politicians forcing their own choices on them.

The Catholic bishops have never done anything about many issues that are a lot more pressing than abortion and gay marriage. They basically are just a fat boys' club.
Biden and Pelosi also understand that their personal beliefs about an issue aren’t the same as their duties and responsibilities as elected officials – that as Catholics they may believe abortion is wrong and contrary to Church teachings, and that as elected officials they have a duty and responsibility to protect and defend the Constitution and its prohibition of government compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion as a religious matter while defending the right to privacy as a matter of settled, accepted Constitutional law.

Forum List

Back