Cat Lovers Thread

chimera-cat-600.jpg

Meet Venus the Two-Faced Cat

Wow

R48VD.jpg

cool and funny pictures of my favorite pet, the kitty cat

I've LOL at a few

good job:beer:

I posted these in another cat thread but think they're worth sharing with new people

took these just up the road from where we lived in Anderson-Clear Alaska

Here kitty..

kitty kitty kitty kitty

Hey Ropey - where did you find this photo?

That's MY Maine coon, The Great Catsby and MY bathroom counter.

As I posted it before, you can guess where I was when I took the pic!

The photo is about a year and a half old and he's enormous now.

He's a beauty. I found the picture in a search on photobucket and it came up. I uploaded it to imageupload because I don't want pictures linking to places like photobucket, pinterest, etc.

This is a "Cat Lovers" thread.....if you have a cat(s) and want to share about them, this would be a good place to do that.

I like all animals but I especially like cats. I have two indoor cats, both rescue, one with only 3 legs.

I have two outdoor cats. One outdoor cat belonged to my neighbor and she asked me to feed it while she was on vacation but now it turns out she's not coming back. It's a Toyger and she says it was quite expensive. It's a magnificent cat. Toyger has a gray, tri-colored feral friend. I feed them both and will get them an igloo when winter comes.

I can't bring Toyger inside because my two indoor cats don't get along with each other, and adding a third cat to that mix might be dangerous at this point. I am exhausted just trying to mediate between the two indoors that want my undivided attention while hissing and scratching at each other.

This is a "Cat Lovers" thread.....if you have a cat(s) and want to share about them, this would be a good place to do that.

I like all animals but I especially like cats. I have two indoor cats, both rescue, one with only 3 legs.

I have two outdoor cats. One outdoor cat belonged to my neighbor and she asked me to feed it while she was on vacation but now it turns out she's not coming back. It's a Toyger and she says it was quite expensive. It's a magnificent cat. Toyger has a gray, tri-colored feral friend. I feed them both and will get them an igloo when winter comes.

I can't bring Toyger inside because my two indoor cats don't get along with each other, and adding a third cat to that mix might be dangerous at this point. I am exhausted just trying to mediate between the two indoors that want my undivided attention while hissing and scratching at each other.

Thanks for sharing Genevieve.....we'd like to see some pictures, Toyger sounds like one of those beautiful cats I'd like to own someday.....:)

Forum List

Back