Cat Lovers Thread

Batcat.jpg

I am the night..........
and the city is my litterbox.

I'm getting really tired of the cat lady across the street from me.

They're driving my dog nuts. Using my corvette for a jungle gym. Crapping all in my flower beds. Killing off the wldlife. They're gangsters.

Every time I turn around there's a new litter.

Gonna have to take matters into my own hands, I think.

I'm getting really tired of the cat lady across the street from me.

They're driving my dog nuts. Using my corvette for a jungle gym. Crapping all in my flower beds. Killing off the wldlife. They're gangsters.

Every time I turn around there's a new litter.

Gonna have to take matters into my own hands, I think.

I HATE people who refuse to take care of their pets and keep them safe!

Have you talked to this woman? If not, try and talk to her nicely and calmly, without threats.

If she won't listen, then call city animal control to see what you can do to keep cats from coming into your yard, and let them know this woman is not taking care of her cats and needs them all spayed/neutered.

If that doesn't work, call a no-kill animal shelter to see if they can set up some cat catchers around your house. Most reputable shelters have the means for this and will come out, set up and pickup the cats for no charge, or small charge. Some places have the catchers, but you will have to pick them up, set them up, and return the cats/cages to them.

In the meantime, there should be some cat repellent sprays or other things you can get at the pet stores and see if they work on your problem.

Don't blame the kitties.............blame the owner.

I love cats. I love dogs too.

One time when I was in 7th grade, our crazy 90 something year old batshit insane catlady English teacher gave the class a homework assignment. We had write a speech, and then get up in front of the class and present it. An exercise in public speaking.

I just put it off until my mother asked me if I had all my homework papers as I was leaving the house on my way to school the next day. Nope, I didn't.

I asked my mother what I should write the speech about. "What does your teacher like?", my mother asked me. I replied that she really likes cats. She says she has 34 cats and most of the time all she talks about in class is her cats.

So my mother suggested that I write a speech entitled "Why cats make better pets than dogs."

I got up behind the podium, and as soon as I gave the title of my speech, I saw that teacher put a huge A+ in her gradebook. I could see it from 40 feet away.

At that point I already knew I was getting an A+, so I didn't even bother reading the rest of my prepared speech. I just winged it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back