Castle Doctrine for all Amendment!!!

View attachment 490905

With the murder of Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol on the 6th of January 2021 it's time make an Amendment to the Constitution of the United States establishing Castle Doctrine in all states.

If murdering an unarmed protestor, without warning or the use of non-lethal force, prior to shooting is justified because someone feels threatened, like our Congresspersons did that day, then I should be allowed the same measures when feeling threatened in my home or place of business.

This needs to happen now!!!

Write your Congresspersons and let's get this done.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If somebody is point a gun at you yelling stay out, would you consider that a warning? would you go ahead and try to climb through the window or would it give you pause for thought?

Keep in mind, she might not have heard the guy with everything going on......and you don't know 1) if he gave a warning and 2) how much time between the warning and the shooting...that is what an actual investigation into the shooting would do.....you know, the way every other police shooting is investigated where an unarmed civilian is shot and killed.

The need to know the details of how and why she was shot are not being investigated because the democrats don't want contrary narratives in the public debate.

I think they conducted the investigation and did not hold the officer to blame. I get the impression she was trying to come in the door glass that had been beaten out by the crowd that was trying to break in. The officer probably correctly assume she was coming in on purpose as part of the group that had broken in the glass, not looking for the ladies room, as you usually do no have to break glass in that kind of emergency. Why do you think she was coming in through the broken out glass?

View attachment 491229

Yet the police officer, even though there was no visible weapons on her, felt it necessary to murder her at point blank range because he and our congresspersons felt threatened by her and the little American flag she was carrying.

Sounds like an affirmation of the premise of my OP.

Please write you congressperson and demand that Castle Doctrine be added as a Constitutional Amendment.

*****SMILE*****

I have fought multiple attackers, hand to hand. I was lucky. I will not ever do it again. A mob that has already broken in the windows to get at or through my final defense? No way. A mob is a weapon. I think it was good of the capital police to only shoot one and it effective stopped the entire mob in the hall that had just broken in the window glass, as there were far more on camera out in that hall Not one single idiot was stupid enough to try to come through those doors after that. The officer probably saved a lot of lives. One guy with a weapon that will shoot can hold off a lot of unarmed body mass attackers.

View attachment 490905

With the murder of Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol on the 6th of January 2021 it's time make an Amendment to the Constitution of the United States establishing Castle Doctrine in all states.

If murdering an unarmed protestor, without warning or the use of non-lethal force, prior to shooting is justified because someone feels threatened, like our Congresspersons did that day, then I should be allowed the same measures when feeling threatened in my home or place of business.

*****SMILE*****

If somebody is point a gun at you yelling stay out, would you consider that a warning? would you go ahead and try to climb through the window or would it give you pause for thought?

Keep in mind, she might not have heard the guy with everything going on......and you don't know 1) if he gave a warning and 2) how much time between the warning and the shooting...that is what an actual investigation into the shooting would do.....you know, the way every other police shooting is investigated where an unarmed civilian is shot and killed.

The need to know the details of how and why she was shot are not being investigated because the democrats don't want contrary narratives in the public debate.

I think they conducted the investigation and did not hold the officer to blame. I get the impression she was trying to come in the door glass that had been beaten out by the crowd that was trying to break in. The officer probably correctly assume she was coming in on purpose as part of the group that had broken in the glass, not looking for the ladies room, as you usually do no have to break glass in that kind of emergency. Why do you think she was coming in through the broken out glass?

View attachment 491229

Yet the police officer, even though there was no visible weapons on her, felt it necessary to murder her at point blank range because he and our congresspersons felt threatened by her and the little American flag she was carrying.

Please write you congressperson and demand that Castle Doctrine be added as a Constitutional Amendment.

*****SMILE*****

I have fought multiple attackers, hand to hand. I was lucky. I will not ever do it again. A mob that has already broken in the windows to get at or through my final defense? No way. A mob is a weapon. I think it was good of the capital police to only shoot one and it effective stopped the entire mob in the hall that had just broken in the window glass, as there were far more on camera out in that hall Not one single idiot was stupid enough to try to come through those doors after that. The officer probably saved a lot of lives. One guy with a weapon that will shoot can hold off a lot of unarmed body mass attackers.

1621457561559.png

I'm glad you support making Castle Doctrine into a Constitutional Amendment.

Now go write your Congressperson and let's make this happen.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491229

*****SMILE*****

He didn't save any lives......Trump supporters aren't dangerous.......and shooting an unarmed woman, who was not a threat needs an investigation and the cop likely should lose his job.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

Like the rest of the Trump supporters she wanted to take selfies in that room.....and was shot to death by a panicked police officer.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

The democrats smothered the investigation since we still do not know who the officer was vs. all the other officers who have had their lives destroyed after shooting actual, violent criminals in self defense.......at minimum, this officer should lose his job.

If the officer who shot this woman keeps his job, than the officer who accidentally shot the violent asshole when she thought she was using her taser should also keep her job. The violent, criminal asshole was actively fighting the police when she accidentally shot him.......Babbit was unarmed, posed no threat, was not warned and no attempt was made to use lesser levels of force...she was shot with full knowledge of the officer....

So if he keeps his job, the other officer should keep her job.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491229

*****SMILE*****

He didn't save any lives......Trump supporters aren't dangerous.......and shooting an unarmed woman, who was not a threat needs an investigation and the cop likely should lose his job.

He already has. Would you go through a window with a cop pointing a gun at you saying don't and feeling safe just because you did not have a gun in your hand? NO. Don't be foolish.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

So you don't think unarmed looters and rioters should be shot?

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

Like the rest of the Trump supporters she wanted to take selfies in that room.....and was shot to death by a panicked police officer.

Possibly. Dumb move, wasn't it? How many times have you seen or perhaps posted comments about the stupidity of failing to follow basic instructions and trying to confront an armed officer, when it was young black men in the streets? Looks like it is not a wise move for young pretty white women either.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

1621517830364.png

I believe this thread supports making Castle Doctrine into an Amendment of the United States Constitution so how did you come to that conclusion?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491529

I believe this thread supports making Castle Doctrine into an Amendment of the United States Constitution so how did you come to that conclusion?

*****SMILE*****

Babbit was rioter

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491529

*****SMILE*****

Babbit was rioter

1621518486946.png

Then you should right your congressperson demanding that Castle Doctrine be an Amendment to the United States Constitution if congress feels they can shoot unarmed protestors when they feel threatened everyone should have the same right.

Let's make this happen.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491529

*****SMILE*****

Babbit was rioter

View attachment 491533

Then you should right your congressperson demanding that Castle Doctrine be an Amendment to the United States Constitution if congress feels they can shot unarmed protestors when they feel threatened everyone should have the same right.

Let's make this happen.

*****SMILE*****

I already do in my state

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491529

*****SMILE*****

Babbit was rioter

View attachment 491533

Then you should right your congressperson demanding that Castle Doctrine be an Amendment to the United States Constitution if congress feels they can shot unarmed protestors when they feel threatened everyone should have the same right.

Let's make this happen.

*****SMILE*****

I already do in my state

1621520199101.png

It should be a right given to all by making it an Amendment in the United States Constitution.

If our congresspersons feel they have the right to have someone shot when they feel threatened at their home or place of work then all people across the nation should have that same right.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491529

*****SMILE*****

Babbit was rioter

View attachment 491533

Let's make this happen.

*****SMILE*****

I already do in my state

View attachment 491539

It should be a right given to all by making it an Amendment in the United States Constitution.

If our congresspersons feel they have the right to have someone shot when they feel threatened at their home or place of work then all people across the nation should have that same right.

*****SMILE*****

Everyone already has the right to self defense.

All anyone needs to do is to prove that they had a reasonable fear of death or bodily harm.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491529

*****SMILE*****

Babbit was rioter

View attachment 491533

Let's make this happen.

*****SMILE*****

I already do in my state

View attachment 491539

*****SMILE*****

Everyone already has the right to self defense.

All anyone needs to do is to prove that they had a reasonable fear of death or bodily harm.

1621520811129.png

Some states and cities have it on the books that the homeowner or businessman are to retreat.

Castle Doctrine across the nation as a right will eliminate those laws and make it a right for the homeowner and businessman to defend themselves when threatened.

Therefore it needs to be added to the Constitution of the United States as an Amendment.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491229

*****SMILE*****

He already has. Would you go through a window with a cop pointing a gun at you saying don't and feeling safe just because you did not have a gun in your hand? NO. Don't be foolish.

Again...

1) we don't know if the cop gave any warning at all

2) if he did, we don't know if she heard the warning with everything else going on at the scene

3) why didn't he try to use less lethal means

4)why don't we know who the officer is or any of the details of the shooting.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491229

*****SMILE*****

Again...

2) if he did, we don't know if she heard the warning with everything else going on at the scene

I would say it was covered in the use of force investigation. You can think what you like.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491229

*****SMILE*****

Again...

I would say it was covered in the use of force investigation. You can think what you like.

1621536663945.png

Then release that investigative report along with all bodycam, security recordings of the incident, and the officers name.

This all isn't that hard to do unless some people in law enforcement and our bureaucracy have things to hide.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491229

*****SMILE*****

Again...

View attachment 491606

Then release that investigative report along with all bodycam, security recordings of the incident, and the officers name.

This all isn't that hard to do unless some people in law enforcement and our bureaucracy have things to hide.

*****SMILE*****

You'd have to speak to the Park Police about that. I'd be surprised if there were not a freedom of information request already filed by somebody. If you can figure an interest other than prurient (morbid curiosity), jump in.

Forum List

Back