Castle Doctrine for all Amendment!!!

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1621374009416.png

With the murder of Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol on the 6th of January 2021 it's time make an Amendment to the Constitution of the United States establishing Castle Doctrine in all states.

If murdering an unarmed protestor, without warning or the use of non-lethal force, prior to shooting is justified because someone feels threatened, like our Congresspersons did that day, then I should be allowed the same measures when feeling threatened in my home or place of business.

This needs to happen now!!!

Write your Congresspersons and let's get this done.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 490905

With the murder of Ashli Babbitt at the Capitol on the 6th of January 2021 it's time make an Amendment to the Constitution of the United States establishing Castle Doctrine in all states.

If murdering an unarmed protestor, without warning or the use of non-lethal force, prior to shooting is justified because someone feels threatened, like our Congresspersons did that day, then I should be allowed the same measures when feeling threatened in my home or place of business.

*****SMILE*****

I live in Florida where the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground Laws are in effect. That is why you dont see chicken shit progs like ANTIFA/BLM down here.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

If somebody is point a gun at you yelling stay out, would you consider that a warning? would you go ahead and try to climb through the window or would it give you pause for thought?

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

I live in Florida where the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground Laws are in effect. That is why you dont see chicken shit progs like ANTIFA/BLM down here.

The Free State of Florida is a great state to live in. Much of the credit for that during the coronavirus fiasco goes to our excellent governor, Ron Desantis.

We have that here in Texas. The Castle Doctrine doesn't have anything at all to to with the late Ms. Babbitt.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

Same here.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

If somebody is point a gun at you yelling stay out, would you consider that a warning? would you go ahead and try to climb through the window or would it give you pause for thought?

1621380806366.png

So you're writing your Congressperson at this moment to have Castle Doctrine written into the Constitution of the United States as an Amendment as we post right?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

Yep.
Same here in Texas.

You love it that they killed Ashli, don't you?
No. It is sad. She should have stayed with her training. When you deviate from training, especially in weapons situations, you increase the probability that the situation will no end well. She deviated from her training. I have been near or arrived on scene when people have deviated from training with disastrous results. It is indeed sad.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490944

So you're writing your Congressperson at this moment to have Castle Doctrine written into the Constitution of the United States as an Amendment as we post right?

*****SMILE*****

No. It is up to the states. My state has it, and stand your ground laws, also. The only reason specific laws in the states had to be written was because other state legislatures, did not infer from the constitution a right to self defense, though I never understood why, but states are states and I have no wish to dictate to other states. If you feel endangered by what the will of your representatives have chosen and you cannot change your mind, you should take steps to protect yourself and your family. If that means move, you move, not seek centralized control over all the states.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490944

*****SMILE*****

No. It is up to the states. My state has it, and stand your ground laws, also. The only reason specific laws in the states had to be written was because other state legislatures, did not infer from the constitution a right to self defense, though I never understood why, but states are states and I have no wish to dictate to other states. If you feel endangered by what the will of your representatives have chosen and you cannot change your mind, you should take steps to protect yourself and your family. If that means move, you move, not seek centralized control over all the states.

1621447065990.png

I disagree. I think it needs to be spelled out for everyone, and most especially for my congressperson, that I have the right to defend myself and my property no matter which state or city I live in.

If that means a few trust fund babies who want to turn a protest into a riot die that would be too bad.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

Keep in mind, she might not have heard the guy with everything going on......and you don't know 1) if he gave a warning and 2) how much time between the warning and the shooting...that is what an actual investigation into the shooting would do.....you know, the way every other police shooting is investigated where an unarmed civilian is shot and killed.

The need to know the details of how and why she was shot are not being investigated because the democrats don't want contrary narratives in the public debate.

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

Keep in mind, she might not have heard the guy with everything going on......and you don't know 1) if he gave a warning and 2) how much time between the warning and the shooting...that is what an actual investigation into the shooting would do.....you know, the way every other police shooting is investigated where an unarmed civilian is shot and killed.

The need to know the details of how and why she was shot are not being investigated because the democrats don't want contrary narratives in the public debate.

I think they conducted the investigation and did not hold the officer to blame. I get the impression she was trying to come in the door glass that had been beaten out by the crowd that was trying to break in. The officer probably correctly assume she was coming in on purpose as part of the group that had broken in the glass, not looking for the ladies room, as you usually do no have to break glass in that kind of emergency. Why do you think she was coming in through the broken out glass?

View attachment 490905

*****SMILE*****

I think they conducted the investigation and did not hold the officer to blame. I get the impression she was trying to come in the door glass that had been beaten out by the crowd that was trying to break in. The officer probably correctly assume she was coming in on purpose as part of the group that had broken in the glass, not looking for the ladies room, as you usually do no have to break glass in that kind of emergency. Why do you think she was coming in through the broken out glass?

1621451474796.png

Yet the police officer, even though there was no visible weapons on her, felt it necessary to murder her at point blank range because he and our congresspersons felt threatened by her and the little American flag she was carrying.

Sounds like an affirmation of the premise of my OP.

Please write you congressperson and demand that Castle Doctrine be added as a Constitutional Amendment.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back