P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Removing physical currency from society will be one of the most impactful and positive events in the history of civilization:
  • It almost immediately eliminates criminal activity. Without cash, one has to explain transactions. A prostitute must explain why she had a transaction at 2:00 a.m. when she is not employed. Gambling, narcotics, etc. are all in deep trouble instantly.
  • It essentially eliminates robbery. Yes, there will be cybercrime of course. But a person hacking my bank account is a billion times safer than a person sticking a gun in my face to take my cash.
  • It instantly eliminates all tax evasion. With a digital record of every transaction, all of the criminals who currently don't pay taxes now show an income. That closes a huge gap for the government and eases the burden on the rest of us who do pay our taxes.
Visa unveils new incentive plan to push cashless transactions

Last edited:
yep, will enable the top Elites to have the whole world directly under their thumb. A world of slaves that know they can be turned into paupers at the click of a mouse.

Last edited:
It also eliminates about 90% of my private (legal) transactions and puts a good number of small businesses out of business.
Why? You have 0 excuse in this day and age for not accepting digital transactions. All you need is a smart phone.

Removing physical currency from society will be one of the most impactful and positive events in the history of civilization:

It almost immediately eliminates criminal activity. Without cash, one has to explain transactions. A prostitute must explain why she had a transaction at 2:00 a.m. when she is not employed. Gambling, narcotics, etc. are all in deep trouble instantly.

It essentially eliminates robbery. Yes, there will be cybercrime of course. But a person hacking my bank account is a billion times safer than a person sticking a gun in my face to take my cash.

It instantly eliminates all tax evasion. With a digital record of every transaction, all of the criminals who currently don't pay taxes now show an income. That closes a huge gap for the government and eases the burden on the rest of us who do pay our taxes.

The truth comes out about how Republicans want that boot on their neck at all times.

yep, will enable the top Elites to have the whole world directly under their thumb. A world of slaves that they know can be turned into paupers at the click of a mouse.
And they can't do that now? I've got news for you - it will take the minutes to make your precious cash not worth the paper it is printed on. There is absolutely no inherent value of modern day currency.

If you don't understand that much, nothing anyone is going to say here will wake you up.

• It almost immediately eliminates criminal activity. Without cash, one has to explain transactions. A prostitute must explain why she had a transaction at 2:00 a.m. when she is not employed. Gambling, narcotics, etc. are all in deep trouble instantly.
  • It essentially eliminates robbery. Yes, there will be cybercrime of course. But a person hacking my bank account is a billion times safer than a person sticking a gun in my face to take my cash.
  • It instantly eliminates all tax evasion. With a digital record of every transaction, all of the criminals who currently don't pay taxes now show an income. That closes a huge gap for the government and eases the burden on the rest of us who do pay our taxes.

Terrible idea. Boooo....

I never use cash except as gifts to child relatives.

my problem with cashless is that cashless eliminates privacy in purchases . I also agree with all the other posters that reject cashless Patriot .

It also eliminates about 90% of my private (legal) transactions and puts a good number of small businesses out of business.
Why? You have 0 excuse in this day and age for not accepting digital transactions. All you need is a smart phone.
--------------------------------------- what if i don't want to purchase a smart phone and then incur monthly charges to keep that cell phone working Patriot .

my problem with cashless is that cashless eliminates privacy in purchases .

Prepaid debit cards.
------------------------------------------------------ i have never used an ATM or a DEBIT Card in my life and don't want to start . Yes , i have credit cards to rent a car or a hotel room but nothing else . I prefer peeling cash money of my roll of cash Billy .

my problem with cashless is that cashless eliminates privacy in purchases .

Prepaid debit cards.
------------------------------------------------------ i have never used an ATM or a DEBIT Card in my life and don't want to start . Yes , i have credit cards to rent a car or a hotel room but nothing else . I prefer peeling cash money of my roll of cash Billy .

Your preference.

You know you need to pay cash to get a pre-paid debit card? You can get them at the grocery store with no questions asked.

Forum List

Back