Cashing in on a crisis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Alex Jones Is Told to Stop Selling Sham Anti-Coronavirus Toothpaste

The New York State attorney general has issued a cease-and-desist order to Alex Jones, the conservative radio host, alarmed by false claims on his website that his diet supplements and toothpaste could be used to fight the coronavirus.

The thing is his followers are so feeble-minded they are most at risk. I do wonder if there is any limit to this characters corruption ?

The New York State attorney general has issued a cease-and-desist order to Alex Jones, the conservative radio host, alarmed by false claims on his website that his diet supplements and toothpaste could be used to fight the coronavirus.

The thing is his followers are so feeble-minded they are most at risk. I do wonder if there is any limit to this characters corruption ?
New York Times

Can't read the damn NYT!

Got a link to a legitimate site?

How does the Ultrapartisan New York AG know that the products are ineffective against Coronavirus?

If the New York AG can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the products don't work, they should definitely do so. But I don't see where Miss James is such an expert that we, the people, should just accept her word for it.

How does the Ultrapartisan New York AG know that the products are ineffective against Coronavirus?

If the New York AG can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the products don't work, they should definitely do so. But I don't see where Miss James is such an expert that we, the people, should just accept her word for it.
Des it contain ZINC? That is a PROVEN remedy for the cold and flu virus

Oh dear.

And he got a DUI.
Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Must Stop Hawking Phony Coronavirus Treatments, NY Attorney General Demands

Oh dear.

Apparently you aren't familiar with the war that the New York DOJ has waged against conservatives for years in their legal jihad. President Trump is just one of many who has been forced out of the state. The fact that they hate a noted journalist like Alex Jones and willing to say anything to defeat him isn't surprising

How does Jones know they are effective against the virus?

Or is he just a snake oil salesman?

And he got a DUI.
Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Must Stop Hawking Phony Coronavirus Treatments, NY Attorney General Demands
You mean the one where he was UNDER THE LEGAL LIMIT?

Jones isn't the one making allegations that the products are ineffective. Its really up to the libs on this.

I don't think that there is any snake oil in these products, but even then, for all either of us know, snake oil may be effective against CV.

And he got a DUI.
I don't know. All I saw was the DUI. What you got on it?

Jones isn't the one making allegations that the products are ineffective. Its really up to the libs on this.

I don't think that there is any snake oil in these products, but even then, for all either of us know, snake oil may be effective against CV.
Jones is making the claim they are effective. How does he know?

Eat some DICK with your ZINC, beotch! mikey loves that mess.

Eat some DICK with your ZINC, beotch! mikey loves that mess.
I prefer grabbing pussy (libs made that ok to say on this forum)

And he got a DUI.

And he got a DUI.

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones charged with DWI near Austin, authorities say

Please don't hand me a video with someone trying to 'splain news.

I wonder if he got nailed for it because the "wife" called the cops to the house earlier.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back