Case for 2nd Amendment...Chicago High Priority 911 calls, 52% had no police to respond to them....but you don't need a gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The policies of the democrat party, attacking the police and releasing violent criminals have created a situation where 52% of High Priority 911 calls have no police officers to respond to them in the City of Chicago....

Thanks democrats....

New data uncovered by Wirepoints through public records requests to the Chicago Police Department (CPD) reveal that in 2021 there were 406,829 incidents of high-priority emergency service calls for which there were no police available to respond.

That was 52 percent of the 788,000 high-priority 911 service calls dispatched in 2021.

High priority calls include Priority Level 1 incidents, which represent “an imminent threat to life, bodily injury, or major property damage/loss,” and Priority Level 2 incidents when “timely police action…has the potential to affect the outcome of an incident.”

In pre-George Floyd, pre-COVID 2019, there were only 156,016 such instances for which dispatchers had no police available to send – 19 percent of the total number of high priority 911 service calls made that year.

That's a case for exercising the right. You know the Chicago PD would arrest and jail someone for exercising their right beyond Chicago law while letting go the criminal that the law abiding person used a gun against.

Too many calls because of the moral breakdown of American society.
Too much violence to deal with.
And too dangerous for the police because there's probably going to be a shooting half the time.

Because of too many guns, due to the culture of continuous wars and killing.

Too many calls because of the moral breakdown of American society.
Too much violence to deal with.
And too dangerous for the police because there's probably going to be a shooting half the time.
Because of too many guns, due to the culture of continuous wars and killing.
This is where I ask you to demonstrate your claims to be true; you will respond by tucking your tail and running away.
As always.

To all those who it may concern, I don't read or answer to quotes that are from the well known spammers on this board.

And in my opinion, the forum could benefit by other serious posters following suit.
IMHO I believe the future of this forum is threatened by the increased level of deliberate trolling and spamming.

With due respect, I've detected an effort being made by some moderators to correct the situation. Hopefully it won't be too little too late.

The policies of the democrat party, attacking the police and releasing violent criminals have created a situation where 52% of High Priority 911 calls have no police officers to respond to them in the City of Chicago....

Thanks democrats....

New data uncovered by Wirepoints through public records requests to the Chicago Police Department (CPD) reveal that in 2021 there were 406,829 incidents of high-priority emergency service calls for which there were no police available to respond.

That was 52 percent of the 788,000 high-priority 911 service calls dispatched in 2021.

High priority calls include Priority Level 1 incidents, which represent “an imminent threat to life, bodily injury, or major property damage/loss,” and Priority Level 2 incidents when “timely police action…has the potential to affect the outcome of an incident.”

In pre-George Floyd, pre-COVID 2019, there were only 156,016 such instances for which dispatchers had no police available to send – 19 percent of the total number of high priority 911 service calls made that year.

Simple solution to fix the problem. Start a program that promotes common sense gun ownership.

Forum List

Back