CASE FALLS APART: Capitol Hill Investigators Ask for 60-Day Delay to Build a Case Against Jan. 6 Protesters After FBI-Media Conspiracies Crumble

Who saw that coming? Answer: everyone who isn't a brainwashed prog.

CASE FALLS APART: Capitol Hill Investigators Ask for 60-Day Delay to Build a Case Against Jan. 6 Protesters After FBI-Media Conspiracies Implode

The liberal fake new media oversold the January 6th protest and “riot” at the US Capitol was a terrorist attack, an armed insurgency, a pre-planned plot to take over the US Capitol.
It was all a lie.
** The protesters were not armed. ** There were NO GUNS confiscated from protesters in the US Capitol. ** The only shooting was by a Capitol Hill Police Lieutenant. ** There was NO PLOT to take over the US Capitol by Trump supporters. ** President Trump called for a peaceful protest. ** The Oath Keepers did not plan an armed insurgency. ** Total damages of possibly $100,000 to $1,000,000 dwarf the $2 BILLION in damages from the 2020 BLM-Antifa riots. ** Hundreds of protesters were waved into the US Capitol by police.
Now federal prosecutors are in a bind. The case they promised is collapsing.
On Friday prosecutors asked for 60 more days to invent a case against the protesters. They got nothing.

Federal prosecutors submitted a filing Friday morning requesting a 60-day delay in a series of cases related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, describing the massive undertaking as “likely the most complex investigation ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice.”

The big picture: More than 300 suspects have been charged in connection with the attack, which FBI Director Christopher Wray has described as “domestic terrorism.”

In addition to individual crimes like assault, trespassing and destruction of government property, federal prosecutors are investigating “conspiratorial activity” that began before Jan. 6. The Justice Department expects that at least 100 more individuals will be charged, according to the filing.

A RWNJ Pay by the word new site catering RWNJ.
Attacking the source - a logical fallacy.

** The protesters were not armed. ** There were NO GUNS confiscated from protesters in the US Capitol. **

You and the Gateway Repugnant are dumb as dirt, you know that? Of course you do. How are you gonna say "the protestors (rioters) were not armed", and in the next sentence preface there were no guns? Armed doesn't necessarily mean firearms, you dumb slugs.

Thus, this whole thread is fake news written in bad faith. Horrible writing, horrible editing fact free flotsam being quoted by horrible partisan tribal idiots.

In other words, it's more Qult45 bullshit.

What else you got, dickhead?
When the police say "armed" they mean guns, dumbass. They don't mean flag poles or pepper spray.

Progs always get irate when their lies are debunked.

Doesn't sound like it's "falling apart"....but then, that's the Gateway Pundit for you.

Federal prosecutors have begun seeking 60-day delays across a series of Capitol riot cases, calling the probe “likely the most complex investigation ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice.”

In a nine-page filing lodged in multiple cases Friday morning, U.S. attorneys handling cases stemming from the Jan. 6 insurrection cited the rapidly growing roster of defendants and the enormous cache of evidence they must sift through to get a complete picture of the crimes committed that day.

“The investigation and prosecution of the Capitol Attack will likely be one of the largest in American history,” prosecutors said, “both in terms of the number of defendants prosecuted and the nature and volume of the evidence.”

That evidence, they said, includes findings of more than 900 search warrants executed in nearly every state. It also includes more than 15,000 hours of surveillance and body-worn camera footage supplied by some of the 14 federal and local law enforcement agencies that participated in the Capitol response — from the FBI to the Secret Service to the Arlington, Va., police department.
Authorities are also combing through 1,600 electronic devices, conducting hundreds of searches of text messages from multiple providers, and reviewing 210,000 tips and 80,000 witness interviews.....
Chris Wray's FBI? Hard to imagine they didn’t plant evidence.

Doesn't sound like it's "falling apart"....but then, that's the Gateway Pundit for you.

Federal prosecutors have begun seeking 60-day delays across a series of Capitol riot cases, calling the probe “likely the most complex investigation ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice.”

In a nine-page filing lodged in multiple cases Friday morning, U.S. attorneys handling cases stemming from the Jan. 6 insurrection cited the rapidly growing roster of defendants and the enormous cache of evidence they must sift through to get a complete picture of the crimes committed that day.

“The investigation and prosecution of the Capitol Attack will likely be one of the largest in American history,” prosecutors said, “both in terms of the number of defendants prosecuted and the nature and volume of the evidence.”

That evidence, they said, includes findings of more than 900 search warrants executed in nearly every state. It also includes more than 15,000 hours of surveillance and body-worn camera footage supplied by some of the 14 federal and local law enforcement agencies that participated in the Capitol response — from the FBI to the Secret Service to the Arlington, Va., police department.
Authorities are also combing through 1,600 electronic devices, conducting hundreds of searches of text messages from multiple providers, and reviewing 210,000 tips and 80,000 witness interviews.....

So, do you think the AntiFa rioters in Portland, who are still attacking courthousets there to this day should be prosecuted also?

Of course you probably believe the Washington Post, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, PBS News Hour and of course CNN. They fact check their stories and rarely get ANYTHING wrong

Well, I can't affirm all of those sources the poster highlights...but....but I do avail myself of several of 'em.
I read (or more accurately ---scan) WaPo, PBS, NYT, WSJ, Axios, AP, The Hill and Politico.....most days.

And for me.....your mileage may vary.....but for me, I find all of those newsfeeds as more plausible/credible/believable than I do Midway Pundit, Fox, NewsMax, DailyStormer, Steve Bannon, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, AtomWaffen, or any of the thousands of blogs and sites dedicated to uber-Conservative-think.
But I'm flexible. I feel strongly both ways.
.......................................................................................

By the way, I always have this burning curiosity arise when I see one poster or another complain about, or criticize some newsfeed outlets. It sparks my interest in just exactly what do those posters read or watch.

Which then, begs the question: Poster Batcat, what sources would you advise the rest of us on this forum read to stay as informed as you evidently are?

It’s not about the source as much as how you internalize the information...And from the posting you do here, I’d say your mind is closed.

** The protesters were not armed. ** There were NO GUNS confiscated from protesters in the US Capitol. **

You and the Gateway Repugnant are dumb as dirt, you know that? Of course you do. How are you gonna say "the protestors (rioters) were not armed", and in the next sentence preface there were no guns? Armed doesn't necessarily mean firearms, you dumb slugs.

Thus, this whole thread is fake news written in bad faith. Horrible writing, horrible editing fact free flotsam being quoted by horrible partisan tribal idiots.

Q....BOO!

They need to prosecute all those people who have been burning down our cities. If they don't, the justice system is a sham.
So... why didn't your Orange Baboon-God do just that while he was still in power?
Your ignorance of our federal system of justice is the reason you ask this foolish question.
Attacks on Federal facilities (like courthouses) can be prosecuted in the Federal court system, fool.

Ditto for assaults on the Federal officers and contract law-enforcement agents who were guarding such facilities.
90 people in Portland were charged and now Biden dropped charges against over 30 of them.

NEWS FLASH: January 6th Domestic Terrorists and Insurrectionists are being rounded up. FBI has 15,000 hours of surveillance and evidence based on warrants.

Those arrested are being charged with trespassing in a public building.

TOOOO FKING FUNNY!!!

They need to prosecute all those people who have been burning down our cities. If they don't, the justice system is a sham.
So... why didn't your Orange Baboon-God do just that while he was still in power?
Your ignorance of our federal system of justice is the reason you ask this foolish question.
Attacks on Federal facilities (like courthouses) can be prosecuted in the Federal court system, fool.

Ditto for assaults on the Federal officers and contract law-enforcement agents who were guarding such facilities.
90 people in Portland were charged and now Biden dropped charges against over 30 of them.
Your Orange Baboon had a half-year or more to effect actual prosecutions... why was the issue still in-question by the time Old Joe was sworn in?

NEWS FLASH: January 6th Domestic Terrorists and Insurrectionists are being rounded up. FBI has 15,000 hours of surveillance and evidence based on warrants.

Those arrested are being charged with trespassing in a public building.

TOOOO FKING FUNNY!!!

Oh, I think the charges run a little more serious than 'trespassing' in a great many cases... :laugh:

Well Trump is no longer in office but we still have the liberal media making up stories about Trump as the article I posted pointed out.
Ummm, what stories did they make up that you are referring to in the quote above?

I’ll stay with the conservative propaganda I hear on Fox News and OANN as it appears to be somewhat more accurate[/QUOTE]
OK, not a problem.
You stick with OANN, I'll stick with NPR & PBS.
...............................................................................................................................
Perhaps those in power realize we can’t be allowed to know the truth.
Oh, c'mon, man. That 'powers-that-be-won't-allow' conspiracy-think is silly and frivolous. You should have more chops than to dive down the rabbit hole of nutjobbery-conspiracies. (insert roll-eyes imoji right here)
.................................................................................
over aggressive actions of a black capitol police officer when he murdered an unarmed, female U.S. veteran who was taking pictures
You know, I like your stuff poster 'Concerned American'. You generally add a novel perspective to most any adult discussion on the boards. Sure, some may question the quality of your thinking, or your sourcing......but I, for one, enjoy it for it's entertainment value.
Still, let's bangboard a bit over your assertions in the quote above: 'black officer'?....I had not heard that, nor have I seen pictures. Can you show us your sourcing? ..........
Leslie Babbitt was taking pictures (?) when she breached a closed and locked door into a highly sensitive area after she had already breached a broken door to get into the Capitol. In the video I watched, she wasn't taking pictures when shot.....she was an active participant in the violent breaching of the very door she was shot entering after being loudly warned away.
So, I am really curious on your sourcing. As I'm sure others are too.
Batter up, poster Conc.American.

AntiFa rioters in Portland, who are still attacking courthousets there to this day should be prosecuted also?
OK, I'll play ---briefly ---your 'Look Squirrel': Yeah, sure those that appeared to have committed a crime ---in camera captures, or eyewitness.....yup, arrest 'em and charge 'em. As it appears many have been. Meanwhile, back to the topic of the thread.

Biden dropped charges against over 30 of them

RSG, do you even read the stuff you post?
Your very own source that you wish to use to buttress your statement belies your assertion. Go back and read it. About "11" of 'em had their charges dropped ...out of 31 ....after Biden took office. That means the other 20 or so had theirs dropped by Trump.

And good morning, too. Happy StPatty's.

If they tried half as hard to find the election fraud, none of this would have happened on Jan. 6.
It was all out in the open and the Republicans didn't find squat... hell, their own election officials and judges said as much... time and again and again and again.

January 6th happened because gullible unthinking beetle-browed easily-misled Neanderthals were told by your Orange Baboon-God to intimidate Congress.

When the police say "armed" they mean guns, dumbass. They don't mean flag poles or pepper spray.

Progs always get irate when their lies are debunked.

You're full of shit. You've debunked nothing.

If they tried half as hard to find the election fraud, none of this would have happened on Jan. 6.
It was all out in the open and the Republicans didn't find squat... hell, their own election officials and judges said as much... time and again and again and again.

January 6th happened because gullible unthinking beetle-browed easily-misled Neanderthals were told by your Orange Baboon-God to intimidate Congress.
There was never an evidentiary hearing moron.

'CASE FALLS APART: Capitol Hill Investigators Ask for 60-Day Delay to Build a Case Against Jan. 6 Protesters After FBI-Media Conspiracies Crumble'

Just like Barry's failed coup attempt, just like both of Pelosi's and the Democrats' failed Impeachments, just like ever false / fake continuous 'We've Got Him Now' moment for 4 straight years, the pre-coordinated/organized theatrical scam Pelosi used as an excuse to attempt a second failed Impeachment of a FORMER US President has failed, exposed for what it was.

The fact that the FBI informed Pelosi in advance that extremists were coming to DC to 'Wage War' and she did nothing to prepare/prevent/protect...the fact that she used video footage filmed by a foreign-funded Democrat-supported Antifa domestic terrorist - who was illegally inside the Capitol on 6 Jan - as 'evidence' against the President during during her 2nd failed Impeachment is evidence of PELOSI's treason.

Who saw that coming? Answer: everyone who isn't a brainwashed prog.

CASE FALLS APART: Capitol Hill Investigators Ask for 60-Day Delay to Build a Case Against Jan. 6 Protesters After FBI-Media Conspiracies Implode

The liberal fake new media oversold the January 6th protest and “riot” at the US Capitol was a terrorist attack, an armed insurgency, a pre-planned plot to take over the US Capitol.
It was all a lie.
** The protesters were not armed. ** There were NO GUNS confiscated from protesters in the US Capitol. ** The only shooting was by a Capitol Hill Police Lieutenant. ** There was NO PLOT to take over the US Capitol by Trump supporters. ** President Trump called for a peaceful protest. ** The Oath Keepers did not plan an armed insurgency. ** Total damages of possibly $100,000 to $1,000,000 dwarf the $2 BILLION in damages from the 2020 BLM-Antifa riots. ** Hundreds of protesters were waved into the US Capitol by police.
Now federal prosecutors are in a bind. The case they promised is collapsing.
On Friday prosecutors asked for 60 more days to invent a case against the protesters. They got nothing.

Federal prosecutors submitted a filing Friday morning requesting a 60-day delay in a series of cases related to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, describing the massive undertaking as “likely the most complex investigation ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice.”

The big picture: More than 300 suspects have been charged in connection with the attack, which FBI Director Christopher Wray has described as “domestic terrorism.”

In addition to individual crimes like assault, trespassing and destruction of government property, federal prosecutors are investigating “conspiratorial activity” that began before Jan. 6. The Justice Department expects that at least 100 more individuals will be charged, according to the filing.
But Durham gets how long?

It cracks me up when they tell tale that no guns were confiscated thus proves protesters were unarmed. Arrests took place after the fact. It's like saying since nobody was apprehended at the scene for Officer Sicknick's murder, that proves it was suicide.

Forum List

Back