Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

Gee. The guy was a "little" off. Hell I was up at 2AM watching and there is still no winner though is seems it will be Trump. He has good leads in 3 or 4 of those states that haven't reported in yet. Only one seems to be close.

Gee. The guy was a "little" off. Hell I was up at 2AM watching and there is still no winner though is seems it will be Trump. He has good leads in 3 or 4 of those states that haven't reported in yet. Only one seems to be close.
tada, and the Democrat vote manufacturing machine is ahead in WI and MI.

About 100k Republicans voted for a Republican senator and for a Biden Presidency despite all we found out about Biden.

IF Biden gets into the WH, this country is doomed to be a carbon copy of California in every state.

Pathetic.

About 100k Republicans voted for a Republican senator and for a Biden Presidency despite all we found out about Biden.

IF Biden gets into the WH, this country is doomed to be a carbon copy of California in every state.

Pathetic.

I agree. The man is a train wreck.

Pathetic.

I am less worried about Biden than Kamalla Harris, though BOTH are bad.

Trump has to fight this thing in the courts and get recounts for WI and MI there is no other choice.

I guess he thought Fla and Ga would go dem. Fla may have moved with Ohio in not really being a swing state anymore. He was a Marine and he's an LSU fan, so he has that. LOL

Pathetic.

I am less worried about Biden than Kamalla Harris, though BOTH are bad.

Trump has to fight this thing in the courts and get recounts for WI and MI there is no other choice.

He said in his message last night that he would be contacting the SC. He's on top of this bull shit.

When I get out of work in about 45 minutes, I'm going home to snag the whole family and head to the polling place. I'm told that we're going out to sushi afterward, non-negotiable.

Enjoy !

Sushi was really good. My kids made me stay up really late watching the returns. They're all three stressed, and can't understand why I'm not. I told them, "Life does not hinge on an election. Whatever happens, the sun will come up tomorrow, we'll go to work, we'll live our lives, and we'll move on to the next battle."

According to the AP results, if Trump and Biden carry the states in which they are currently leading, Trump has won. However, the margins are very thin in a number of states, and the results very much hinge on the mailed votes.

According to the AP results, if Trump and Biden carry the states in which they are currently leading, Trump has won. However, the margins are very thin in a number of states, and the results very much hinge on the mailed votes.
Do you have a link?

I am not seeing it.

That's not true at all. Trump is currently trailing in Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin. He can't win without one of those along with Pennsylvania.

Do you have a link?

I am not seeing it.

I can link it, although it has changed since my post. The part about the thin margins and hinging on the mailed votes still holds.

Forum List

Back