Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

According to the AP results, if Trump and Biden carry the states in which they are currently leading, Trump has won. However, the margins are very thin in a number of states, and the results very much hinge on the mailed votes.

That's not true at all. Trump is currently trailing in Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin. He can't win without one of those along with Pennsylvania.

• In Wisconsin, Trump's early lead fizzled as Milwaukee absentee ballots were counted, leading to a Democratic lead, and with 95% of the vote counted, Biden now has a razer-thin 21,000 vote lead.
  • The race in Michigan was razor thin as well, with Trump fractionally in the lead at 49.4%, vs 48.9% for Biden according to Edison Research, although Michigan's Democratic Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said "hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots remain to be tabulated" and they will have a "much more complete picture" of Michigan’s results by end of the day.
  • Georgia saw Trump up by 102,000 with 94% of the vote counted by more votes expected to be counter from the Democratic stronghold of Atlanta.
  • North Carolina similarly saw Trump up by just under 80,000 votes with 94% of the vote counted, although like in Georgia much of the mailed-in ballots were outstanding.
  • Pennsylvania, a critical state for both candidates, saw Trump lead by 55.7% to 43.1%, but here too most of the metropolitan mailed-in votes were yet to be counted. Pennsylvania officials said they expect all votes to be counted by Friday.
  • Nevada had Biden up by only 8,000 with 67% of the vote tallied; Edison has reported that counting will not resume until noon ET on Thursday with outlets reports the candidates both on 49% with ~85% of votes tabulated.

According to the AP results, if Trump and Biden carry the states in which they are currently leading, Trump has won. However, the margins are very thin in a number of states, and the results very much hinge on the mailed votes.

That's not true at all. Trump is currently trailing in Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin. He can't win without one of those along with Pennsylvania.

• In Wisconsin, Trump's early lead fizzled as Milwaukee absentee ballots were counted, leading to a Democratic lead, and with 95% of the vote counted, Biden now has a razer-thin 21,000 vote lead.
  • The race in Michigan was razor thin as well, with Trump fractionally in the lead at 49.4%, vs 48.9% for Biden according to Edison Research, although Michigan's Democratic Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said "hundreds of thousands of absentee ballots remain to be tabulated" and they will have a "much more complete picture" of Michigan’s results by end of the day.
  • Georgia saw Trump up by 102,000 with 94% of the vote counted by more votes expected to be counter from the Democratic stronghold of Atlanta.
  • North Carolina similarly saw Trump up by just under 80,000 votes with 94% of the vote counted, although like in Georgia much of the mailed-in ballots were outstanding.
  • Pennsylvania, a critical state for both candidates, saw Trump lead by 55.7% to 43.1%, but here too most of the metropolitan mailed-in votes were yet to be counted. Pennsylvania officials said they expect all votes to be counted by Friday.
  • Nevada had Biden up by only 8,000 with 67% of the vote tallied; Edison has reported that counting will not resume until noon ET on Thursday with outlets reports the candidates both on 49% with ~85% of votes tabulated.

Mighty interesting especially when Biden rakes in 138,000 and Trump doesn't move at all. SC here we come.

Turns out the biggest problem in Arizona has actually been the in-person ballots. Apparently, Maricopa County - home of the Phoenix metropolitan area and 60-some % of the state's population - gave out the wrong pens initially at polling places, leading to the machines not being able to read the ballots. So we're now having to hand count ballots in Phoenix.

This is what Trump has been talking about

1604509725570.png

Trump wins Pennsylvania cookie poll . . . A 'cookie poll' that has accurately predicted the outcome of the last three elections has named its winner. A Pennsylvania bakery has said that it's Trump-themed cookies are 'vastly' outselling the Biden-themed alternative by a margin of almost 6 to 1. Owner Kathleen Lochel has told Fox News that some customers have even been driving from out to state to pick up the treats. 'Right now, Donald Trump is still in the lead... we've sold about 28,000 [Trump] cookies to 5,000 [of Biden's],' Lochel said on Monday, adding that with pending orders, she expected Trump cookie sales to get close to 29,000. Daily Mail
Yum, those cookies are deee-licious. :mm:

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Well you certainly made your case. Didnt you say Hillary was going to win?

Didn't you say Trump was going to win?

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Like you believed Hillary had it won?

Yeah you looked sad

Who looks sad today?

Yeah you looked sad

Who looks sad today?

Who is sad is my great grandfather that died at Stalin’s hand

Yeah you looked sad

Who looks sad today?

Unlike you I never waffled....yeah you're sad little dude

And yeah you're a little dude..... snicker. Jeebus go merge or close a thread

The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.2 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. She actually got 2.1 points more.

That translated into 3 million more votes for Hillary than for Impeached Trump.

Now the polls predict Biden will get about 7 percentage points more votes than Impeached Trump. That could translate into a 6 or 7 million vote advantage for Biden.
^^^ I called that one.

tenor.gif

Trump wins Pennsylvania cookie poll . . . A 'cookie poll' that has accurately predicted the outcome of the last three elections has named its winner. A Pennsylvania bakery has said that it's Trump-themed cookies are 'vastly' outselling the Biden-themed alternative by a margin of almost 6 to 1. Owner Kathleen Lochel has told Fox News that some customers have even been driving from out to state to pick up the treats. 'Right now, Donald Trump is still in the lead... we've sold about 28,000 [Trump] cookies to 5,000 [of Biden's],' Lochel said on Monday, adding that with pending orders, she expected Trump cookie sales to get close to 29,000. Daily Mail
200.gif

I went into the future and it is not a pretty one for you!!!

Trump win in 2024, the House and Senate flipped to Trumpism, and you committed suicide by eating all those Biden cookies while screaming “ I Hate Amerika “…
^^^ what you were hoping for before you sobered up.

At 10:30pm EST, Trump had won FLA and Ohio, and was way ahead in all of the fraud states...

GA
NH
MI
WI
AZ
NV
PA

At 10:30pm EST, Trump had won FLA and Ohio, and was way ahead in all of the fraud states...

GA
NH
MI
WI
AZ
NV
PA

According to nutbags like you any state Trump doesn't win is fraud state. So whats your point?

That Democrats took covid seriously and much preffered to mail their votes?
That Republicans were mind fucked by Trump into thinking that mailing in their vote is bad?
That Republican legislatures in those states insist on counting mail-in votes after in-person votes?

2020 Election is over, time to wrap up your half-baked rw bullshit and move on to nominating someone that could win, instead of pathetic whiny bitch losers like Trump.

The election was over at 10:30pm, Trump in a 35 state landslide....

And then you admitted "We cheated..."
LOL

False. The election ended at 7pm local time. Then they counted the votes and Trump lost.

Forum List

Back