Carter goes hard

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
1)A man is known by the company he keeps
OPENING STATEMENT BY SENATOR JOHN McCAIN AT SASC CONFIRMATION HEARING OF DR. ASHTON CARTER FOR DEPUTY SECRETARY OF DEFENSE - Floor Statements - United States Senator John McCain
2)"In 1999 Carter and former Defense Secretary William Perry co-wrote a book, “Preventive Defense,” spelling out dangers that, if mismanaged, could grow into “true A-list-scale threats” to the U.S."
Was Yugoslavia bombing the part of “Preventive Defense”?
3)"In June 2006, amid worldwide concern that North Korea was preparing to test such a long-range missile, Carter and Perry co-authored an opinion article in The Washington Post that took a hard line against North Korea."
Yes, he loves bombing. I got it.Pretty boy.
4)"First on their list: the risk that “Russia might descend into chaos, isolation and aggression.” They called this the risk of a “Weimar Russia,” harking back to the failures of the international system in dealing with xenophobic Germany after World War I. They wrote of their fear that Russia “could fall prey to its worst tendencies.”
Russia today is among the biggest policy challenges facing the Obama administration, with its annexation of Crimea in March and subsequent military moves inside eastern Ukraine."
see item 1

It's surprising that in 21st century new pentagon chief is the guy who wants to bomb everything in the world while his country is fighting in the middle east and confronting with Putin's Russia and Xi Jinping's China.

1)A man is known by the company he keeps
OPENING STATEMENT BY SENATOR JOHN McCAIN AT SASC CONFIRMATION HEARING OF DR. ASHTON CARTER FOR DEPUTY SECRETARY OF DEFENSE - Floor Statements - United States Senator John McCain
2)"In 1999 Carter and former Defense Secretary William Perry co-wrote a book, “Preventive Defense,” spelling out dangers that, if mismanaged, could grow into “true A-list-scale threats” to the U.S."
Was Yugoslavia bombing the part of “Preventive Defense”?
3)"In June 2006, amid worldwide concern that North Korea was preparing to test such a long-range missile, Carter and Perry co-authored an opinion article in The Washington Post that took a hard line against North Korea."
Yes, he loves bombing. I got it.Pretty boy.
4)"First on their list: the risk that “Russia might descend into chaos, isolation and aggression.” They called this the risk of a “Weimar Russia,” harking back to the failures of the international system in dealing with xenophobic Germany after World War I. They wrote of their fear that Russia “could fall prey to its worst tendencies.”
Russia today is among the biggest policy challenges facing the Obama administration, with its annexation of Crimea in March and subsequent military moves inside eastern Ukraine."
see item 1

It's surprising that in 21st century new pentagon chief is the guy who wants to bomb everything in the world while his country is fighting in the middle east and confronting with Putin's Russia and Xi Jinping's China.

Hitler fought on alot of fronts too. I've read that had a bad outcome.

Forum List

Back