Carly insulted Barbara Boxers appearance. Mocked her hair. So why is she so bent out of shape?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I heard about this on Levin. Checked it out. All over the net. It's true. So it's a pretty "drama queen" hypocritical moment for her to be so thin skinned now.

I like her but Carly playing this hypocritical bullshit to the max is leaving a bad taste in mouth.

"In 2010, Fiorina was caught on an open mic commenting on Boxer's hair as she was prepping for an interview with CNN affiliate KXTV. Fiorina told her staff that someone saw Boxer on television and "said what everyone says, 'God what is that hair?' So yesterday!"

And conservatives don't bitch about the link. It was the first one I grabbed.

That Time Carly Fiorina Got Caught Dissing Her Opponent's Hair On Camera

Carly isn't bent out of shape. She's a big girl.

What happened was she got an opportunity. Trump said something insulting and she turned it around. She is cool, and she made hay with it.

Not only that....she lied about the abortion video. No one has seen what she claims she saw on a Planned Parenthood video. The video is most likely was a video created by an anti-abortion group totally devoid of truth. If she wants anyone to believe her crap, she needs to make the video available for everyone to see, but no one that has actually viewed the Planned Parenthood video in its entirety, that brought the whole "body parts" issue out has seen anything like what Fiorina claims. So, she's a liar, too.

What happened was she got an opportunity. Trump said something insulting and she turned it around. She is cool, and she made hay with it.

Pfft. Only temporary. A very stupid strategy because there will be many conservative women like me who are now going. ......

"You hypocritical bitch ".

ETA: and men. I just got an email from my husband. He's just heard it on Levin too at work. Guess what he wrote?

"What a hypocritical bitch".

:lol:

Last edited:
Everybody insults anybody... that's how it is in politics..always has been like that

politics is a dirty game...an ugly game...

I would never be able to be a politician LOL

Everybody insults anybody... that's how it is in politics..always has been like that

You are full of crap. Sensible people don't insult each other on looks or race, only crass people do that. And you would make a good Trump-type politician.

Pfft. Only temporary. A very stupid strategy because there will be many conservative women like me who are now going. ......

"You hypocritical bitch ".

ETA: and men. I just got an email from my husband. He's just heard it on Levin too at work. Guess what he wrote?

"What a hypocritical bitch".

:lol:

It was right to call Trump to the mat for insulting Carly's face.

The voters should reject such nonsense, where ever it comes from..

Fiorina is a garden variety bitch/witch.

As the saying is, Life is a bitch, and then you marry one.

Well, Life is a bitch, and then you hire one to run your company into the ground.

But you are good at insulting folks for their appearance.

It's a vulgar thing to be good at by the way.

who has an ugly persona?

I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.........................

Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General ...
IC
â–¶ 0:17
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k
Jun 18, 2009 - Uploaded by EpicPwnTVSenator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" , Call me by my Title- General Michael Walsh.

Forum List

Back