Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

I wonder if you even know, maybe you're a buckethead and don't get out much.

It is all over the news about women fighting for equal pay for the same job in the tech world..

Time to require equal pay for similar work

Oh, shut up with that bullshit you dumb bitch. Women get paid equally to men. That is, women get paid exactly what they agreed to work for, just like men. The only reasons why women get paid "less" than men is because 1) They are doing different jobs, 2) They settle instead of negotiating, and/or 3) They can't negotiate for shit, typically confusing demanding and whining with negotiating.

I've hired both men and women. I could care less about their gender when I interview them. I could care less about their gender when providing a job offer, or when negotiating the offer with them. Individuals who negotiate effectively tend to get better starting pay. Individuals who simply settle for whatever is thrown in front of them tend to get paid less. It is as simple as that.

Research has shown that the so called gender gap is almost entirely attributable to differences in positions and in negotiating behaviors. When women negotiate effectively, they are just as likely as men to receive prime pay. Negotiating behaviors are treated equally when initiated by men as they are by women; a behavior deemed inappropriate by a woman is equally disliked when conducted by a man, and a behavior accepted from a man is equally as likely to be accepted when done by a woman.

I wonder if you even know, maybe you're a buckethead and don't get out much.

It is all over the news about women fighting for equal pay for the same job in the tech world..

Time to require equal pay for similar work

Oh, shut up with that bullshit you dumb bitch. Women get paid equally to men. That is, women get paid exactly what they agreed to work for, just like men. The only reasons why women get paid "less" than men is because 1) They are doing different jobs, 2) They settle instead of negotiating, and/or 3) They can't negotiate for shit, typically confusing demanding and whining with negotiating.

I've hired both men and women. I could care less about their gender when I interview them. I could care less about their gender when providing a job offer, or when negotiating the offer with them. Individuals who negotiate effectively tend to get better starting pay. Individuals who simply settle for whatever is thrown in front of them tend to get paid less. It is as simple as that.

Research has shown that the so called gender gap is almost entirely attributable to differences in positions and in negotiating behaviors. When women negotiate effectively, they are just as likely as men to receive prime pay. Negotiating behaviors are treated equally when initiated by men as they are by women; a behavior deemed inappropriate by a woman is equally disliked when conducted by a man, and a behavior accepted from a man is equally as likely to be accepted when done by a woman.

The only reasons why women get paid "less" than men is because 1) They are doing different jobs, 2) They settle instead of negotiating, and/or 3) They can't negotiate for shit, typically confusing demanding and whining with negotiating.
You say that your fair but look what is really inside your mind. By saying that your a fucking sexist.

I guess you don't recall the recent lawsuit of a woman in the bay area who sued her sexist boss and won, there are thousands of stories out there.

Why do you think these dumb ass candidates can get away with trying to take women's birth control away , while getting all of their penis enlarging pills for practically nothing.

It is still so rampant that you have to be blind not to see it.

Things have gotten better through the years from other women fighting for it, most change was in the 1960's, or 1900's for the woman's vote.

In the 1970's many women stayed home, now its a both parents working world.

Did You Know That Women Are Still Paid Less Than Men?

Did You Know That Women Are Still Paid Less Than Men?

On average, full-time working women earn just 78 cents for every dollar a man earns. This significant gap is more than a statistic -- it has real life consequences. When women, who make up nearly half the workforce, bring home less money each day, it means they have less for the everyday needs of their families, and over a lifetime of work, far less savings for retirement.

Fig-2_fall-2015-update.jpg

Don't try to give me or anyone else a lesson about the business world.
With how you concoct reason and how you try to inseminate the reasons is quite evident you need a few lectures about how businesses do operate.
Take your bad reasoning to another place.

They are Tech companies. They had their ducks in a row.
You still haven't explained if she did her job so....well....why did they kick her ass out?
If she was this Messiah. Why didn't they keep her and pay her 3 times the amount.
She "saved" the company.
Speaking of being high. OMG

So explain, while companies like Apple and Google and others were making money and keeping employees.
Their stock was making money. This person comes into HP and the stock drops and employees loose their job. She saved the company? So she saves the company, she must have been a great CEO, yet they fire her..
You make no sense at all. Your blinded by your opinion, and refuse to read the facts.
Post something that makes her appear to be this hero you claim she is.
You cannot.
She ruined the company and scammed those that trusted her.

She saved the company? They were loosing money during a time when other tech companies were prospering. This all happened under her time as the CEO.
If she had saved the company why,( in all seriousness, would they have given her the "scammed" golden parachute of millions of dollars), did they fire her?
That is scamming.

Nope, they brought he in when the company was going under. It was a time when a great many other companies like that did go under. She made the tough decisions that had to be made. Most if not all CEOs get golden parachutes.

Apple and Google? Are you high? HP doesn't make smart phones, nor does it make search engines. Educate yourself.

Oh and btw, I already explained earlier in this thread that for other reasons, I can't vote for Fiorina. She isn't a hero in my book.
Dude you don't know squat about the business world. She was brought in to do a specific job when she was done she was no longer needed. This happens a lot in the business world.

With how you concoct reason and how you try to inseminate the reasons is quite evident you need a few lectures about how businesses do operate.

You still haven't explained if she did her job so....well....why did they kick her ass out?
If she was this Messiah. Why didn't they keep her and pay her 3 times the amount.
She "saved" the company.

So explain, while companies like Apple and Google and others were making money and keeping employees.
Their stock was making money. This person comes into HP and the stock drops and employees loose their job. She saved the company? So she saves the company, she must have been a great CEO, yet they fire her..
You make no sense at all. Your blinded by your opinion, and refuse to read the facts.
You cannot.

Nope, they brought he in when the company was going under. It was a time when a great many other companies like that did go under. She made the tough decisions that had to be made. Most if not all CEOs get golden parachutes.

Apple and Google? Are you high? HP doesn't make smart phones, nor does it make search engines. Educate yourself.

Oh and btw, I already explained earlier in this thread that for other reasons, I can't vote for Fiorina. She isn't a hero in my book.
Dude you don't know squat about the business world. She was brought in to do a specific job when she was done she was no longer needed. This happens a lot in the business world.

Stay stupid then.

People that listen to you certainly will remain stupid.
Take your BS elsewhere.

She "saved" the company.

You cannot.

Stay stupid then.

Forum List

Back