Carly Fiorina, the biggest winner of the night...I'll vote for her.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, from what I have seen she made the biggest improvement....she had a chance at a national audience and made the most of it.....

Since this is a game where we need to win, I think I will move my support from Walker and give it to Carly, barring any upset later on.....I was listening to Mike Gallagher on the radio...and he restated the point..there are a lot of nitwits out there who simply voted for obama because he was the first black guy who got close to the Presidency and now they will vote for any female that is breathing and within a shot of the office....

You can't always fight stupid....so Carly may be our best chance to beat hilary...if hilary isn't in jail. But...the bright spot.......she will actually be a good President where the terrorist loving community activist never wanted to improve this country.....

Report Carley Fiorina Wins GOP Early Debate Extrano s Alley more than a gun blog

Carly Fiorina was the clear winner of the early Republican presidential debate–at least according to social media.

The former Hewlett Packard CEO joined six other contenders who failed to qualify for the evening’s main event, which is restricted to the top ten candidates in recent polls. However, her performance in the undercard event generated a great deal of online enthusiasm.

Nate Silver of fivethirtyeight.com weighed in:

Her numbers have nowhere else to go but up. lol

She did well, and so did Jindal, imo. I don't see Fiorina being at the top of the ticket but she would be great as VP.

Forum List

Back