Carly Fiorina PUNKS Chuck Toad

She punk'ed herself. Her silliness to punk Todd just brought more attention to the original story of her history as a CEO and how she laid off 30,000 employees and got a big bonus for doing it.

Yepp. It brings more attention to the fact that her tenure as a CEO was so terrible, they had to can her.

Sure makes for an interesting resume for a presidential candidate...

She is easily the weakest candidate I have ever seen. I see nothing that qualifies her for anything other than dog catcher, and she'd probably screw that up too.

She punk'ed herself. Her silliness to punk Todd just brought more attention to the original story of her history as a CEO and how she laid off 30,000 employees and got a big bonus for doing it.

Yepp. It brings more attention to the fact that her tenure as a CEO was so terrible, they had to can her.

She is easily the weakest candidate I have ever seen. I see nothing that qualifies her for anything other than dog catcher, and she'd probably screw that up too.
A mirror image of obuthole then.

However, to be fair, we will never really know what kind of power struggles were going on in the upper echelons of HP in California, but her getting the boot is not necessarily the kind of confidence builder that one might want as a presidential candidate. And then there's the fact that she spent an unholy amount of her own money in the 2010 CA senatorial and still lost by 10 points to Boxer, so to sum it up:

1.) a CEO who got booted
2.) never held a public office, and when she ran, she got whipped
3.) is very bad at advertising.

I personally think she is auditioning for the VP slot.

However, to be fair, we will never really know what kind of power struggles were going on in the upper echelons of HP in California, but her getting the boot is not necessarily the kind of confidence builder that one might want as a presidential candidate. And then there's the fact that she spent an unholy amount of her own money in the 2010 CA senatorial and still lost by 10 points to Boxer, so to sum it up:

1.) a CEO who got booted
2.) never held a public office, and when she ran, she got whipped
3.) is very bad at advertising.

I personally think she is auditioning for the VP slot.
I guess Hillary getting kicked off a watergate panel boosts your confidence huh?

Forum List

Back