Carly Fiorina PUNKS Chuck Toad

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU

Meet the Press host Chuck Todd invoked Carly Fiorina’s domain snafu this morning, in which a prankster purchased CarlyFiorina.org and decked it with some unpleasant facts about Fiorina’s layoffs while CEO of Hewlett-Packard.

After the show, Fiorina quickly snatched up ChuckTodd.org, which now redirects back to her website:
Carly Fiorina

@CarlyFiorina

Thanks, @chucktodd, for having me on @meetthepress this morning. Btw, check out Carly Fiorina for President 2016 . #domaingate
7:38 AM - 10 May 2015

208 208 Retweets

Carly Fiorina Trolls Chuck Todd with a Domain of His Own Mediaite

chuck_toddler.jpg

"Fiorian"

Bullkurtz Fiorina 1.jpg

Ahhhh, some more of the dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 spelling!!!

Outstanding!!!

Oh, you forgot to quote this from your OP-link:

Fiorina pulled something similar with Seth Myers earlier this week. So long as the qualifications for the Oval Office are limited to trolling, she’s a shoo-in.

Just love those GOP candidate qualifications. Outstanding!

"Fiorian"

View attachment 41054

Ahhhh, some more of the dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 spelling!!!

Outstanding!!!

Oh, you forgot to quote this from your OP-link:

Fiorina pulled something similar with Seth Myers earlier this week. So long as the qualifications for the Oval Office are limited to trolling, she’s a shoo-in.

Just love those GOP candidate qualifications. Outstanding!

He can't spell the last name of the conservative Chuck Todd either.

• Banned
I fail to see any qualification she has, and she certainly lacks any personality.

Well, she's never murdered anybody, sold American secrets to foreign governments, abandoned an annex in Libya getting 4 Americans killed, or destroyed evidence of her various crimes over the years....you're right..Fiorina probably won't appeal to you stalinist douchebags.

• Banned
That joke was done last week with Seth Meyers.

Nobody cares. She's got no chance. Todd did her a huge favor. She has not earned a national audience.

Hillary has a national audience but won't come out from under the futon to address it.....Toad did Carly a favor alright.....and got pranked like the punk he is for it. :lol:

That joke was done last week with Seth Meyers.

Nobody cares. She's got no chance. Todd did her a huge favor. She has not earned a national audience.

Hillary has a national audience but won't come out from under the futon to address it.....Toad did Carly a favor alright.....and got pranked like the punk he is for it. :lol:

Yore awwwwwwwsum!

Let me ask you....do you want to see more Hillary Clinton media appearances or fewer? You seem confused.

By z way, genus boi, Sec. Clinton will be testimafying befo Congress shortly. Is ya gonna watch?

Meet the Press host Chuck Todd invoked Carly Fiorina’s domain snafu this morning, in which a prankster purchased CarlyFiorina.org and decked it with some unpleasant facts about Fiorina’s layoffs while CEO of Hewlett-Packard.

After the show, Fiorina quickly snatched up ChuckTodd.org, which now redirects back to her website:
Carly Fiorina

@CarlyFiorina

Thanks, @chucktodd, for having me on @meetthepress this morning. Btw, check out Carly Fiorina for President 2016 . #domaingate
7:38 AM - 10 May 2015

208 208 Retweets

Carly Fiorina Trolls Chuck Todd with a Domain of His Own Mediaite

chuck_toddler.jpg
Todd is a libtard, he is used to being a punk.

I fail to see any qualification she has, and she certainly lacks any personality.

Well, she's never murdered anybody, sold American secrets to foreign governments, abandoned an annex in Libya getting 4 Americans killed, or destroyed evidence of her various crimes over the years....you're right..Fiorina probably won't appeal to you stalinist douchebags.
Hey! Give her a chance for crying out loud. HP isn't the US congress! I'm sure that if she ever gets into office she'll be murdering, selling secrets, and annexing like every one else.

No. Why?

I'm just laughing at you, which is exactly what you deserve when you post such stupid stuff, fake marine.

Difference is everybody is laughing at you, fake german. Shouldn't you be up in "introductions" greeting newcomers, pretending you're a mod?

That was very weird of you.

I have never claimed to be a German, not even once. I am, however, completely fluént in the German language and have had incredible experiences in Europe that you will never have, to be sure.

Not only that, in the introductions section, any member can greet new members. In fact, that's what it's there for.

See how that works, fake Marine?

She punk'ed herself. Her silliness to punk Todd just brought more attention to the original story of her history as a CEO and how she laid off 30,000 employees and got a big bonus for doing it.

She punk'ed herself. Her silliness to punk Todd just brought more attention to the original story of her history as a CEO and how she laid off 30,000 employees and got a big bonus for doing it.

Yepp. It brings more attention to the fact that her tenure as a CEO was so terrible, they had to can her.

Sure makes for an interesting resume for a presidential candidate...

And she'll throw your sorry ass off welfare too, boy.

Forum List

Back