Carlson calls it right. Trump gets free pass that Obama would get crucified for

Trump is double speak as well. at first i was elated to see that he is calling out BOTH Bush and Obama fr their crimes in these two articles here.But the one here where he calls out Bush he is double speak because he says he has been friends with Bush for a long time.he also said that about Hitlery.

Trump Slams Bush: Iraq Invasion "Single Worst Decision Ever Made"

Here he is slamming Obama as well but he exposes that he is really in with Obama and his pal Bush because if he was REALLY for america,he would go nowhere near this asshole warmonger. wouldnt you all give Obama and Bush the finger and go nowhere near these evil monster if you were REALLY sincere about world peace and the corruption that has gone on in washington for decades now?

"Bigger Than Watergate" - Trump Slams Obama Admin's "Unprecedented" Actions

Last edited:
this poster below NAILED it on Trump.i could not have said it better myself.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...once-again-anti-establishment-trend-here-stay

Truthseeker20
Tue, 03/06/2018 - 10:59 Permalink

Trump is fake. He was chosen to win because he is an actor. He was chosen to divide people and make the conservatives look bad.

Trump proved he was fake when he sat with demorats talking abt taking guns first.

2nd, he has put many swamp creatures in his admin such as cfr members and goldman sachs.

3rd, he is reconsidering going back into tpp. Trump: 'I would be open' to reentering TPP under 'substantially better' terms

4th, no one would be allowed to win when you have electronic voting machines which can be hacked.

5th, you will never get rid of swamp creatures until you close down the federal reserve and get out of the UN.

Forum List

Back