Care for the Truth? (Injecting Lysol into your lungs)

President Donald Trump - "So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

President Trump suggested that "medical doctors" investigate the possibility of internal introduction of disinfectants. When we commonly think of "disinfectants" we instantly think, "LYSOL," because of decades of advertising propaganda. But ANYTHING THAT FIGHTS INFECTIONS is a "disinfectant." Penicillin is a DISINFECTANT that is commonly injected into the body. Trump was not suggesting that INDIVIDUALS INJECT THEMSELVES WITH LYSOL (which is preposterous), but that the MEDICAL COMMUNITY EXPLORE WAYS TO INTRODUCE DISINFECTANTS INSIDE THE BODY. Which is perfectly rational and reasonable.

Deal with it.
Disinfectants work by destroying living cells (bacteria). That's OK on skin which is covered with dead cells. Inside the body they attack living tissues and do way more damage than good. Just get a little of any kind of disinfectant in your eye.

Antibiotics work by interfering with the biological process of bacteria and have no effect on viruses. Other than being small bacteria and viruses have little in common. Generally, what works on one has little effect on the other.
You are a moron..

Not only do we use UV therapy inside the body we use Antiviral sprays and mists in the lungs.

Your so invested in denial of anything Trump suggests that you will ignore standing treatments and therapy's that work.
The epitome of stupid..
Still don't know the difference between disinfectants, antibiotics and antivirals? Trump does not know either.
And you still dont know the difference between asking a question and telling people to commit suicide..
The place to ask that question was not in front of a national audience, some of whom are stupid. It's why there's warning labels all over everything. He showed his ignorance of simple 10th grade biology and irresponsibly put forth another piece of false hope in his search for a magic bullet. His ignorance of the biological sciences is astounding. One could not imagine a less educationally prepared president in this mess. He seems to know nothing at all about the sciences in general.
The man believed windmills cause cancer and that exercise is bad for you.

Why would anyone be surprised at his medical judgement

President Donald Trump - "So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

President Trump suggested that "medical doctors" investigate the possibility of internal introduction of disinfectants. When we commonly think of "disinfectants" we instantly think, "LYSOL," because of decades of advertising propaganda. But ANYTHING THAT FIGHTS INFECTIONS is a "disinfectant." Penicillin is a DISINFECTANT that is commonly injected into the body. Trump was not suggesting that INDIVIDUALS INJECT THEMSELVES WITH LYSOL (which is preposterous), but that the MEDICAL COMMUNITY EXPLORE WAYS TO INTRODUCE DISINFECTANTS INSIDE THE BODY. Which is perfectly rational and reasonable.

Deal with it.
Disinfectants work by destroying living cells (bacteria). That's OK on skin which is covered with dead cells. Inside the body they attack living tissues and do way more damage than good. Just get a little of any kind of disinfectant in your eye.

Antibiotics work by interfering with the biological process of bacteria and have no effect on viruses. Other than being small bacteria and viruses have little in common. Generally, what works on one has little effect on the other.
You are a moron..

Not only do we use UV therapy inside the body we use Antiviral sprays and mists in the lungs.

Your so invested in denial of anything Trump suggests that you will ignore standing treatments and therapy's that work.
The epitome of stupid..
Still don't know the difference between disinfectants, antibiotics and antivirals? Trump does not know either.
And you still dont know the difference between asking a question and telling people to commit suicide..
The place to ask that question was not in front of a national audience, some of whom are stupid. It's why there's warning labels all over everything. He showed his ignorance of simple 10th grade biology and irresponsibly put forth another piece of false hope in his search for a magic bullet. His ignorance of the biological sciences is astounding. One could not imagine a less educationally prepared president in this mess. He seems to know nothing at all about the sciences in general.

Clearly Donald doesn't BELIEVE in science. Those who don't believe in science should probably not spitball about science. ;)

Trump trusts his gut feelings and latest conspiracy theory more than he trusts his scientists

Deal with it.

He specifically mentions light. Anyone injecting themselves with Lysol is a fucking retard and it’s natural selection if they die.

New Topics

Forum List

Back