Cardinal Pell

You don't understand what racism is. It exist nothing what we could call "human races" - there's only one human race.

"Sex" is today an ideological factor in the western world. I would say not everyone has to follow the rules of the strange behavior pubescent city dwellers in times of pairing season. For some people sex is the center of their life - for others not.

You don't get it.

A person has no choice what race he is

The word "race" is an empty phrase. Best way to see this is for example when a typical man from Japan and a typical "white" man from the USA have a best compatibility in histology for organ donation. Every racist is using such an organ because he likes to survive - but only in case of a brain transplantation he will change his mind.

Anyone who joins a religion has the choice to join

In this case everyone would be a Catholic or a Buddhist, after they had studied both religions for 30 years or longer.

hence the term racism is not valid in this instance

Lots of Catholics give up sex, lots of Buddhists give up sex. The reasons are different teachings of both religions. So what you said is equivalent as to say no one should trust in Catholics or Buddhists. The reason you say so is to eliminate [trust in] all Catholics and all Buddhists.

And I never said anything about sex being the "center of my life" I said I don't trust a guy who says he gave up sex because he is probably lying

Keeps the question why it should be for any Catholic or Buddhist important, whether you trust in him or not. And you said not "I do not trust" - you said "no one should trust". So you "discriminate" the world in two parts of people. The peopel who are like you - and the people, who are not like you. People like you are good - others are not trustworthy. Do you trust in yourselve?

So it's an empty word yet you used as some sort of criticism.

I and I don't care why anyone gives up sex all I said was I don't trust a man who says he gave up sex

You said not "I do not trust" - you said "no one should trust". And you spoke not about your concrete life and your concrete experiences within your personal life with Catholics or Buddhists - you speak about abstracta. And you use this abstracta for discrimination. By the way: Síngles are in statistics much more harmless than married men in context of the crime "child abuse".

For one he is probably lying and 2 if he really believed in god then god gave sex to men and women as a gift not only to show their love for each other but to also have children

Why would a man who loves god refuse such a gift from his creator?

For all we know god is pissed at these guys for offending him by not accepting his gift

Very short: Who is not able to control the own sexuality is also not able to marry. In all cultures exist rules in context sexuality. One of the most strange cultures of the world in everything what has to do with sexuality is the anglo-american culture. I remember for example that you (=the USA) had arrested once a boy from Switzerland, because he had helped his very little sister to pee. In the eyes of us Germans this boy did something what's totally normal - a very well educated boy - and your nation had arrested him, beause of a totally perverted concept of sexuaity in your laws (and brains). I would say it's not only difficult to speak with anglo-Americans about sexuality - it's impossible.

Sexuality is in general in the Catholic church very important and not negative. Example:

2332 Sexuality affects all aspects of the human person in the unity of his body and soul. It especially concerns affectivity, the capacity to love and to procreate, and in a more general way the aptitude for forming bonds of communion with others.

2333 Everyone, man and woman, should acknowledge and accept his sexual identity. Physical, moral, and spiritual difference and complementarity are oriented toward the goods of marriage and the flourishing of family life. The harmony of the couple and of society depends in part on the way in which the complementarity, needs, and mutual support between the sexes are lived out.

2334 "In creating men 'male and female,' God gives man and woman an equal personal dignity."119 "Man is a person, man and woman equally so, since both were created in the image and likeness of the personal God."1

source: Catechism of the Catholic Church - The sixth commandment

The reasons for to live without a sexual partner - or without sex within a partnership - but not without love or tenderness (hugs and kisses for example) - are perhaps totally different from this, what you think about.

Keep trying

?

You don't get it.

A person has no choice what race he is

The word "race" is an empty phrase. Best way to see this is for example when a typical man from Japan and a typical "white" man from the USA have a best compatibility in histology for organ donation. Every racist is using such an organ because he likes to survive - but only in case of a brain transplantation he will change his mind.

Anyone who joins a religion has the choice to join

In this case everyone would be a Catholic or a Buddhist, after they had studied both religions for 30 years or longer.

hence the term racism is not valid in this instance

Lots of Catholics give up sex, lots of Buddhists give up sex. The reasons are different teachings of both religions. So what you said is equivalent as to say no one should trust in Catholics or Buddhists. The reason you say so is to eliminate [trust in] all Catholics and all Buddhists.

And I never said anything about sex being the "center of my life" I said I don't trust a guy who says he gave up sex because he is probably lying

Keeps the question why it should be for any Catholic or Buddhist important, whether you trust in him or not. And you said not "I do not trust" - you said "no one should trust". So you "discriminate" the world in two parts of people. The peopel who are like you - and the people, who are not like you. People like you are good - others are not trustworthy. Do you trust in yourselve?

I and I don't care why anyone gives up sex all I said was I don't trust a man who says he gave up sex

You said not "I do not trust" - you said "no one should trust". And you spoke not about your concrete life and your concrete experiences within your personal life with Catholics or Buddhists - you speak about abstracta. And you use this abstracta for discrimination. By the way: Síngles are in statistics much more harmless than married men in context of the crime "child abuse".

For one he is probably lying and 2 if he really believed in god then god gave sex to men and women as a gift not only to show their love for each other but to also have children

For all we know god is pissed at these guys for offending him by not accepting his gift

Very short: Who is not able to control the own sexuality is also not able to marry. In all cultures exist rules in context sexuality. One of the most strange cultures of the world in everything what has to do with sexuality is the anglo-american culture. I remember for example that you (=the USA) had arrested once a boy from Switzerland, because he had helped his very little sister to pee. In the eyes of us Germans this boy did something what's totally normal - a very well educated boy - and your nation had arrested him, beause of a totally perverted concept of sexuaity in your laws (and brains). I would say it's not only difficult to speak with anglo-Americans about sexuality - it's impossible.

Sexuality is in general in the Catholic church very important and not negative. Example:

2332 Sexuality affects all aspects of the human person in the unity of his body and soul. It especially concerns affectivity, the capacity to love and to procreate, and in a more general way the aptitude for forming bonds of communion with others.

2333 Everyone, man and woman, should acknowledge and accept his sexual identity. Physical, moral, and spiritual difference and complementarity are oriented toward the goods of marriage and the flourishing of family life. The harmony of the couple and of society depends in part on the way in which the complementarity, needs, and mutual support between the sexes are lived out.

2334 "In creating men 'male and female,' God gives man and woman an equal personal dignity."119 "Man is a person, man and woman equally so, since both were created in the image and likeness of the personal God."1

The reasons for to live without a sexual partner - or without sex within a partnership - but not without love or tenderness (hugs and kisses for example) - are perhaps totally different from this, what you think about.

Keep trying

?

All cardinals are Nazis at heart.

Keep trying

?

Nazi: What about to try to speak with a psychotherapist about your problems?

In his 2014 appearance, Pell used an analogy of a trucking company: "If the truck driver picks up some lady and then molests her, I don't think it's appropriate, because it is contrary to the policy, for the ownership, the leadership of that company to be held responsible."[158] He was widely criticised for this remark.[159][160][161][162] The president of Adults Surviving Child Abuse, Cathy Kezelman, called his comments "outrageous", saying that they denied the experience of victims. Nicky Davis, from the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP), said that Pell had made a "highly offensive" comparison.[161][163] Michael Bradley, writing in his weekly column for ABC News, said "Yes, it was mind-blowingly insensitive to draw that analogy and to so blithely refer to 'some lady'. But there was a much bigger hole. In the world according to Pell, if the Catholic Church has a policy that tells its priests not to rape children then, if they still do so, the Church cannot be held accountable."[158]
George Pell - Wikipedia

In his 2014 appearance, Pell used an analogy of a trucking company: "If the truck driver picks up some lady and then molests her, I don't think it's appropriate, because it is contrary to the policy, for the ownership, the leadership of that company to be held responsible."[158] He was widely criticised for this remark.[159][160][161][162] The president of Adults Surviving Child Abuse, Cathy Kezelman, called his comments "outrageous", saying that they denied the experience of victims. Nicky Davis, from the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP), said that Pell had made a "highly offensive" comparison.[161][163] Michael Bradley, writing in his weekly column for ABC News, said "Yes, it was mind-blowingly insensitive to draw that analogy and to so blithely refer to 'some lady'. But there was a much bigger hole. In the world according to Pell, if the Catholic Church has a policy that tells its priests not to rape children then, if they still do so, the Church cannot be held accountable."[158]
George Pell - Wikipedia

That's indeed a problem. Do you know any company, NGO, government, sport club, military organisation and so on and so on who has to pay for such crimes of their members? Did ever charge someone the winners of a war for the rapes their soldiers made for example? I heard in the USA lots of Catholic dioceses got bancrupt because of all the accusations - what makes the acussations on their own dubious too: Who says the truth, when he is in danger to lose a lot of money? Who says the truth, when he is able to get a lot of money?

I remember I asked myselve when a woman gave her house to the Catholic church after her death, with the will that in the future might live poor people there, who need help and a home. Now rapes a Catholic priest someone (or not) - and the house is lost beause the diocese is responsible and has to pay for his crimes (which he had done, or not). Give such laws really a feeling of "justice" in the USA?

Last edited:
the house is lost beause the diocese is responsible and has to pay for his crimes (which he had done, or not).
She should have remembered with whom she was dealing and made them trustees rather than owners.

Pell's equivocations would be more acceptable if the church had not protected its paedophile officers so vigilantly, shifting them to dioceses where they had not yet been accused and the like. Sooner or later the cherubim come home to roost...

That's indeed a problem. Do you know any company, NGO, government, sport club, military organisation and so on and so on who has to pay for such crimes of their members? Did ever charge someone the winners of a war for the rapes their soldiers made for example?
Yes, police are sued all the time for abrogating the civil rights of citizens. No, winners of wars are never charged. Losers, though...

Cardinal Pell guilty of child sexual abuse

Cardinal George Pell has been found guilty in Australia of sexual offences against children, making him the highest-ranking Catholic figure to receive such a conviction.

Pell abused two choir boys in Melbourne's cathedral in 1996, a jury found. He had pleaded not guilty.

As Vatican treasurer, the 77-year-old Australian was widely seen as the Church's third most powerful official.

Pell, due to face sentencing hearings from Wednesday, has lodged an appeal.

The third ranking Catholic, the Popes finance chief, guilty of fucking chldren in the cathedral.

When the abuse goes to the top it makes it easier to understand why little has been done on this issue. Pell was criticised for his reaction to abuse scandals and now it all makes sense.

The Pope is too busy giving sermons on the evils of building walls and global warming to be concerned. He also does not care much about the mass genocide of abortion.

Then again, the Catholic church did not come out publically against the Holocaust either. They had their precious Vatican to protect after all.

In short, the Pope is one of you.

Enjoy!

Keep trying

?

Give me your therapist's number.

the house is lost beause the diocese is responsible and has to pay for his crimes (which he had done, or not).
She should have remembered with whom she was dealing and made them trustees rather than owners.

?

Pell's equivocations [/Quortw]

Equivocation? ... Okay - you see something in this text, what I do not see.

[Quote ]would be more acceptable if the church had not protected its paedophile officers so vigilantly,

I am the church and what did I do?

shifting them to dioceses where they had not yet been accused and the like.

I don't know what what you speak about in the moment. When someone is accused in Australia then this is part of the criminal justice system of Australia. People are in such cases often in detention while awaiting a trial and/or suffer restrictions of their right to move. What has this to do with "the church"? What means "to move them, where they not yet had been accused"?

Sooner or later the cherubim come home to roost...

Strange idea.

Last edited:

Keep trying

?

I forgot that to need a psychotherapy is a sign of weakness for a structural Nazi. But why have I the feeling someone needs a psychotherapy, who tinks alway only in violent structures and is stalking me, since he knows I have Jewish ancestors too?

That's indeed a problem. Do you know any company, NGO, government, sport club, military organisation and so on and so on who has to pay for such crimes of their members? Did ever charge someone the winners of a war for the rapes their soldiers made for example?
Yes, police are sued all the time for abrogating the civil rights of citizens. No, winners of wars are never charged. Losers, though...

So why had the Catholic Church in the USA to pay more money than all other organisations of the USA together in context "child abuse"? Or what do I not see?

Last edited:

I forgot that to need a psychotherapy is a sign of weakness for a structural Nazi. But why have I the feeling someone needs a psychotherapy, who tinks alway only in violent structures and is stalking me, since he knows I have Jewish ancestors too?

Which is weird because you hate Jews so much. Myself, I'm a friend of Israel.

Which is weird because you hate Jews so much. Myself, I'm a friend of Israel.

And you are sure you don't need a psychotherapy?

What has this to do with "the church"? What means "to move them, where they not yet had been accused"?
Moving offending officers of the church to dioceses where complaints of them to the church had not yet been made. Come on, I find it difficult to believe you don't know of this common practice of the church.

So why had the Catholic Church in the USA to pay more money than all other organisations of the USA together in context "child abuse"? Or what do I not see?
I don't know that they did, or why if that's the case. I'd suspect there's a price to be paid for a long history of official celibacy and authoritarianism.

What has this to do with "the church"? What means "to move them, where they not yet had been accused"?
Moving offending officers of the church

Officers? I don't know what to do with this word in context of my church. We are laymen and clerics. Clerics are people, who like to live the Catholic faith more intensive than others. And some are somehow authorized to teach and/or to give some instructions. Bishops or abbots and abbesses for example. Unfortunatelly we do not have female bishops - perhaps this would had been better. But this decision is not a decision a laymen like me is able to do. I guess it will need a synod to change in this point something for example. But not any man you call "officer" in my church could change anything in my mind, except he convinces me with real arguments. And no one is able to fire me. A Catholic is irredeemable.

to dioceses where complaints of them to the church had not yet been made.

When someone makes a crime he has to go to a jail. And sometimes, when someone not did do a crime then he has to go to a jail too - I'm for example personally convinced Cardinal Pell is innocent, because this story seems to be totally mad and not plausible at all. I would say in general the whole world - the English speaking world too - is full of wrong accusations and wrong judgements.

Come on, I find it difficult to believe you don't know of this common practice of the church.

A very short time ago for example some men in Germany ... how to say this now? ... are in suspicion they could had killed someone in a rumble, who was under the suspicion to be a child moslester. I'm sure they will find out this was only a kind of accident. Lynch mob? Absurde. This is Germany and not a third world country. Or isn't it?

In the 1950ies or 60ies for example no one was sure to not to be killed immediatelly from one or some men, who was (¿under suspicion?) to be a child molestor. A priest they had perhaps killed without any grace immediatelly by staking his heart, because only a demon is doing such unholy things. I do not think the situation in the USA was and is essentially more different under Catholics. I hope we are a little more wise now.

On the other side: I'm very sure everywhere in the whole word in all countries, states, companies and organisations they tried to bring someone out of fire, who was under suspicion to be a child molestor. And what else do the people today? ... Oh - they fire someone. And the man is hired in another company. What a brilliant idea. Now the society is able to sleep pleasently dreams, because everyone is safe.

Last edited:
I don't know that they did, or why if that's the case. I'd suspect there's a price to be paid for a long history of official celibacy and authoritarianism.

Celibacy has absolutelly nothing to do with pedophilia. Pepophilia is - like homosexuality (and I do not say now pedophilia and homosexuality are the same) - a stable disposition of behavior, which occurs with adolescence. The reasons for seem to be genetically and lies in the early childhood (same with homosexuality). The idea that homosexuality is a sickness and should be changed or healed is meanwhile an absurde idea. But this "protection" of homosexual people paralyzes perhaps the psychological research. We do not need in case of homosexuality - but we need very urgent in case of pedophilia - methods how to heal such a stable disposition of behavior. A pedophile man today has only the chance to avoid every contact to all children. That's not so easy.

And let me say here at this place also "thank you" to all pedophile men in general. You are great - with only some few exceptions. It's said up to 5% of all men suffer this desease. But I know, when you would not control yourselve in such a very good way as you are doing, then we had much more problems. So be not frustrated when you are not able to make a success in your emotions and feelings. Use your rationality to keep im the background this delusion and danger. It's irreal to fall in love with children. To love children has absolutelly nothing to do with sexual feelings. Keep on to avoid contact with children. Then you do not suffer and the children are safe from the danger which is in you, watcher. God bless you and will hopefully always give you the strength to win against the most terrible enemy all mankind knows since it exists: the own self.

Last edited:

Says a member of the holy church USA about the unholy anti-American catholic church. In Pennsylvania for example exists an institution, which helps the system of justice there not to waste money. This institution is called "grand jury" and tries to find out, wether it makes sense to accuse someone or not. They found out - in a very famous report - that 1000 children were abused in Pennsylvania from clerics of the catholic church. The only problem with this all: How many clerics were child molestors? And how many were accused because of this report? What had happened with all this men?

And by the way: If this 1000 children were indeed molested from clerics - what was never proven from any court - how many children in Pennsylvania were molested from others during the same time of history?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back