Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

Those were not typical trump supporters

99.999% of trump voters condemn that behavior

But that does not mean that there are no anarchists or far right nuts at trump rallies, along with ANTIFA and FBI criminals

Nonsense. They totally approved of it. In fact, 77% of Republicans don't believe there was an attack on our Capitol that day. And most of the rest think it was an AntiFa or FBI false flag.

I see some unidentified person

And I condemn it whether they are true trump supporters or FBI plants
By saying that you insinuate you don't believe they are true trump supporters. Just like you accept Trump lost but still think the election was rigged. Even though it wasn't. Not in GA, not in AZ. Not in MI, WI, PA. None of those places.

I see some unidentified person

And I condemn it whether they are true trump supporters or FBI plants
Thanks for proving yet again how insane you rightards are. Wasn't necessary, but thanks just the same.
thumbsup.gif

What orders did Trump give them, did you hear that with your own ears too? lol
He inspired that attack by spending months convincing them he was robbed of the election he lost and that Mike Pence could save it for him. He is evil enough to attempt such a stunt and his supporters are dumb enough to believe it.

#becauseitsacult

By saying that you insinuate you don't believe they are true trump supporters. Just like you accept Trump lost but still think the election was rigged. Even though it wasn't. Not in GA, not in AZ. Not in MI, WI, PA. None of those places.
I repeat, 99.999% of trump supporters also support the police and honor the flag that libs spit on

So I condemn that behavior whether they are ANTIFA, FBI plants, or actual trump supporters

Those were not typical trump supporters

99.999% of trump voters condemn that behavior

But that does not mean that there are no anarchists or far right nuts at trump rallies, along with ANTIFA and FBI criminals
Really? Post the links to this forum where 99.999% of Trump supporters condemned that......

Forum List

Back