Capitol riot: Trump supporters shown beating Officer Michael Fanone under ‘Blue Lives Matter’ flag

Because he was robbed, and he never supported violence, ever.

There's going to come a time that people are going to get to the point where if their grievances aren't addressed, they continue to be stripped of their rights, and every avenue has been tried to correct it and has failed, that you're going to see a lot worse than what happened on January 6. And Trump will have had nothing to do with it. When you keep embracing and encouraging violence on your side of the aisle, while denigrating those who care about the future of their country out of he other side of your mouth, you have lost the right to say anything to anyone. Violence is a last resort, and many will condone it if necessary.
:cuckoo:

Your brain was robbed. He lost the election fairly and the retarded right has yet to prove otherwise after nearly a year of crying about it daily.

And if you get violent, your violence will be met in kind.

Pointing out the bad behavior of others does not excuse this bad behavior

Yet you don't see 'the bad behavior of others' pointed out anywhere by the people that continue to rant about one day, do you? If you didn't have hypocrisy, you'd have nothing at all. Let's see all of your posts condemning the violence of the BLM riots, I'm sure you've started thread after thread calling them out for it, right?

Who in that crowd is a 'Trump supporter'? I don't see anyone being injured, and I see a 'back the blue' flag as well. Your interpretation of the picture is bullshit.

The video is right at the top of the page. And THIS is a Blue Lives Matter(aka Thin Blue Line) flag. Are you stupid or what? (don't answer that question)

54_compact.jpg

Last edited:
:cuckoo:

Your brain was robbed. He lost the election fairly and the retarded right has yet to prove otherwise after nearly a year of crying about it daily.

And if you get violent, your violence will be met in kind.

You'll become violent, what a surprise. :rolleyes:

I saw a video but no cop being beat by a mob...just peaceful protesting as its defined today.....

Oh just stop it with the historical revisionism. Michael Fanone was beaten within an inch of his life by Donald's mob. He suffered a heart attack. Four other cops have committed suicide in the aftermath. STOP IT.

The widow of Jeffrey Smith, a DC Metropolitan police officer who died by suicide after the Capitol riot, said her husband would still be alive if not for his experience on January 6.​
Erin Smith told NBC's "Weekend Nightly News" in an interview set to air Sunday that Jeffrey Smith, a 12-year veteran officer, changed after the "traumatic situation" at the Capitol.​
"He got more distant. He got angry. He was very short tempered. And he was not himself," Erin Smith said, according to a transcript of the interview shared with Insider.​

Three Metropolitan police officers and one Capitol Police officer -- have died by suicide since January 6. Washington, DC, law only permits a surviving spouse to receive a survivor annuity and continued benefits if an officer dies in the performance of their duty and the mayor determines the death was not caused "by his intention to bring about his own death."​
Smith told CNN's Don Lemon on "Don Lemon Tonight" Monday that her husband became "a completely different person" after the Capitol attack. Eventually he took his own life.​

That video looks identical to the BLM/ANTIFA protests....

I got a good laugh when he said that there were RW plants in the BLM riots, but he'd deny unto death that there were any plants in the capitol crowd from the side that he champions, they'd never do anything like that... ;)

Forum List

Back