Capitol Police Officers Being Touted As Heroes, But Why, Because They're Black?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The first glimpse of the deadly tragedy that was about to unfold came at 9 a.m. on the morning of the insurrection for one Black veteran of the US Capitol Police. But it didn’t come from his superiors — instead the officer had to rely on a screenshot from Instagram sent to him by a friend. “I found out what they were planning when a friend of mine screenshot me an Instagram story from the Proud Boys saying, ‘We’re breaching the Capitol today, guys. I hope y’all ready.’ BuzzFeed News spoke to two Black officers who described a harrowing day in which they were forced to endure racist abuse — including repeatedly being called the n-word — as they tried to do their job of protecting the Capitol building -- “They had radios, we found them, they had two-way communicators and earpieces. They had bear spray. They had flash bangs ... They were prepared. They strategically put two IEDs, pipe bombs, in two different locations. These guys were military trained. A lot of them were former military,” the officer said."

Yea, of course they were military trained -- duh, they were Antifa; most of Antifa are ex-military and law enforcement, so of course they would have 2-way radios and earpieces -- you cops should have sided with the patriotic Trump supporters who were there to fight Antifa and protect the Capitol and the election from Antifa and BLM....

but since you guys were not being cops first, and instead being black thugs -- you sided with Antifa and now you suffer the consequences....You think the God-fearing patriotic Proud Boys and Neo-Nazis would have been calling you the N-word and trying to assault you?? No, it was BLM and Antifa who did that to you -- so don't cry now....Next time there is a coup attempt to overthrow the election in favor of a Republican candidate -- you better help or else...then, you would be considered heroes...

"The first glimpse of the deadly tragedy that was about to unfold came at 9 a.m. on the morning of the insurrection for one Black veteran of the US Capitol Police. But it didn’t come from his superiors — instead the officer had to rely on a screenshot from Instagram sent to him by a friend. “I found out what they were planning when a friend of mine screenshot me an Instagram story from the Proud Boys saying, ‘We’re breaching the Capitol today, guys. I hope y’all ready.’ BuzzFeed News spoke to two Black officers who described a harrowing day in which they were forced to endure racist abuse — including repeatedly being called the n-word — as they tried to do their job of protecting the Capitol building -- “They had radios, we found them, they had two-way communicators and earpieces. They had bear spray. They had flash bangs ... They were prepared. They strategically put two IEDs, pipe bombs, in two different locations. These guys were military trained. A lot of them were former military,” the officer said."

Yea, of course they were military trained -- duh, they were Antifa; most of Antifa are ex-military and law enforcement, so of course they would have 2-way radios and earpieces -- you cops should have sided with the patriotic Trump supporters who were there to fight Antifa and protect the Capitol and the election from Antifa and BLM....

but since you guys were not being cops first, and instead being black thugs -- you sided with Antifa and now you suffer the consequences....You think the God-fearing patriotic Proud Boys and Neo-Nazis would have been calling you the N-word and trying to assault you?? No, it was BLM and Antifa who did that to you -- so don't cry now....Next time there is a coup attempt to overthrow the election in favor of a Republican candidate -- you better help or else...then, you would be considered heroes...

Your racism is ugly and exposes your gross inferiority complex.

Her Name Was Ashli Babbitt

Anyone can see the footage. Ashli Babbitt was a young woman at Wednesday’s protests. She had no weapon, not even a stick. There were armed police in front of her and behind her. She posed no danger to anyone. Still, a police officer, apparently black, shot and killed her.

Anyone can see the footage. Ashli Babbitt was a young woman at Wednesday’s protests. She had no weapon, not even a stick. There were armed police in front of her and behind her. She posed no danger to anyone. Still, a police officer, apparently black, shot and killed her.

that was not a police officer...
that was the secret service...
their duty is to protect the vp and law makers at any cost...
these are the guys who are supposed to jump in front of a bullet if they have to...

she came in with a group chanting "hang mike pence"...
and she was walking through a broken window into the chamber...
and she got shot as soon as she crossed that line...

these are the guys who are supposed to jump in front of a bullet if they have to...

She was armed with what? The shooter was what ethnicity? He's a fucking cop- the level is immaterial, stupid.

Storming the Capitol to stop the Electoral College was a stupid idea. Do you understand that? Trump obviously doesn't. He's responsible for her death.

She was armed with what? The shooter was what ethnicity? He's a fucking cop- the level is immaterial, stupid.

he was obviously white, which is irrelevant..
i think he is the short dude that walked in at 00:59 in this video...
i might be wrong tho...

the weapon of choice for this particular mob that day was their numbers...
they were able to overrun cops up until that point...
and if they did let her in, the whole zombie mob would follow...
and overrun the last standing secret service...
he just did his duty he did take an oath for...

WOW. That's as crazy as saying the KKK are ex-NAACP.

I thought liberals hated the police....I guess only when they are stopping real criminals and thugs.

That's what happens when you participate in the forceful entry attempt of the gallery where members of congress were huddled in fear of their lives. If you're in the front of the crowd breaking windows, and trying to break down doors to gain entry.

It's like you see in the movies, where a person is vastly outnumbered, and the crowd says "you can't shoot all of us", and he responds "I just have to shoot one of you. So who's going to be the first?

The upper management of the police were ordered to allow it to happen by their dim witted Dem leaders.

Besides, those black cops were just Uncle Toms anyway, they could be sacrifice for the greater good of the Democrat cause anyway.

Oh stop being publicly stupid- it was a False Flag- meant to encite idiots like you and it worked, again- good little parrot- Polly wanna cracker?
This is a false false-flag. Accusing people who have never in the past done what you claim they instigated at the Capitol.
Remember, these were the same Trump people who planned to kidnap Governor Whitmer, or storm the government buildings to stop the electoral college from voting.

I thought liberals hated the police....I guess only when they are stopping real criminals and thugs.

Remember, liberals love "BIG GOVERNMENT" and you don't get any bigger than the federal government. They also hate the military, but would be the first to call in the troops to protect the government from the terrorists within.

This is a false false-flag. Accusing people who have never in the past done what you claim they instigated at the Capitol.
Remember, these were the same Trump people who planned to kidnap Governor Whitmer, or storm the government buildings to stop the electoral college from voting.
Oh stop it- being stupid in public is not flattering to the offender, which is people like you-

Let's play what if here- tit for tat about politicians is so much fun- and the good thing everyone wins- you know, equal outcomes- that is equality at it's finest, parrot- Polly wanna cracker?

The upper management of the police were ordered to allow it to happen by their dim witted Dem leaders.

The capitol police are under his control

He joined the United States Capitol Police in 2017 as the assistant chief of police and chief of operations

384px-Steven_Sund.jpg

Sund was sworn in as the tenth chief of police in June 2019

Forum List

Back