Capitol Police are Pussys - Trump

Do you have a direct quote from Trump saying those words? You know,.... you can really believe something when you see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears but so often its the sychophants connected with the Democrat party who have regurgitated second or third hand information at the rate that would make a Pelican feeding its young envious. They have been doing this for years now about Trump because they hated him for beating Hillary and its gotten to the point where they have created an alternate reality.

Now your so ready to believe something that someone else who doesnt like Trump, got from someone else who doesnt like Trump..... who just out of coincidence spend their waking hours trying to find ways to bring him down, as they have for the previous four years.

is that the quality and integrity your speaking about??

Trump has betrayed everyone who ever worked for him. Nobody likes him. He's always been a laughingstock in NYC.

Trump has betrayed everyone who ever worked for him. Nobody likes him. He's always been a laughingstock in NYC.

Is that the same NYC who elected someone like DeBlasio? the same NYC who allows their citizens to be crime victims at record numbers, when it once was under control and people could safely walk the streets? The same NYC who taxes their people so much they have to leave for other states?

Seems to me they are making a laughingstock out of the wrong people if that is the case. But so often people focus on superficial things while allowing themselves to be screwed over by someone with a friendly smile.

This thread really isnt about any of that though, its about wether Trump is calling the Capitol police pussies... and that hasnt been given here with any context or even a transcript. Just more accusations by political opponents, as usual.

Is that the same NYC who elected someone like DeBlasio? the same NYC who allows their citizens to be crime victims at record numbers, when it once was under control and people could safely walk the streets? The same NYC who taxes their people so much they have to leave for other states?

Seems to me they are making a laughingstock out of the wrong people if that is the case. But so often people focus on superficial things while allowing themselves to be screwed over by someone with a friendly smile.

This thread really isnt about any of that though, its about wether Trump is calling the Capitol police pussies... and that hasnt been given here with any context or even a transcript. Just more accusations by political opponents, as usual.

Trump use to crash charity galas, make a big scene, pledge generously and never write a check.

1627683516628.png

It's not even legit reporting from a reportage standpoint.

The hacks at the Independent, say that hacks at the Daily Beast, reported that they know someone, who over heard....

I have a great story that they should be interested in!

Last weekend while bartending, I talked to a guy from Chicago (sounded more like he was from the iron range, but who cares!), who told me that he has a friend who was at a cocktail party that Barry the Boiking attended, and his buddy says that he overheard Barry saying that he likes sucking the dicks of pre-pubescent boys in bath houses.

GET THE FUCKING INDEPENDENT ON THE HORN!...I HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE SCOOP!
^^ that orange guardian has repeatedly linked to the navarro report. HAHAHAHAH

1627685301288.gif

yeah right. Trump is so disliked in NY.... yet you can see what this Democrat has to say. All Democrats want to do is hand out checks to people and pretend they actually did something with the money they printed or took from someone else. At Least Trump had a plan to help black colleges and help create black businesses which is a whole lot better than simply handing out money.

yeah right. Trump is so disliked in NY.... yet you can see what this Democrat has to say. All Democrats want to do is hand out checks to people and pretend they actually did something with the money they printed or took from someone else. At Least Trump had a plan to help black colleges and help create black businesses which is a whole lot better than simply handing out money.
This AGAIN? WoW :lol:

He sure did hurt farmers and coal miners.

Forum List

Back