Capitol insurrection hearings.

The problem is that you guys decided what the outcome of such investigations MUST be for them to be considered “truly studied”. You won’t accept any investigation that doesn’t abide by your desires.
That’s not true, at least for me…

That 2016 election was like the Kennedy assassination. It was decided by Washington that Trump had to go so it was done. Instead of blaming it on Oswald, the government rigged the election with mail-in voting and blamed it on covid. Everyone watched it with their own eyes. Elections do not make drastic U-turns as we saw on election night. You don't go to bed with one candidate way ahead in battleground states and get up the next morning with a moron winning. That was the stuff of the old Soviet Union. Everyone saw it. The Trump haters just let it go because they were propagandized by Washington and media to hate Trump.

The pandemic is too useful to Washington to allow it to wane. Rigging elections is not new but nationalizing the rigging is new to the US.

Then why do you reject the outcomes of the actual investigations into accusations of wrongdoing?
The old Soviet Union would investigate itself and always found itself innocent. Then it would characterize anyone asking questions as conspiracy theorists, insurrectionists, or mentally ill. It would imprison people and put them in mental hospitals. History does not go away; it is just rewritten by the intelligentsia.

The old Soviet Union would investigate itself and always found itself innocent. Then it would characterize anyone asking questions as conspiracy theorists, insurrectionists, or mentally ill. It would imprison people and put them in mental hospitals. History does not go away; it is just rewritten by the intelligentsia.
The Soviet Union would also manufacture crimes to eliminate political opposition as your side is apt to do.

No undocumented immigrants voted, they're not that stupid. It's another lie you've been told by one of the greatest liars in history.
how the fk can you honestly say such a thing. I thought you just said you were a patriot. Patriots don't lie. So you aren't a patriot. go fking figure.

The rioters on Jan 6 did us the favor of extensively documenting their own crimes.
Only a lunatic would deny it.
Trespassing was the worst they should be charged with. Even that is a questionable charge since we taxpayers own the Capitol building.

That was a minor problem compared to this it didn't threaten the entire nation.

Minor problem? Tell that to the people who's businesses were burned down. Or the ones who were injured or the family members of those who lost their lives.

It's only minor to you because it was the left that did it. Party loyalist, in extreme fashion.

It was a hoax. We shut down the country for nothing.
In a normal year I get a cold at least once or twice a year. I'm fully vaccinated and whenever I go out I wear a mask. In the past 2 years going on three I've had zero colds in fact I've had no illnesses at all. I'm at work I've had to take care of people with Covid. I'm 70 years old, still working part-time, have two chronic conditions and have had cancer twice. Giving all that I'd say that vaccines are very effective and mask wearing should be something people do all the time.

The rioters on Jan 6 did us the favor of extensively documenting their own crimes.

Only a lunatic would deny it.
Oh pelosers video tape dudes? Hahaha too convenient. I don’t believe in consequences

Last edited:
Trump won.. look at all the videos of cheating. But please keep Biden in office! Lol they are about to lose over 100 seats

To what? Hahaha trespassing? They did.
I know, I was hoping the charges for correspond with the gravity of what they had done. But then the crazies like trump would be saying that they were much too severe on the people which is what Trump is already saying when they've just been slapped on the wrist most of them. They weren't children they were adults acting this stupid and they injured over 400 police officers. If they can break the inner circle, the leaders hidden amongst the mob then they would receive the most severe punishments. This plan was diabolically thought out by trump, it included deniability on so many levels it isn't funny. Only a psychopath could come up with something like this and possibly get away with it. Generally the truth always comes out in the end. I hope we don't have to wait until after he's dead to find out how treacherous he was.

Forum List

Back