Capitol Hill officer may have died during riot due to medical condition: Report

No, it's called not assuming all the information is out there the second a story breaks, or even a few days after a story breaks.
The riots began in May and lasted through most the summer. That’s not a few days, that’s months. If a cop died in the line of duty after being injured in a protest, we would know almost immediately. It’s been months and you’re still pretending it could have happened based on skepticism.

Doubt can be weaponized to create a false narrative.

No, it's called not assuming all the information is out there the second a story breaks, or even a few days after a story breaks.
The riots began in May and lasted through most the summer. That’s not a few days, that’s months. If a cop died in the line of duty after being injured in a protest, we would know almost immediately. It’s been months and you’re still pretending it could have happened based on skepticism.

Doubt can be weaponized to create a false narrative.

We still don't know if and how the guy in DC was injured.

If a cop just died of a stroke after being on the line, would it be news?

It looks like officer Sicknick didn't die from being hit on the head by a fire extinguisher.
The bleating of Trump's prissy boys as they strain to excuse his goons who were incited by their God Emperor to overthrow democracy is embarrassingly pathetic.

Elsewhere, even his devoted neo-nazis are turning on him as he, in a desperate attempt to escape prosecution, is eager to turn on his goons:

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 8.37.22 AM.png

Trump is Just Being a Bitch, Trying to Stay Out of Prison –
Please Just Ignore the Gay Speeches

Meanwhile, his stiffing Rudy "Squid Head" Giuliani is a sign he is jettisoning the cargo as his manure barge of state is consigned to the briny deep.

White House officials blame Rudy Giuliani for both of Trump's impeachments

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 8.48.02 AM.png

Trump 'refusing to pay' Rudy Giuliani's legal fees after falling out

Squid Head can't even demand a payoff from "Fixer" Cohen!

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 8.49.09 AM.png

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed, yes really changed
In these past few days
When I've seen myself
I seem like someone else

I don't know how to take this
I don't see why he moves me
He's a man
He's just a man
And I've had so many
Men before
In very many ways
He's just one more

Should I bring him down
Should I scram and shout
Should I speak of love
Let my feelings out?
I'd never thought I'd come to this
What's it all about?

Don't you think it's rather funny
I should be in this position?
I'm thr one
Who's always been
So calm so cool
No lover's fool
Running every show
He scares me so

I never thought I'd come to this
What's it all about?
Yet, If he said he loved me
I'd be lost; I'd be frightened
I couldn't cope
Just couldn't cope
I'd turn my head
I'd back away
I wouldn't want to know
He scares me so
I want him so
I love him so...

Last edited:
Every cop that dies on duty is publicized. It’s a big deal.

Publicized is different than disseminated.

When I searched for "Anti-fa beats up Cop" and Anti-fa pummels cop" I got mostly results for the Jan 6th riot, and for one case where a photo was doctored. I had to go to the 3rd page to find what I was looking for.

I wonder why........

It looks like officer Sicknick didn't die from being hit on the head by a fire extinguisher.

“Authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition,” ABC News reported, citing “sources familiar with the matter.”

He died due to the insurrection. ABC News said as much.

How many officers died after tussling with BLM/Anti-fa types? Was this even counted over the months of riots?
None.

Again, talking about this summer's anti-fa/BLM riots.

Try to get the context, you cum-sucker.
It must be terrible to go through life as miserable as you are.

Nah, it's easy to stress unload with idiots like you as targets.
The idiots are on your side which is plain to see.

Excuse-making already?

Not excuse making, trying to find out what actually happened.

Progs have made the supposed assault on him one of their cruxes of making the entire protest a criminal enterprise, one would think it not happening the way presented so far would impact that.
What really happened is a trump supporter killed him

I'll wait till the autopsy and actual proof he was assaulted for that.
He was killed by the most violent people in our nation...Trump supporters. Everywhere you go...violence follows.

“Authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition,” ABC News reported, citing “sources familiar with the matter.”

How many officers died after tussling with BLM/Anti-fa types? Was this even counted over the months of riots?
None.

I'll put half by brain against yours, Dr lud, Jackofnotrades, and cuckfax any day of the week.

Excuse-making already?

Not excuse making, trying to find out what actually happened.

Progs have made the supposed assault on him one of their cruxes of making the entire protest a criminal enterprise, one would think it not happening the way presented so far would impact that.
What really happened is a trump supporter killed him

I'll wait till the autopsy and actual proof he was assaulted for that.
He was killed by the most violent people in our nation...Trump supporters. Everywhere you go...violence follows.

LOL.

Burned out sections of blue cities disagree with your statement.

When I searched for "Anti-fa beats up Cop" and Anti-fa pummels cop" I got mostly results for the Jan 6th riot, and for one case where a photo was doctored. I had to go to the 3rd page to find what I was looking for.

I wonder why........
Because searches have a recency bias by design and very recently did Trump supporters beat a cop to a bloody pulp.

You clearly have no idea what publicize means.

I wonder why........
Because searches have a recency bias by design and very recently did Trump supporters beat a cop to a bloody pulp.

You clearly have no idea what publicize means.

Or they have a political bias that is in there purposefully.

None.

I'll put half by brain against yours, Dr lud, Jackofnotrades, and cuckfax any day of the week.
And you would lose with 'half by brain.'

None.

Try it, bitch.

All you do is quote bullshit and drive by comment, none of your posts have any substance.

because your side wants to silence us?
We just don’t want to help you spread fringe conspiracy theories that endanger lives.

You want to be a nutter? Go on 8kun or something.

I check 4chan, as the "asshole of the internet" its a good spot to check on the seedy side of society.

one person's fringe conspiracy theories is another's hard truth.

You do realize that the spread of this concern is aided by the lack of interest on the left of actually showing proof of no fraud, instead just telling us to shut up and take it.

None.

Try it, bitch.

All you do is quote bullshit and drive by comment, none of your posts have any substance.
Yours are just insults from half by brain.

I check 4chan, as the "asshole of the internet" its a good spot to check on the seedy side of society.

one person's fringe conspiracy theories is another's hard truth.

You do realize that the spread of this concern is aided by the lack of interest on the left of actually showing proof of no fraud, instead just telling us to shut up and take it.
Perfect. So you admit there’s plenty of places for the assholes of the internet to be assholes. Good news. You’re not silenced.

The thing about the fringe nutters is that you can’t prove anything to them. You just can’t. They conspiracy is impenetrable. Take Georgia for example. Raffensperger tried to explain to Trump that he checked the information he was given by their team and it was wrong because Georgia has information that Trump doesn’t. Now, despite being a conservative Republican who supported Trump, Raffensperger is characterized as a deep state, swamp person who is a traitor to Trump and should be executed by firing squad.

The list of fringe right wing conspiracy theories is a mile long and nothing has ever stopped any of them.

Forum List

Back