Capitalism

Regardless of your opinion of Joe Biden, I remind you that Joe Biden did not attempt to overturn a free and fair election, did not phone a Sec. of State of a battleground state he lost in attempt at election fraud, and did not rile up a group of his supporters over a deliberate and carefully crafted falsehood to attack and occupy the Capitol bldg. during the confirmation process of voting in the next President.

Donald Trump is both treasonous, and traitorous.

He's a complete shitstain. Yet something close (way too close) to half the country voted for him over Biden. That's how bad Democrats are. They went up against a charlatan, a con-man, a "TV personality", and lost. Then, four years later, after we've seen just how bad he is, still only barely won.

He's a complete shitstain. Yet something close (way too close) to half the country voted for him over Biden. That's how bad Democrats are. They went up against a charlatan, a con-man, a "TV personality", and lost. Then, four years later, after we've seen just how bad he is, still only barely won.
Yea, and the bench was none too deep, if Biden was the best candidate the Democrats could offer. He had tons of experience, yes, but that alone should never be the sole qualifier. I certainly never voted for Clinton or Biden in the primary.

Regardless of your opinion of Joe Biden, I remind you that Joe Biden did not attempt to overturn a free and fair election, did not phone a Sec. of State of a battleground state he lost in attempt at election fraud, and did not rile up a group of his supporters over a deliberate and carefully crafted falsehood to attack and occupy the Capitol bldg. during the confirmation process of voting in the next President.

Donald Trump is both treasonous, and traitorous.
Joe Biden has been a disaster. These are pure facts. You keep going back to Trump? Why not be fair and state that Biden sucks?

Biden has been terrible but the leftists only response has been....but but but Trump.

Democrats are idiots.

Why can't leftists criticize both Trump and Biden? I cannot wait for Dan Crenshaw to beat their asses in 2024. I hope they run Kamala against him.

Why can't leftists criticize both Trump and Biden? I cannot wait for Dan Crenshaw to beat their asses in 2024. I hope they run Kamala against him.
I’m no leftist, leaving your delusions aside, I have criticized both fools repeatedly on this forum. For this I get called commie by one side and Fascist by the other. Partisans are a dumb lot.

I’m no leftist, leaving your delusions aside, I have criticized both fools repeatedly on this forum. For this I get called commie by one side and Fascist by the other. Partisans are a dumb lot.
I am not referring to you. Yes, you are an equal opportunity offender, Capt. Negative.

About half of poor people own their own homes in America.
If we take into account that the US houses in the absolute majority, in Russia, for example, could serve only as a summer house (because of the climate, of course), that is, they are several times cheaper both in construction and maintenance, there is a slight perplexity - why all the poor people of the United States do not have their own home? Are houses overpriced?

FEfh2uqX0AQrET-

Life expectancy in Back Bay, one of Boston's richest neighborhoods, is 91.9 years – significantly higher than Japan, Norway, and Switzerland.
Life expectancy in Roxbury, a poor neighborhood just four miles away, is 58.9 years – lower than Zimbabwe, Syria, and Afghanistan.

Life expectancy in Back Bay, one of Boston's richest neighborhoods, is 91.9 years – significantly higher than Japan, Norway, and Switzerland.
Life expectancy in Roxbury, a poor neighborhood just four miles away, is 58.9 years – lower than Zimbabwe, Syria, and Afghanistan.
Are you saying that the use of denatured alcohol in the USSR made life longer than in Boston?

The problem with many Americans is they’ve been duped by the establishment to think they live in the best country in the known universe. They desperately want to believe this is true, even though their eyes tell them it isn’t.

The establishment loves them.
The question is what this best country is. I bet it will be somewhere in Northern or Central Europe, with population and area of middle seized American state and with abundance of natural resources if counted per capita.

"Prohibited" photos of the USSR​

They used to unloaded the meat like this

5543690original.jpg

"Why do you need an excavator if you have Gagarin flew into space?"

5543977original.jpg

Doctors and relatives are dragging a sick grandmother without a stretcher. "Why do you need a stretcher if you have the world's largest atomic bomb, eh?

312.jpg

this is a Soviet swing for children

91.jpg

No comments
5547076original.jpg

a drunk body lying across the sidewalk is in the order of things the people around do not pay much attention to it

5548167original.jpg

legendary soviet toilet

745688_800.jpg

1541001243174825551.jpg

It helps to feel the smelly atmosphere of the Brezhnev era.

Of course, all this was not on the screens of Soviet cinema and television, but instead there were many half-naked children for perverts.

And in skates like this, the children played hockey there.

vse-o-sovetskih-konkah.jpg

In the USSR, until about the beginning of the 90s, there was almost no power tool. The assemblers pounded the slabs with crowbars. There were only electric drills, but they were only for metal, without perforation. The first cutting machines appeared there in large quantities only during the Yeltsin era.

Forum List

Back