Capitalism and extreme poverty

"De-dollarization is real and happening fast."

The dollar's share of world trade has fallen from 73% (2001) to 55% in (2020).
The collapse from 55% to 47% since sanctions were imposed on Russia, and de-dollarization is now happening 10 times faster than it did in the previous two decades."

On June 2-3, the BRICS bloc will meet in Cape Town to discuss expansion, Bloomberg reported, citing South African Ambassador Anil Suklal.
According to the ambassador, thirteen countries have formally submitted a request to join, while another six have done so unofficially.
It will be interesting to see what happens when these counties remove our dollars from their economies.

We're past knowing that America's brand of capitalism has failed!
Just as many abuse credit we have failed to use capitalism properly. It's not the tool that is the problem, it's the one who wields it.

Just as many abuse credit we have failed to use capitalism properly. It's not the tool that is the problem, it's the one who wields it.
I'm quite sure it's the tool in this case, as China is demonstrating success with a different capitalist tool.
If you can pursue that disagreement there might be something in it for me.

Sorry but I'm wary of taking any of you people seriously now.

I read this and see a picture in front of me. A white master on a cotton plantation in Louisiana explaining to his slaves that they just don't know how to use such a wonderful tool as capitalism to their advantage...

I read this and see a picture in front of me. A white master on a cotton plantation in Louisiana explaining to his slaves that they just don't know how to use such a wonderful tool as capitalism to their advantage...
Right on!

(sorry I don't use the emoticons provided)

White master: Educational system.
Slaves: Students

Knowledge is the missing tool. How do people go through 12-20 years of education and come out dumb as rock regarding the most important matters in their lives?

I'm quite sure it's the tool in this case, as China is demonstrating success with a different capitalist tool.
If you can pursue that disagreement there might be something in it for me.

Sorry but I'm wary of taking any of you people seriously now.
You might want to check up on China's economic condition.

"De-dollarization is real and happening fast."

The dollar's share of world trade has fallen from 73% (2001) to 55% in (2020).
The collapse from 55% to 47% since sanctions were imposed on Russia, and de-dollarization is now happening 10 times faster than it did in the previous two decades."

On June 2-3, the BRICS bloc will meet in Cape Town to discuss expansion, Bloomberg reported, citing South African Ambassador Anil Suklal.
According to the ambassador, thirteen countries have formally submitted a request to join, while another six have done so unofficially.

What's the ruble's share?

off-to-gulag-gulag.gif

What's the ruble's share?
That doesn't appear to be influencing Russia's performance in the war against America. As it turns out, Russia being a major player in the Brics alliance ha ensured that Russia has more friends than the opposing military alliance and the opposing economic alliance.

The remaining wealth of the world is being gathered up by China and nations that are choosing a multi-polar world and peaceful trade relations with all countries. America is not being excluded!

That doesn't appear to be influencing Russia's performance in the war against America. As it turns out, Russia being a major player in the Brics alliance ha ensured that Russia has more friends than the opposing military alliance and the opposing economic alliance.

The remaining wealth of the world is being gathered up by China and nations that are choosing a multi-polar world and peaceful trade relations with all countries. America is not being excluded!

As it turns out, Russia being a major player in the Brics alliance

That's funny. Their tiny (and getting smaller) economy means they'll never
be a major player. Not even in a smaller pond.

The capitalists have the means of production, the proletariat has the power to take them away and direct them in the interests of society as a whole. All according to the law of the market - survival of the fittest.)

What was the poverty rate in China under communism?
What is the poverty rate in China under capitalism?

Either way, the Chinese government is the ultimate referee. It regulates, passes laws, etc. The corporations don't have free reign in any country. Nor should they.

Forum List

Back