Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Why do the majority of American Jews not support Trump.
Why do American Nazis support Trump
why did anti-Semitism in the USA increase under Trump more than under any other President.
the video was a couple self-loving phony's dong a lying infomercial. It was embarrassing.

The majority of American Jews are completely assimilated and misdirect the Abrahamic trait of charity by expressing sorrow for Blacks while doing shit about it.

why did anti-Semitism in the USA increase under Trump more than under any other President.
the video was a couple self-loving phony's dong a lying infomercial. It was embarrassing.

Trump stopped Hillary and the NWO plan.
The white hats are winning ......military tribunals coming soon to Popsicle stands near you.

I presume you own, or owned, a business, so their legislation was good for you and sucked for most employees.
not true, some was good, some was bad. How our company treats our employees affects them more than the government. The government provided programs we could use to help our employees. 401K, medical savings programs. If our employees are unhappy from something other from themselves, we were more responsible than the government

not true, some was good, some was bad. How our company treats our employees affects them more than the government. The government provided programs we could use to help our employees. 401K, medical savings programs. If our employees are unhappy from something other from themselves, we were more responsible than the government
In NYC and vicinity, you would be an anomaly.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden​

Do better than the best we ever did like we did under Trump?

Health has been pointing his finger at me time after time.
Another Health comment that does not hold water upon examination. I don't think your mother would be too excited about your performance on this site
But it is only that you won't be honest regarding Biden. You are so quick to call Trump a liar but will not admit that Biden has been protected by the MSM in not treating Biden the same way they treat Trump.
You depend on the biased MSM for your erroneous information about Trump. Why won't you address the attached facts that show the biased MSM has influenced your opinions about Trump and people like me. You claim I like Trump are "white supremacists. You make falsehoods about us based on the BIASED MSM! Please explain why you continue to believe the biased MSM after you read the attached FACTS!
MSMdonations.png

But it is only that you won't be honest regarding Biden. You are so quick to call Trump a liar but will not admit that Biden has been protected by the MSM in not treating Biden the same way they treat Trump.
You depend on the biased MSM for your erroneous information about Trump. Why won't you address the attached facts that show the biased MSM has influenced your opinions about Trump and people like me. You claim I like Trump are "white supremacists. You make falsehoods about us based on the BIASED MSM! Please explain why you continue to believe the biased MSM after you read the attached FACTS!
View attachment 704715
You sure do a lot of cut and pasting.
1664765025923.png

Attachments

• SPicture1.jpg
    SPicture1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 18
Yep.
In fact, Conservative Assimilated Jews make believe they are Liberal when they're with Liberal Jews.
I can't figure you out. How much of what you say is the truth and how much are lies?
An American Jew who not only supports Trump but is a member of the Trump cult.
Supports Trump and

Assimilation is not bad. You can do it without selling out your values.

An example of those who will not assimilate are the Taliban, ASSIS, cults like Jim Jones.

I agree most politicians plan is get reelected, get power, get rich. The slimiest part is when thy do whatever to get elected. Until Trump all politicians had limits on how slimy they would be. Trump had no limits,. He had no conscious. That explained his success and his current downfall.
For a certain constituency, Trump got things done but in doing so he was eroding the pillars of our democratic union. Number one is separation of powers. He embraced the worst Americans to get elected and empowered them; white supremacists, KKK, Nazis. When he went after political opponents, Democrats and Republicans, he wanted to destroy them. We cannot destroy opponents in our Democracy.
Trump was and is very bad for America. He is toxic. Look at the trail of associates throughout his whole life. The majority left their relationship with Trump much worse than they went in.
He is as bad of human as possible.
Trump is a sideshow compared to the Liberal wokeness that has virtually destroyed civil society.

Forum List

Back