Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Trump is a sideshow compared to the Liberal wokeness that has virtually destroyed civil society.
The wokeness has gone way to far but i feel Trump is 10 times worse. I see many of the wokeness group realize it has gone too far. Trumpers are getting worse. Both groups are declining in numbers but not influence.

It is. Thank you.

Family still means something. To us. And others like us
Family means a lot to most Americans and they won't shoot family members who don't agree with them.
Trump is quite a family man, 5 children, 3 wives, multiple affairs and brags about grabbing women by the pussy. What a family values guy.

Family means a lot to most Americans and they won't shoot family members who don't agree with them.
Trump is quite a family man, 5 children, 3 wives, multiple affairs and brags about grabbing women by the pussy. What a family values guy.

Trump again?

Now he's no longer insane, he just has bad values?

lol

Don't you realize, you'll never get Trump?

Far smarter and wiser groups than the Democrats have tried, and they couldn't do it either.

The entire Gambino crime family tried, and they couldn't do it either.

You clowns don't have a snowball's chance in hell.

Trump is much smarter than you are.

And of course you're jealous.

:p

Trump again?

lol

Far smarter and wiser groups than the Democrats have tried, and they couldn't do it either.

Trump has lost the Presidency. He has been got. Trump lost 40 law suits trying to turn over the election. He is losing support among Republicans and Independents.
Trump will go down further because of Republicans, Independents and the judicial system.
the next few years will not be kind to Trump and minions.

I can't figure you out. How much of what you say is the truth and how much are lies?
An American Jew who not only supports Trump but is a member of the Trump cult.
Supports Trump and
Why do the majority of American Jews not support Trump.
Why do American Nazis support Trump
why did anti-Semitism in the USA increase under Trump more than under any other President.

Assimilation is not bad. You can do it without selling out your values.

An example of those who will not assimilate are the Taliban, ASSIS, cults like Jim Jones.
You’re too old fart to understand that I support Trump’s Platform.

Trump again?

lol

:yes_text12: :thankusmile: Best damn post on his thread.:thup:

Sure we can, but why? Don't you find it to be funny, now, with a senile president?
Sense trump brought back more jobs than any other president in sixty years,was the most anti war president sense carter, and looked out for the people better than any president sense kennedy,why would any patriotic American want America to do better with another in office considering he has been the best we have had in decades.:cuckoo:

Sure we can, but why? Don't you find it to be funny, now, with a senile president?
There has been a chuckles from Bidens mistakes but there was nothing funny about Trump, well maybe when he thought if we drank bleach it could cure COVID and he said “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.” and said
“I think Vladimir Putin is a very strong leader who takes care of his country.” and said “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
Well, maybe Trump was funny because of the many stupid things he says.
I would rather find my humor somewhere besides the White House.

Sense trump brought back more jobs than any other president in sixty years,was the most anti war president sense carter, and looked out for the people better than any president sense kennedy,why would any patriotic American want America to do better with another in office considering he has been the best we have had in decades.:cuckoo:
An absolute blatant lie about jobs. It shows Trump minions lie to make him look good. During his 4 years, jobs were lost. How can you be such a liar.

Job_Growth_by_U.S._President_-_v1.png

You’re too old fart to understand that I support Trump’s Platform.
I understand you love Trump. There is no more important person in your life than Trump. You will lie, cheat, do whatever for Trump. Your brain is controlled by Trump. You feel Trump makes no mistakes. All that is obvious.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

No, because whoever is president will have about 50% of Americans against them and constantly at their throats, trying to obstruct or resist. Only an idiot would want to be president so that's why only idiots can become president. Anyone with any brains at all is smart enough to not want the job.

The US did damn good with Trump. Low inflation, energy independence, very low unemployment, booming stock market, sealed border, jobs returning to the US, lower taxes and increased family income. Trump also did a great job of managing the Chinese bio weapon pandemic at the Federal level without shutting down the economy. He handed Potatohead a post pandemic recovering economy complete with vaccine.

On the other hand the US has been a disaster under Potatohead. Tremendous inflation, high cost of energy, declining stock market, millions of Illegals flooding in, recession, decreased family income and tanking stock market. That doesn't even include the foreign policy disasters, higher taxation or the filthy woke focus of the administration.

I understand you love Trump. There is no more important person in your life than Trump. You will lie, cheat, do whatever for Trump. Your brain is controlled by Trump. You feel Trump makes no mistakes. All that is obvious.
Yawn...
List all the Presidents who had Trump's platform to employ US Citizens and don't lie.

Yawn...
List all the Presidents who had Trump's platform to employ US Citizens and don't lie.
Biden - unemployment is lower under Biden than Trump. Did you ask that question to make Biden look good. Trump does not want his minions asking any questions that make his opponents look good. You and LARAM are not helping Trump

The US did damn good with Trump. Low inflation, energy independence, very low unemployment, booming stock market, sealed border, jobs returning to the US, lower taxes and increased family income. Trump also did a great job of managing the Chinese bio weapon pandemic at the Federal level without shutting down the economy. He handed Potatohead a post pandemic recovering economy complete with vaccine.

On the other hand the US has been a disaster under Potatohead. Tremendous inflation, high cost of energy, declining stock market, millions of Illegals flooding in, recession, decreased family income and tanking stock market. That doesn't even include the foreign policy disasters, higher taxation or the filthy woke focus of the administration.
Anyone who fly's the confederate flag is not a patriot. You might as well fly the Nazi flag. It represents groups that wanted to take our country down.

Anyone who fly's the confederate flag is not a patriot. You might as well fly the Nazi flag. It represents groups that wanted to take our country down.
I use that avatar to trigger you stupid Moon Bats.

Thanks for playing.

991.gif

Forum List

Back