Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Where did I post that I have an issue with polite people?
I have an issue with evil people who are polite.
You have no issue with evil people who are polite.
I have an issue with evil people. If you are moral, you are not evil.
From my last post, you can see I might not be polite.

Trump and Trump supporters piss me off. I am a human and they make all humans look bad. That pisses me off.
It pisses me off the Trump trained monkeys blatantly lie in an attempt to make Trump look good.
Most humans are not nearly as bad as Trump and his supporters.
Because most of us that are sophisticated, not pompous little juveniles feel bad for people that get pissed off because they aren't smart enough to recognize a con when it is occurring... I've a couple questions regarding us Americans who love America, want to make America Great Again....
Who said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".
Trump never did.
Who told illegals to "surge to the border".
Trump never did.
NOW before you whimper a retort... but, but Biden was talking about immigrants seeking asylum!!!
YOU ARE RIGHT!
So what is your response to this Biden LIE that because Biden never went on to give the entire statement he and his pedophilia-associates...i.e. anyone who accepts Biden's kissing of kids...here are
Biden's exact words:
: "And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it?
He said “There are good people on both sides
But that was A BIG FAT BIDEN LIE!!! And you pedophilic loving people bought it!
Here is what you and your ilk including your pedophile-in-office... LIED about.
Trump's exact words..."

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
Evidently you mom never told you like my mom told me...
"When you point your finger at someone , remember there are 3 pointing back at you.
So maybe ElmerDud... you should look before you point ok?

Stop it with your bullshit.
You love 99% of Congress even though they pass legislation that is good for them and bad for everyone else.

So, are the Democrats and the Republicans in this thread in agreement - people like Biden and Trump are the best we can do?
I am an independent but I think we are all in agreement thinking we can do better.
There are plenty who feel Biden is doing from a decent to a good job and could possibly be OK to run in 2024. But Biden has no crazed supporters who think he is the second coming. All realize he has faults as does Biden himself.

There are Trump supporters and Trump himself who feels if he is not the Republican nominee and WIN the 2024 Presidential election we will have a civil war.
They are closer to a cult than a political party.
That concerns me.

Clinically? Probably not. But "borderline"? Well... a borderline sociopath is still a sociopath... :itsok: ...not to mention being a lying traitorous piece-of-$hit...

Just admit it.

A) You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

B) You hate the man's guts

C) You can not articulate why

Part (c) there, it is plainly obvious that the words coming out of your mouth (like "treasonous") are inappropriate and inaccurate.

Trump's personal goals did not align with the goals of our country.

BULLSHIT.

Everyone was working. Inflation was low. Gas prices were low. Food prices were low.

All YOU have is some bullshit distaste for his personality that you can't even articulate.

Trump wanted to increase his personal power and wealth over the many goals to make the US a successful country.

So what? EVERY President want to increase their personal power. Johnson? Nixon? Come on man.

As long as the US had separation of powers, it would limit Trump's personal power. Trump fired people in the judicial branch that challenged him and tried to put in yes men who would not challenge his power. He tried to weaken the legislative branch by trying destroy any legislator that challenged him. He tried to over ride our elections by calling them rigged if he lost and not rigged if he won.

Sounds like you're talking about Biden and the jackhole Democrats.

He sided with Putin over our own institutions making the US look weak.

Bullshit.

He would not say negative things about white supremacists because he wanted their vote.

It's called politics. You don't say bad things about people whose votes you want. Duh.

It made the US look bad. On and on.
Trump the narcissist was a disaster as President

The only thing worse than that is the current disaster.

Which is a HUNDRED TIMES WORSE.

Commies are evil.

The only good commie is a dead commie.

I'll kill them myself, if given the opportunity.

Commies are thieves and murderers. They're stains on humanity.

Because most of us that are sophisticated, not pompous little juveniles feel bad for people that get pissed off because they aren't smart enough to recognize a con when it is occurring... I've a couple questions regarding us Americans who love America, want to make America Great Again....
Who said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".
Trump never did.
Who told illegals to "surge to the border".
Trump never did.
NOW before you whimper a retort... but, but Biden was talking about immigrants seeking asylum!!!
YOU ARE RIGHT!
So what is your response to this Biden LIE that because Biden never went on to give the entire statement he and his pedophilia-associates...i.e. anyone who accepts Biden's kissing of kids...here are
Biden's exact words:
: "And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it?
He said “There are good people on both sides
But that was A BIG FAT BIDEN LIE!!! And you pedophilic loving people bought it!
Here is what you and your ilk including your pedophile-in-office... LIED about.
Trump's exact words..."

"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
Evidently you mom never told you like my mom told me...
"When you point your finger at someone , remember there are 3 pointing back at you.
So maybe ElmerDud... you should look before you point ok?
Health has been pointing his finger at me time after time.
Another Health comment that does not hold water upon examination. I don't think your mother would be too excited about your performance on this site

What makes you think you're making a moral judgment on someone?

What's your benchmark? Your primary foundation for moral code?
My moral code has basis in 'do on to others as you would do onto you. Be honest to others and yourself. Give forgiveness but not too much forgiveness because that enables bad behavior.
How is that for a start.

Stop it with your bullshit.
You love 99% of Congress even though they pass legislation that is good for them and bad for everyone else.
You are right. I love it when congress passes legislation that is bad for me. If congress is happy, I am happy

You are right. I love it when congress passes legislation that is bad for me. If congress is happy, I am happy
I presume you own, or owned, a business, so their legislation was good for you and sucked for most employees.

Donald got shit done. Sure he's a big mouth, but if we're to judge someone by their accomplishments then Trump's first rate.

Biden was selected because our system is fucked up now with lying assed mediums such as the media. We're a dumbed-down country and have gone soft

They're not equal.
What exactly do you think Donald "got done?"

Why do the majority of American Jews not support Trump.
Why do American Nazis support Trump
why did anti-Semitism in the USA increase under Trump more than under any other President.
the video was a couple self-loving phony's dong a lying infomercial. It was embarrassing.

Forum List

Back