Candidate Liz Cheney?

Are you an idiot?

As you roll your eyes let be clear Trump is not the typical Republican either, so tell us who Liz would take votes from?

Trump will lose in 2024 and it would be wonderful if Liz helps with that process!

Huh. Your name is peace, yet you support a war monger over Trump who was THE most peaceful POTUS in decades.

You bipolar or just stupid?

Thread summary:

The facscist Trump cult wing still controls the GOP. Any dissenters will be purged. DearLeader and TheParty must not be questioned, ever.

SQUEALS the fascist!

DURRRRRR

She has no chance at all. She is a pawn of the globalist, and the people know it.
I agree it looks 100% implausible at this time. But years ago when Donald Trump first mentioned a possibility of getting into Politics I started a thread and poll as to what support he might get. It turned out almost universally opposed to the concept.

And when he actually became a candidate, who can forget this montage from the 2016 campaign?

All this is to say that to categorically rule out Liz Cheney as a viable candidate might be a bit short sighted. But in 2016, Trump was not in my top 5 for the nomination, but won it easily. And I voted for him with some trepidation not knowing what we would actually be getting. I damn sure didn't want Hillary.

Trump hugely earned my vote in 2020 via what he accomplished as President and he currently leads the GOP field for the nomination. As of this morning I think he is 8 points ahead of DeSantis who had been the front runner for awhile.

I can't think of where Cheney's support might come from though the Democrats might heavily support her for the nomination. They of course would then crucify her ahead of the general election.

And good Lord what would I do if our choices in 2024 would be Cheney vs Biden or Kamala or Newsom? That's too horrible to contemplate.

I agree it looks 100% implausible at this time. But years ago when Donald Trump first mentioned a possibility of getting into Politics I started a thread and poll as to what support he might get. It turned out almost universally opposed to the concept.

And when he actually became a candidate, who can forget this montage from the 2016 campaign?

All this is to say that to categorically rule out Liz Cheney as a viable candidate might be a bit short sighted. But in 2016, Trump was not in my top 5 for the nomination, but won it easily. And I voted for him with some trepidation not knowing what we would actually be getting. I damn sure didn't want Hillary.

Trump hugely earned my vote in 2020 and he currently leads the GOP field for the nomination. As of this morning I think he is 8 points ahead of DeSantis who had been the front runner for awhile.

I can't think of where Cheney's support might come from though the Democrats might heavily support her for the nomination. They of course would then crucify her ahead of the general election.

And good Lord what would I do if our choices in 2024 would be Cheney vs Biden or Kamala or Newsom?

The only way any of the traitors "win" is by cheating.

That is now well established.

Cheney would only be there to make a dem victory look plausible.

Watch for the republicans like Graham and McConnell that send her campaign money and work and donate to remove them from office...

Forum List

Back