Candidate Joe Biden Says That Everyone Should Wear Masks Outside For At Least 3 Months Or 40,000 People Will Die

From a scientific study. I saw the study before Joe brfiought it up. You would have seen it tioo if you weren't stuck up Trump's ass.
Sure. You "saw" it. Right. :icon_rolleyes:
He saw it on CNN.... I promise......

cnn and a toilet.PNG

Biden and Harris say there should be mandated 3 months of wearing masks.

Already with the totalitarianism.
Biden said we should have a unified stance on masks and ALL GOVERNORS should enact mask mandates.
if you're wearing a mask, why do I? is your mask not any good? can you answer? or should I treat this rhetorical?

Biden said we should have a unified stance on masks and ALL GOVERNORS should enact mask mandates.
That is true because the president doesn't have the authority to make people wear makes in states.
actually, know one from government can force me to. I live in a country where the constitution is on my side there.

if you're wearing a mask, why do I? is your mask not any good? can you answer? or should I treat this rhetorical?
Of course, a selfish assfuck like you could care less how msny people you infect.

From a scientific study. I saw the study before Joe brfiought it up. You would have seen it tioo if you weren't stuck up Trump's ass.

View attachment 376154

So don't you feel like a total ass.

I don't feel like an ass at all. Saying this or that amount of people would have been saved if everyone wore a mask all day long, even when outside is absurd.
It's speculation and hypothesis, like studies that show polar bears will be on the way to extinction as the polar caps melt (they are not...the polar bear population is thriving). You're a moron.

Last edited:

View attachment 376154

Nice OPINION PIECE not supported by the science... And the model they used is the same one that stated 2.4 million Americans would die from it...

You do it for three months & re-evaluate you fucking moron.
You are even more stupid than I thought if you think outside mask wearing needs evaluation.
Being outside in the middle of a crowd is safe?
If it's your rioters and they are not social distancing, at night, probably not...

IF your 6 to 12 feet from anyone else and your out in the sun the chances of you getting this virus is slim and none... Outside is the best place you can be. The sun kills this virus dead and the wind dries and disperses this virus making it much more unlikely to infect you.

Last edited:
so is he threatening those who don't that he'll kill them?

Care4all why didn't you respond to my ask?

Of course, a selfish assfuck like you could care less how msny people you infect.
how do I infect someone with a mask? you didn't answer that. why? afraid of the truth? I'm still laughing at your compliance to a higher power. good boy, sit boo boo.

View attachment 376154

go put your mask on then. cause that says it all. without any scientific study.

As I see it a wearing a mask during a pandemic is not a political test but an I.Q. test.

I've seen doctors and other health experts argue both sides of the issue and then you have the Grand Poobah, Fauci, who has taken both positions at one point. On top of that, the narrative about the dangers of corona seems to change weekly.

If you want to blame somebody for the skepticism blame the government medical apparatus and the media for their consistent inconsistency.

Care4all why didn't you respond to my ask?
Everyone wearing masks brings more safety....

My mask protects YOU from catching the virus from me if I have the disease.

Your mask, protects me, from getting infected by you, in case you are infected with it.

Together, we make each other less likely to catch it...safer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back