Candace Owens to run for office.

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

You're actually cackling on the basis that this will "piss somebody off"?

What the hell went wrong with you Gracie?
IM2 hates black Republicans.
IM2 hates blacks with IQs in 2 figures.

Shithead hates black folks period.
I hate thugs, period.

You got punked a lot in prison, didn't you? But now of course you're Superbadbrutha LOL

Which office? No idea, but whatever it is...GOOD!!! Should piss off ol IM2, too. :D

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I’m now honestly considering running for office. Never had any desire to previously, but something changed in me last night. Had a conversation with my husband and I think it’s a plan.

Why would that piss anyone off? Candice is awesome.

No idea who she even is. Bizzaro motivation though.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Wait a minute. I seem to recall you using the same logic in many of your "Trump is bad, and those who vote for him are stupid" threads. Is that a turd as your avi? Kind of juvenile, isn't it?

Why no that's not a "turd" at all but it's interesting that that's what you want to make it. Kind of juvenile, isn't it?
Kind of perverted like the OP's motivation, only less sociopathic.

As for your top line I've never posted that either but it's nice to have imagination.

Why would he be pissed? I heard a rumor that shes black
He hates her, along with Henry Gates Jr. Any black person that tells other blacks they can be better, do better, are hated by IM2. Yes, she is black. Smart. Intelligent. And isn't angry at Bad White People Who Ruined Her Chances At Life.

Concerning Pogo..I no longer speak to him. I. Had. Enough. Let him mumble.

Oh you don't need to speak. You just need to think about it.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2 hates black Republicans.
IM2 hates blacks with IQs in 2 figures.

Shithead hates black folks period.
I hate thugs, period.

You got punked a lot in prison, didn't you? But now of course you're Superbadbrutha LOL

You hate black folks period. Aww Shit head now every black man has been to prison, it never ceases too amaze me how right wing, racist love making gay references. Come on out the closet Shit head.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

IM2Stupid cannot vote. Criminal he is.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yep, that's where we are. They cheer every time their Cheeto Jesus flips off Lefty and in doing so, have sold their souls.
Post more swastikas. That seems to be your calling.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Yep, that's where we are. They cheer every time their Cheeto Jesus flips off Lefty and in doing so, have sold their souls.

Creepy Steve is definitely a Nazi - I calls 'em like I sees 'em!

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Trump proved that all you need to win the conservative vote is the thought it will piss someone off....

Candace saw this a couple of years ago -- she knew appeasing these idiots is a very low bar -- but very profitable....

So the natural next step was her running for office....you can fleece far more people by announcing a campaign.....

Next thing one should do is pay attention to where she lives.....if she lives in a "blue area" -- and she runs for congress -- we know for a fact she is doing it to fleece the moron base....

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Not why you posted the initial swastika but nice try. Deny the holocaust next. Go ahead.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Not why you posted the initial swastika but nice try. Deny the holocaust next. Go ahead.

Only racist Nazis like Creepy Steve deny the Holocaust Goober.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Again, you are back pedaling and you not he are posting swastikas on this board, Dr. Nazi.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Again, you are back pedaling and you not he are posting swastikas on this board, Dr. Nazi.

I called a Nazi a Nazi - Simply TURRIBLE of me! :D

turrible.png

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

I called a Nazi a Nazi - Simply TURRIBLE of me! :D

turrible.png
You posted swastikas and now you're mocking black people. Well done, Dr. Nazi.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Trump proved that all you need to win the conservative vote is the thought it will piss someone off....

Candace saw this a couple of years ago -- she knew appeasing these idiots is a very low bar -- but very profitable....

So the natural next step was her running for office....you can fleece far more people by announcing a campaign.....

Next thing one should do is pay attention to where she lives.....if she lives in a "blue area" -- and she runs for congress -- we know for a fact she is doing it to fleece the moron base....

Oh I see that dynamic. Been seeing it for five years now. I'm just noting how fucked-up it is. That isn't new either; it's always been fucked-up.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

You being uninformed comes as a surprise to no one.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

"It will piss X off" is all the information I need. You see child, the comment isn't about this "Candace Owens", whoever that is. It's about the OP.

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

"It will piss X off" is all the information I need. You see child, the comment isn't about this "Candace Owens", whoever that is. It's about the OP.
You didnt say this?

"No idea who she even is."

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

·
12h

Good. I hope she does. It will be fun watching another "conservative" (and turned that literally overnight) go up in flames.
She has no idea what she's in for. That will be popcorn munching fun. :)

Forum List

Back